Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2017, 05:19 AM

43,620 posts, read 44,346,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckWife518 View Post
To paraphrase the famous quote, Pam protests too much and I think that's because maybe deep down she believes it's true that Ridge & Quinn have something-something going on between them.
I don't agree as I think Pam like Brooke simply can't believe that the Quinn-Ridge relationship could have done such a complete turnaround.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 05:25 AM

So do you the airplane shots were actually filmed in flight?

Also if Sally hasn't no credit, how can she afford to buy an airline ticket to Australia? Even cheap tickets are not so cheap between L.A. and Sydney!

Old 03-16-2017, 11:01 AM

894 posts, read 586,578 times
Once again, I gotta say it almost seems as if Ridge & Quinn are subconsciously trying to get outed and busted. They're just so obvious lately with their inappropriate behavior.

Old 03-16-2017, 04:56 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,418,446 times
I hope there's a lot of re-hashing about today's and tomorrow's scenes, we got to see basketball (and more of it tonite and tomorrow), not happy!

Old 03-17-2017, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Once again, I gotta say it almost seems as if Ridge & Quinn are subconsciously trying to get outed and busted. They're just so obvious lately with their inappropriate behavior.
That is the point in soapland! I assume they will be busted in Australia hopefully after Liam & Steffy's wedding but before Ridge & Brooke complete theirs.

Old 03-17-2017, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
That is the point in soapland! I assume they will be busted in Australia hopefully after Liam & Steffy's wedding but before Ridge & Brooke complete theirs.
And I'm thinking that once Ridge & Brooke get busted, they won't find each other as irresistible anymore & it won't be too long before some other woman catches Ridge's eye.

Old 03-18-2017, 05:32 AM

Quote:
And I'm thinking that once Ridge & Brooke get busted, they won't find each other as irresistible anymore & it won't be too long before some other woman catches Ridge's eye.
I assume Brooke will go back to Bill and Quinn is the other woman who has already caught Ridge's eye!

Old 03-18-2017, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I assume Brooke will go back to Bill and Quinn is the other woman who has already caught Ridge's eye!
Darn, typo. Thanks for pointing out my error.

I meant to type that Quinn & Ridge will lose interest and stop finding each other so irresistible once they get busted, not Ridge & Brooke.

Sorry.

Old 03-18-2017, 11:48 PM

943 posts, read 781,989 times
I think I will give up on this soap. They are recycling the same story. Every storyline is about love triangles and affairs. And I hate how all the characters are related to each other, as this makes all the love triangles incestuous.

Old 03-19-2017, 10:05 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moionfire View Post
I think I will give up on this soap. They are recycling the same story. Every storyline is about love triangles and affairs. And I hate how all the characters are related to each other, as this makes all the love triangles incestuous.
I watch this show for decades now and only hung in there as I'm waiting to see the final show but most of the show will be fast forwarded so it leaves approx. 10 min left unless the episode shows something interesting.

The entire Spectra come back is not appealing to me and indeed most of the story is so predictable.

I always liked Brooke and Bill so I hope to see a happy ending there.

I'm glad they stepped outside the office building after decades of being stuck inside the same home and office and I understand a soap series has limited possibilities for the short broadcasting but the story needs to be appealing which it is lacking.

It is almost like they want to put PC in your throat by having the transgender and other subjects played out in such a ridiculous way.

Who on earth believes that Rick fell so easily to marry a guy who is now a woman and it seems like there are no issues. Then the younger sister who never had a baby, carries a baby for her big brother/sister and everyone lives happily ever after.

Sometimes it is so over the top that it is ridiculous as they want to portrait real live stories and make it a soap series.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV