Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2019, 01:05 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,378,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I am wondering if they will show any of the logistics of how Dr. Buckingham gets the live baby to Steffy without being detected. I assume it will be via Taylor who will pay him "adoption fees" which will cover his gambling debts.
Yes that's how it happens
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2019, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth224 View Post
I hope some things are explained if this is what they are going to do. Dr Buckingham repeatedly said no one else was in the clinic. It is really disturbing to wonder where Hope's baby is (if alive) and more importantly how did he get a deceased baby. This storyline was not thought through unless Hope's baby did indeed die.
The there was a woman who left the clinic before Hopes baby was born, the dead baby was hers

Old 01-09-2019, 06:10 AM

43,657 posts, read 44,375,612 times
I guess the fact that Dr. Buckingham is promising to pay his debt by the end of the week is a clue to how he is going to get that money.

Old 01-09-2019, 09:54 AM

I'll be glad when they show the baby alive

Old 01-10-2019, 04:14 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,786,538 times
February is "Sweeps Month" so I guess we know what they will be focusing on plot-wise next month - Beth .

IMO B&B has been spiraling downhill for quite awhile now. I rarely watch it, but since it hardly ever goes anywhere plot-wise, there's really not much to miss. I think that bringing Wayne Brady on the show was a terrible idea. I'm sorry, but he's not a good actor and has zero chemistry with the actress that plays Taylor. And speaking of that actress - she's horrible too. Not much better than Wayne Brady and his character Dr Reece Buckingham. Plus "Taylor" has had way too much botox/plastic surgery done to her face . Watching the two of them act together is !!!

My guess is that the man that threatened Dr Buckingham took Beth as collateral for the doctors' debt of $200K. To make it more believable when Beth is brought back into the picture (can't be too soon after Beth's birth and death) , and what with sweeps month coming up soon in February, I'm sure the writers will go for something like Dr Buckingham was threatened with harm to his daughter and was forced into lying about the baby's death. Soon Dr Buckingham will find out that Steffy wants to adopt a baby girl from talking to Taylor and wallah, he will tell the man holding Beth as collateral that he can sell the baby to get the money that he owes. That's how I see it possibly playing out. Not a great or original plot and the cast of characters makes it even worse .

Lastly I'm so bored and tired of the Liam/Steffy/Hope triangle. And before that the Liam/Steffy/Bill triangle. And before that the Liam/Steffy/Wyatt triangle. And before that.....well I think that you get my point. The love triangles have gone far beyond ridiculous and I don't understand how the show even stays on the air. This show appears to be on life support and it's time to pull the plug !!!

Old 01-11-2019, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post

My guess is that the man that threatened Dr Buckingham took Beth as collateral for the doctors' debt of $200K. To make it more believable when Beth is brought back into the picture (can't be too soon after Beth's birth and death) , and what with sweeps month coming up soon in February, I'm sure the writers will go for something like Dr Buckingham was threatened with harm to his daughter and was forced into lying about the baby's death. Soon Dr Buckingham will find out that Steffy wants to adopt a baby girl from talking to Taylor and wallah, he will tell the man holding Beth as collateral that he can sell the baby to get the money that he owes. That's how I see it possibly playing out. Not a great or original plot and the cast of characters makes it even worse .
Your theory about the plot makes sense. I have been wondering where baby Beth could be as it can't be that Dr. Buckingham has her with him according to the scenes we have seen. Also his guilt is overwhelming which doesn't make sense otherwise as this isn't the first time that he would have encountered a "stillborn" baby in his career.

Old 01-11-2019, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
February is "Sweeps Month" so I guess we know what they will be focusing on plot-wise next month - Beth .

IMO B&B has been spiraling downhill for quite awhile now. I rarely watch it, but since it hardly ever goes anywhere plot-wise, there's really not much to miss. I think that bringing Wayne Brady on the show was a terrible idea. I'm sorry, but he's not a good actor and has zero chemistry with the actress that plays Taylor. And speaking of that actress - she's horrible too. Not much better than Wayne Brady and his character Dr Reece Buckingham. Plus "Taylor" has had way too much botox/plastic surgery done to her face . Watching the two of them act together is !!!

Lastly I'm so bored and tired of the Liam/Steffy/Hope triangle. And before that the Liam/Steffy/Bill triangle. And before that the Liam/Steffy/Wyatt triangle. And before that.....well I think that you get my point. The love triangles have gone far beyond ridiculous and I don't understand how the show even stays on the air. This show appears to be on life support and it's time to pull the plug !!!
I think you're right about where Beth is, she not with Reece. I think Taylor's plastic surgery did not go well. I can't stand to watch her try to talk But I'll keep watching as long as it's on.

Old 01-11-2019, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
I think you're right about where Beth is, she not with Reece. I think Taylor's plastic surgery did not go well. I can't stand to watch her try to talk But I'll keep watching as long as it's on.
I guess we may be wrong about Beth's location. The question is how will he proceed with Taylor and will she be smart enough to guess the truth?!

Old 01-11-2019, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I guess we may be wrong about Beth's location. The question is how will he proceed with Taylor and will she be smart enough to guess the truth?!
Looks that way. Maybe he'll say another woman had the baby and didn't want it. No I don't think Taylor is smart enough to put it together

Old 01-12-2019, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Looks that way. Maybe he'll say another woman had the baby and didn't want it. No I don't think Taylor is smart enough to put it together
Definitely possible that he will say another woman had a baby and she wants to put it up for a private adoption. Remember he gave Hope a stillborn/newborn baby to hold and she had no reason not to think the child was not hers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV