Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2011, 09:29 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times

Advertisements

Spoiler
and if Brendork wins pov he would be stupid enough to take RacHELL off instead of him Dani would put up Jordan no one would vote her out and BrenDORK would GO yeaaaaaaa
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2011, 09:42 AM

461 posts, read 796,954 times
Would anyone even watch if the veterans were eliminated? I mean, this has to be the most boring bunch of "newbies" ever. There has to be some drama to be a tv show, and not just waving your fat finger in front of the camera in the dr.

Old 07-30-2011, 10:10 AM

161 posts, read 390,022 times
My mom thinks it's hilarious that Brendon is so whipped, hahaha.

Old 07-30-2011, 10:59 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by entyss View Post
Would anyone even watch if the veterans were eliminated? I mean, this has to be the most boring bunch of "newbies" ever. There has to be some drama to be a tv show, and not just waving your fat finger in front of the camera in the dr.
You are correct, but the lopsided way that is gone so far has made it less interesting. All the coincidences on who was "chosen", to play in every competition, just don't add up.

Old 07-30-2011, 12:57 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
You are correct, but the lopsided way that is gone so far has made it less interesting. All the coincidences on who was "chosen", to play in every competition, just don't add up.

We can thank Allison Grodner for another bright idea of hers. It would've been okay if there had just been one returning couple or maybe even two but having only two more noobs than vets was a stupid, stupid idea. especially when ED left the game. I'm sure he left deliberatly so Dani would get a Golden Key and be safe for the first 4 weeks.

I know, I know, most of you are sick of returning vets but IF we have to put up with them, it'd've been better with only 1 or 2 couples. J/J/B/R IMO.

I hope CBS sh*tcans AG before BB looses all of it's fans. Bring in fresh meat!!! She sux.

Spoiler
POV Players are:

Dani/Rach/Brendon/Porsche/Adam/Jeff
Lawon is the Host

Old 07-30-2011, 01:22 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,835,047 times
Save the "power couples" for an All-Stars season.

It's true that the newbies this time around seem exceptionally stupid, but how difficult must it be to play the game when nearly half the house consists of returning players?

I dread whatever new "twists" Grodner might be planning -- and they just better not include Jessie!

Old 07-30-2011, 02:09 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,379,755 times
Spoiler

Quote:
POV Players are:

Dani/Rach/Brendon/Porsche/Adam/Jeff
Lawon is the Host

And I bet they all play to win! No one should be throwing this veto competition!

Obviously Dani, Rachel, and Brendan will definitely be playing full out to win. And Porsche and Adam *should* play hard, just to keep the nominations as is, and not possibly go up themselves - but who knows with those two? They might feel safe?

And Jeff? He should be playing hardest of all - because he has to know that if Rachel or Brendan win it, and come off the block, he'll be the replacement nomination...

This may end up being the first contest all season where everyone really wants to win, and there's some real competition.

Old 07-30-2011, 04:47 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Spoiler
Winner of the POV is:
Spoiler

BRENDON!!!

Spoiler

He's going to use it on Rachel. Boo-hoo! Dani is thinking of putting up Jeff in Brenchoe's place. Poor Jordan. Jordan, ya should've gotten Brenchoe out while you could but you are loyal. :-(

Old 07-30-2011, 07:56 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,286,775 times
This show is so scripted. All of the newbie house guests seem to lack brains to think for themselves. Cassi was about the only one that had a brain. She wouldn't play the juvenile games, so out she went.

I wish they would go back to the original premise of the show: Put 16-20 strangers of all ages in a house with the bare minimum of things like the tiny dorm sized fridge, uncomfortable furnishings, no stupid HOH room. If they have to have the stupid HOH, make it so they can only win it once. Not over and over making it very unfair for the rest. And make it so the HOH can NOT play in POV competitions.

Alison Grodner needs to be fired and replaced by someone with a brain. I can't wait for this season to be over since it's easily the worst ever. I really couldn't care less if this were to be the last season. I think it's time to end it and think of something new. Either end it or go back to the original plan.

Old 07-31-2011, 06:23 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,389,033 times
Now that the game is back to individual players, I hope that the newbies would understand just how important an alliance is. If I remember last year correctly four guys stuck together ( without exposing their alliance) and road that alliance right to the end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV