U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2014, 05:23 AM

30,332 posts, read 31,201,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Today was a whopper! As much as I dislike Quinn (brilliantly played by Rena Sofer though), she hit the mark today when she confronted Hope on her decision to marry Wyatt so quickly. Would she have still married Wyatt if Liam had been delayed by weather, illness or something else? Hope had to really think about that one.

Finally, Quinn is making a little sense which is refreshing since she usually comes off as a raving lunatic.

I am anxiously waiting to see how Hope processes that question and whether she will have to admit that it was indeed her and her alone who changed the course of her future.

As for Liam and Bill today. For once, I liked what Bill had to say to Liam about his relationship with both Wyatt and Liam and how Liam had a better mother than Wyatt did. What's this I see in Bill? Is it compassion? Is there hope that Bill has some redeeming qualities? One can only hope.

Tomorrow's episode should be another good one. Can't wait to see it.
I agree with all of the above.

I read some place people are saying that Hope might choose Liam and then discover she is pregnant which would force her back to Wyatt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2014, 06:53 PM

21,417 posts, read 29,537,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post

I read some place people are saying that Hope might choose Liam and then discover she is pregnant which would force her back to Wyatt.
I bet that's what happens.

Old 09-22-2014, 12:23 PM

5,402 posts, read 5,224,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
I bet that's what happens.
Bingo! so now Liam wants to raise Hope & Wyatt's baby. Give me a break Don't these people have lives other than a triangle drama? Are they on a deserted Island where there aren't any other single women & men? Bring back All My Children, & One Life To Live---please.

Old 09-22-2014, 12:36 PM

6,899 posts, read 6,375,596 times
Default Please hire new writers

I don't get it. This show is Produce by the same folks as Young and the Restless and YET they can not get it together. PLEASE stop with the LOGAN women triangle. My goodness. There has GOT to be some other storyline out there. Two years ago, it was Steffy that was pregnant, now HOPE. This Romeo/Juliet storyline is sooo been done.

Old 09-22-2014, 02:07 PM

Well the other option that Liam was indicating I assume is that Hope get an abortion. I also assume she won't agree and therefore will be forced to return to Wyatt.

Old 09-23-2014, 04:32 PM

It was interesting today how Wyatt said that he doesn't want Hope to be with him because she is forced to which is exactly what is going to happen as she is pregnant with his baby. Is there a chance she will lose the baby and then have the option to return to Liam (who won't be available by then because of Ivy)? Will Wyatt realize that Hope only chose him because of the pregnancy and will it change their relationship in any way?

Old 09-23-2014, 06:18 PM

6,461 posts, read 6,099,147 times
I wish there was no baby. Ugh!

She should stay with Wyatt because she loved him enough to marry him. Who cares that Quinn stopped Liam. No one forced her to turn around and marry Wyatt so fast.

Old 09-24-2014, 11:07 AM

6,899 posts, read 6,375,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post

She should stay with Wyatt because she loved him enough to marry him. Who cares that Quinn stopped Liam. No one forced her to turn around and marry Wyatt so fast.

I found it interesting how Liam told Hope that none of it was her fault. Then Liam tells Hope she don't have to stay with Wyatt because of the baby. Huh? Seriously who the hell is writing these scripts?

Old 09-24-2014, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post

She should stay with Wyatt because she loved him enough to marry him.
Perhaps that is why she didn't tell Wyatt that she is pregnant. So Wyatt won't think that is the only reason that she is staying married to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Then Liam tells Hope she don't have to stay with Wyatt because of the baby. Huh? Seriously who the hell is writing these scripts?
In the modern world supposedly a woman doesn't have to stay or be married to to the father of her child.

Old 09-24-2014, 03:48 PM

6,461 posts, read 6,099,147 times
So now Hope will probably lose the baby and try to get back with Liam.

It also could be that Liam is the father and she is farther along in the pregnancy than she thinks. Now that is good "soap".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or