Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2011, 03:11 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,669,586 times

Advertisements

Jordan must've been having her time of the month because she's never acted so awfully. I thought at first I was wrong for taking Kalia's side...the way the vets have picked off the newbies, do they really think Kalia owes them anything by taking out a strong player? Wow...I still like Jordan, but she and Jeff were wrong for the way they acted. In spite of their behavior, that may have been one of the most interesting nomination ceremonies ever. It's about time things were spiced up a bit...the newbies need to be doing some damage instead of being picked off.

If any of you vote for Brendan to return, I'll never speak to you again, LOL....I keep trying to vote and the site says I'm not logged in. I just went and created an account and logged in and everything. I think America and I share the same views, so I'm not too worried he'll return, but I need the insurance!

And while Jeff and Jordan were wrong for their behavior, they were right that others deserve to be put up....Lawon, Porsche, and Adam are worthless. Somebody needs to put some fire in their behinds! I'm liking Shelly too....she's cunning, but she's very good about it!

Edit: I beg your pardon, it's working now
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2011, 03:38 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,800,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
If any of you vote for Brendan to return, I'll never speak to you again, LOL....I keep trying to vote and the site says I'm not logged in. I just went and created an account and logged in and everything. I think America and I share the same views, so I'm not too worried he'll return, but I need the insurance!
I cast my maximum 10 votes last night (not for Brendan ), but it took me several tries as well to get logged in and have the votes count. I'm thinking perhaps the site is kinda busy with lots of people voting ???

Old 08-08-2011, 04:10 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,357,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
I thought I liked Jeff but he turns out to be just as big a crybaby as Brendon and Rachael.
What are the newbies supposed to do roll over and play dead so the veterans can walk all over them?
This is what I thought too. Jordan too.
They are supposed to do whatever the veterans tell them to do.

Old 08-08-2011, 07:06 PM

10,018 posts, read 9,459,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
No, I don't think Rachoe would throw the comp. She'll be going to the jury house if she gets the boot, umm, WHEN she gets the boot and Brendon will not be in the jury house. So it's to her advantage to fight to stay and win the money. I don't think the jury would award her the money though. Too much bad blood IMO.

OMG, I wanted to throw something at the tv last night!! I can't stand it anymore!

Ohh no....then we'll have to sit through another episode of her . Please no.....

Old 08-08-2011, 09:18 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,121,908 times
Ooooh, big changes happening in the house!

Old 08-09-2011, 06:50 AM

2,532 posts, read 3,438,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
I didn't like Shelley at first, but she is turning into the ultimate game player, manipulating and courting everyone in the house. Watch her win this thing.
While good, she will eventually be exposed. My assumption is Lewon has the best chance at the win.

Old 08-09-2011, 08:36 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,520,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncopus99 View Post
While good, she will eventually be exposed. My assumption is Lewon has the best chance at the win.
Nope, no he doesn't. After watching after dark last night i'm convinced Kalia is the DUMBEST player in big brother history. Daniel better hope dominick comes back int he game because she is totally on her own...smgdh.....all i will say is

Spoiler
wait till you see the veto ceramony and Jeff's replacement.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 08-09-2011 at 09:26 AM.. Reason: Added spoiler tag

Old 08-09-2011, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Nope, no he doesn't. After watching after dark last night i'm convinced Kalia is the DUMBEST player in big brother history. Daniel better hope dominick comes back int he game because she is totally on her own...smgdh.....all i will say is

Spoiler
wait till you see the veto ceramony and Jeff's replacement.
Spoiler

Lawon is pretty dumb too...volunteering to go up on the block! He thinks he's going right back in the house? No guarentee there, buddy! Unless he has inside info from production. BTW, you should have put spoiler tags around the part where you say The POV and Jeff's replacement....POV hasn't been shown on tv yet so others don't know Jeff won the POV. Just saying....

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 08-09-2011 at 09:27 AM.. Reason: I added spoiler tags to the previous post -- thanks!

Old 08-09-2011, 09:24 AM

5,479 posts, read 7,060,632 times
This is a game of floaters and has always been. The strongest players put targets on their backs and get voted off. Shelly and Adam will be probably be final two.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:44 AM

Ha-ha, good job, Dark! Great minds think alike.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV