Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2011, 04:37 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,416,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
I repped him for ya Creek
Thank you both very kindly!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2011, 04:43 PM

208 posts, read 468,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Here are the votes for the replacements to vie to go back in the house at 11:40 PM. I thought Brendon was really disliked, but he's leading.

Brendon 33.46% (16,231 votes)

Cassi 32.68% (15,854 votes)

Dominic 31.82% (15,436 votes)

Keith 0.79% (383 votes)

It's because America wants him back in to control Rachel.

Old 08-11-2011, 04:50 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,416,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandle View Post
I've never seen anyone cry as much as Rachel. She seriously needs to see a psychiatrist about her insecurities once she leaves the house. She keeps on saying that the reason she went crazy was because Brendon is her finacee and that they are never apart. When she's been out on a girls night out, she's brought Brendon along. They've only known of each other for LESS than a year and a half and already he's her "God". When she found out he cheated on her on the internet, they only broke up for only 2 days! She needs major help.
I am beginning to suspect that Roachel has untreated diabetes overlaying a fundamental lack of self-worth.

While I find her loathsome, at the same time a part of me remembers what it was like watching my wife spiral down into a "why is everyone so mean to me" vortex for about a year, eventually becoming clinically depressed, and the remembered pain of not being able to do very much for her. It's knowing that part of it is her own doing (albeit not quite in her right mind), and that part has built on itself--i.e., you have some bad days, and people smell your vulnerability, and the jackals begin to assemble (especially those that always felt like intellectual inferiors back when you were made of teflon). But part of it is that factor when people decide, spontaneously and without discussion, that you no longer qualify for basic civility and that all disrespectful actions toward you are fine. Roachel, at least, would say the house is at that point with her, and if the edits aren't total lies, I think many viewers might agree.

It all sort of happens in a whirl and builds on itself, as one's emotional shields collapse and one wears one's vulnerability and 'gettability' like a neon sign. So they get you, and you bawl, and seeing you bawl they are emboldened. The wildebeest bleats as its tendon snaps, and the predators recognize the sound of mortality.

While I'm not saying that I necessarily have great sympathy for Roachel--her persona was as irritating on the earlier season, so that's not anything brand new--I am at least holding out for the possibility that we're seeing an authentic medical issue she does not understand and cannot control, exacerbating what is obvious to any viewer: she has confused ego and conceit with self-worth, which she seems to lack independent of her co-dependency upon Braindead's constant reassurance.

Old 08-11-2011, 07:11 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,142,061 times
This is hilarious. Everyone knows he's lying yet Lawon keeps up with the act. Worse move in BB history.

Old 08-11-2011, 07:51 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,520,920 times
SMDH

Spoiler

WTF...There is no way. CBS is a sham, I'm truely convinced. Brandon? Really?

Old 08-11-2011, 07:53 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,800,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
Worse move in BB history.
Worse SEASON in BB history .....

Old 08-11-2011, 07:55 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,326,362 times
I'm done watching. This show is a fraud. No way does Brendon gets the fan vote.

Old 08-11-2011, 08:01 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,171,837 times
NOOOOOOOOOO! Stupid houseguests! If they had voted Rachel out...she would have had to play against Brenden. He would have let her win and she would have stayed but at least, we wouldn't have had to watch both of them!!! I think it was rigged. No way would that many people voted for Brenden. Everytime I see that guy with his shaved head and his beady eyes, I wonder which will end up in a mental hospital first...him or Rachel. Yuck!

Vicki

Old 08-11-2011, 08:03 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,971,934 times
Wow? REALLY? REALLY!?!?!

I can't stomach this show anymore. I don't even want to know who won out of Brendon and Lawon. BB is rigging this show. Just let those two win so they can boink for the rest of the show.

It's not even worth it anymore. I missed that season with that annoying girl that kept screeching "Matty! Matty" so I can deal not watching anymore of those hack of a show.

********* BB.

Old 08-11-2011, 08:05 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,800,147 times
Who here didn't predict this outcome?

<*crickets*>

<*crickets*>

Yeah, that's what I thought. This was totally rigged .....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV