Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2011, 02:45 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,415,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I don't think ED will be allowed into the house at this point in the game. He may be able to send a video message to Dani but that would be cheating too, IMO. Julie is probably going to ask him what made him quit and he'll probably give the same BS reason he did on line.
I certainly hope the house remains Dickless. The last thing I need to see is more Dick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2011, 05:17 PM

422 posts, read 1,359,397 times
I laughed the whole time watching Brendan and Rachel with their horrible acting and crying. They are so fake to me and that lovey dovey stuff doesn't seem sincere either. Rachel is just horrible to watch. I really wish it was her leaving although it is bound to be entertaining to see her sulk around the house after her neanderthal brendan leaves.

Old 08-04-2011, 05:55 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,358,642 times
If Dick were to go into the house, I would think it would be just to host a competition. They've done that in the past with house guests from other seasons and other kinds of celebrities.

But my bet for tonight is that he's just there to comment on what has gone on so far this season. He's a popular personality, and an "expert" on this game and show, so why not have him on to talk about it?

Spoiler
Especially since they're introducing to us at least the next twist - that someone is coming back. Wonder if they'll tell the other house guests about it? Or if they'll wait and spring it on them live next week?

Old 08-04-2011, 07:16 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,334,083 times
I dont know I might want Jordan to stay to stop this waah waah waah from Racheal.

I dont watch this to watch people cry at least the whiny crying.

Bring it on Daniele Bring it on.

Old 08-04-2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
If Dick were to go into the house, I would think it would be just to host a competition. They've done that in the past with house guests from other seasons and other kinds of celebrities.
Oh, I can just see them trying to slip Dick into the house. They might put Dick in through the front door or the back, but they'd love to see more of him.

Old 08-04-2011, 07:33 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,142,061 times
Heh, funny stuff. Dick says Danielle should have made that move 2 weeks later. Danielle in the live interview says she might have made the big week 2 weeks too soon. Amazing, even though they don't talk to each other outside the house, their ability to sync and think alike in this game is pretty cool.

Old 08-04-2011, 07:34 PM

Portia was right to tell rachel that her whiny moping was not helping her cause and she acted as the spoiled whiny brat that she is. However, we will see the arrogant obnoxious other rachel should she win HOH.

Please please please let brendan be the one to go home

Old 08-04-2011, 07:45 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,142,061 times
Am I the only one who thinks that Rachel wouldn't do the same thing, i.e. keep Brendon in the house and have her get evicted? Somehow I really doubt she will do that.

Old 08-04-2011, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that Rachel wouldn't do the same thing, i.e. keep Brendon in the house and have her get evicted? Somehow I really doubt she will do that.
She would offer it, and if he accepted it, she would nag him for accepting it. It would be a lure offer, the kind you are really not expected to accept and will lose face if you do. The exact kind of dippy little relationship game immature, passive aggressive people play rather than just speaking honestly about their wants and needs.

Old 08-04-2011, 07:56 PM

DomRep and j_k_k you are both so right. I am so so glad for the new HOH. Did you see whiny standing off to the side all alone????
Spoiler

I think w/ the twist that they should bring Cassie back b/c that would really **** Rachel off
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV