U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 07-29-2011, 08:11 AM
 
4,176 posts, read 1,574,649 times
Reputation: 2785
Spoiler
I enjoyed reading (on Joker's) about how Rachel went to visit Danielle in her HOH room (at 2:30 a.m.). Rachel sobbed to Danielle that she did not want Dom to go; that she even tried to get votes for him to stay; that she was so, so sorry Dom was gone; that if Danielle got her (Rachel) out of the house, she would still be very, very, very sorry that Dom was voted out pre-maturely. Danielle was, unfortunately for Rachel, not convinced. Rachel then said that Shelly had said that if she won HOH she would have put Danielle up! Danielle's response: I'm sure that if anyone from your side had won they would have put me up! (ouch!)


Heavy is the head that is NOT wearing the crown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-29-2011, 10:08 AM
 
Location: Sale Creek, TN
2,170 posts, read 1,377,335 times
Reputation: 1721
Maybe there will be some game play now, instead of the game-suck up-play that has been going on. Kalia finally showed some personality/life or whatever you would like to call it. If Brendon hadn't been so dismissive of her in the yard, I'm sure she would've stayed in their pocket though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2011, 10:09 AM
 
Location: Kingman AZ
15,387 posts, read 21,556,098 times
Reputation: 8511
He he he :d

ho ho ho :d

ha ha ha :d
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2011, 10:11 AM
 
Location: Kingman AZ
15,387 posts, read 21,556,098 times
Reputation: 8511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Maybe there will be some game play now, instead of the game-suck up-play that has been going on. Kalia finally showed some personality/life or whatever you would like to call it. If Brendon hadn't been so dismissive of her in the yard, I'm sure she would've stayed in their pocket though.
the problem that is gonna jump up to bite Brendork in the rachell...is that, he is THAT dismissive to EVERYONE because he is their intellectual superior....yeh...uh huh


[that was sarcasm]

Last edited by dynimagelv; 07-29-2011 at 10:40 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2011, 10:20 AM
 
Location: New York City
2,807 posts, read 3,633,817 times
Reputation: 3061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Jordan's comment to Dom, made it worth watching tonight.
Refresh my memory. What did she say? Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2011, 10:21 AM
 
11,151 posts, read 8,956,975 times
Reputation: 18522
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
the problem the is gonna jump up to bite Brendork in the rachell...is that he is THAT dismissive to EVERYONE because he is their intellectual superior....yeh...uh huh


[that was sarcasm]
But ... but ... but ... he's "studied rocket science"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2011, 10:21 AM
 
Location: New York City
2,807 posts, read 3,633,817 times
Reputation: 3061
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Spoiler
I enjoyed reading (on Joker's) about how Rachel went to visit Danielle in her HOH room (at 2:30 a.m.). Rachel sobbed to Danielle that she did not want Dom to go; that she even tried to get votes for him to stay; that she was so, so sorry Dom was gone; that if Danielle got her (Rachel) out of the house, she would still be very, very, very sorry that Dom was voted out pre-maturely. Danielle was, unfortunately for Rachel, not convinced. Rachel then said that Shelly had said that if she won HOH she would have put Danielle up! Danielle's response: I'm sure that if anyone from your side had won they would have put me up! (ouch!)


Heavy is the head that is NOT wearing the crown.
Actually, Rachel had said many times that she wanted to keep Dominic. Brendan told her she was crazy and that was that. Rachel really liked Dominic as a person so on an emotional level she wanted him to stay. It would have been a bad game move though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2011, 10:41 AM
 
Location: Kingman AZ
15,387 posts, read 21,556,098 times
Reputation: 8511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
But ... but ... but ... he's "studied rocket science"!
me too [I watched the contrails as one took off] I studied that sucker for hours]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2011, 10:43 AM
 
Location: Charlotte Girl, currently residing in Miami
149 posts, read 114,026 times
Reputation: 127
so glad Rachell has no power!!! Love love love that Dani is Hoh - she will have the you know whats to put Brenchel up. She needs to win veto as well. I hope that Dani can get a swing in the votes and have all the newbs and Jordeff agree to vote one of the vets out.

I hope her week is not in vain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2011, 10:52 AM
 
Location: Sale Creek, TN
2,170 posts, read 1,377,335 times
Reputation: 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
Refresh my memory. What did she say? Thanks
If you can go back and watch, it is so much funnier.
It was her message to Dom, after he was voted out.
She and Jeff were in the diary room together for their good-bye message. Jeff said; that the reason you were voted out was because you wanted to get me out. Jordan then added; I'm quoting Rachell, Nobody comes between me and my man. Then laughs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:07 PM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top