Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2011, 11:47 PM

44,593 posts, read 61,412,482 times

Advertisements

Tonights episode developed into a 'cheesey' promo for David Hasseldork's show that followed BB. Surprised we didn't see the scene with him on the floor munching and slobbering on a hamburger.

Rachel Rachel Rachel, a poor excuse for a human. Such a whinny, crying, self centered rear end of a donkey. If she keeps up her antics she'll be eliminated by strangulation/suffocation from the BB enemies she's been making.

If this turns into a continuing Rachel show, I think BB will lose it's fan base for the next season. Though I'd like to see CBS start a reality show starring Rachel, Evil Dick, Russhole and Richard Hatch called "How Bad Am I" and send them to an isolated island to fend for themselves.

OK, I'm sucked in, I'll watch the next episode...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2011, 04:51 AM

10,160 posts, read 11,136,217 times
So far, this is the worse BB yet. Of course, that's my opinion... Boring, boring, boring.

Rachel/Brendon are the most immature morons, ever on BB. Who wants to see her cry over and over and over and over. Someone smack her upside the head with a bucket of slop.

Old 07-25-2011, 07:43 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,138,331 times
Lawon said it all last night, "Rachel's House", "Rachel's Show". Pardon me while I vomit.

No, Brenchel, Jordan didn't pick Shelly and Kahlia because she is forming an alliance, Jordan picked them because she LIKES them!!! Rachel can not grasp the concept of people truly liking one another for real because she is so FAKE.

Notice her two letters were from her little sis? None from her mother. Rachel looks an awful lot like her mother. Wonder if Mom was a Vegas showgirl or VIP waitress too? I have a feeling Mom and Rachel were/are competitors.

Rachel crying about her "dream wedding" made me sick. Of course every female (well, most) has dreams of looking like a princess on the "special day" but some realize that love and "her man" are more important and the dress does not make the marriage. The vows do.

I sure hope CBS has all new people next season. I never want to see Brenchel again in my life! J/J, okay but those other two, I am so done with them. Brendon, you would be smart to just walk away from that Rachel.

Old 07-25-2011, 08:03 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,998,152 times
Brendon ain't that smart. I wonder if CBS has plans to follow her around for her "fantasy" weding?

Old 07-25-2011, 08:56 AM

10,160 posts, read 11,136,217 times
I won't call it Big Brother anymore. I'm calling it Big Baby... Cry Rachel, Cry me a river, so I can drown myself in it. Her fake tears, her fake acting wants to make me barf up a lung. And for Brendon - he's a wuss. Grow some nads and get rid of Rachel, not that I think he's any better than her.

Old 07-25-2011, 09:52 AM

1,872 posts, read 4,227,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Brendon ain't that smart. I wonder if CBS has plans to follow her around for her "fantasy" weding?

Marriage of Brendon + Rachel = Trainwreck.

Old 07-25-2011, 10:11 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,791,394 times
How come when Rachel cries you never see tears?
I take that back--yesterday I saw one drop from her eye. But before that it was just her sorta on the verge of crying.
Well....not really on the verge...more like FAKE CRYING.

She's such a plastic transparent person. Nothing about her is real.
And that crybaby prepubescent Brendan needs to grow a set and tell her off.

Old 07-25-2011, 10:49 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,395,020 times
Did Brendon mention something about if they can't find someone to pay for the wedding that he has no problem paying for it?

Old 07-25-2011, 11:05 AM

6,870 posts, read 14,822,443 times
I think Rachel will win this game and to be honest she probably deserves to win. She has managed to manipulate and scare everyone into doing her bidding. Everyone knows what a snake she is but still fall at her feet. That's an ultimate game player. She shows her true colors and people still do what she says. I hate her personality but I can't help but respect her ability to succeed in the game.

Just typing that made me want to throw up but it's sadly true. The only way I'll be able to continue to watch the show is to give up hope that anyone I like will win the game and just enjoy seeing just how far the manipulation and intimidation will get Rachel.

Old 07-25-2011, 12:30 PM

44,593 posts, read 61,412,482 times
I have to agree, As much as I despise Rachel, if the rest of the characters let her continue her ways and not do anything, then they deserve to lose. They're all playing the Pied Piper theory, follow the leader.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV