U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2014, 01:01 PM

36,434 posts, read 41,620,437 times

Advertisements

Seems to me Hope is just a mini me Brook who went back and forth between Ridge and Eric and then Ridge and Bill. that is why I stopped really watching some time ago. Can't they come up with a different storyline for her daughter?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2014, 08:31 AM

30,325 posts, read 31,191,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I like Ivy too. I'd like to see her and Liam start a relationship and then let Hope (who married Wyatt) find out just how manipulative he is and how meddling Quinn is. It will drive her crazy to see Liam with Ivy. She'll stalk Liam and try to win him back but he'll tell her she had her chance and to just go home to Wyatt and his wackadoodle mommy. lol
That sounds like a good story line but I still prefer Hope with Liam!

Old 08-13-2014, 10:47 PM

10,312 posts, read 9,439,551 times
I've always wanted Hope with Liam but I'm so tired of them coming close and then being separated either by outside influence or their own stupidity. Watching the past couple of days leaves me disappointed, once again.

I wasn't a viewer until a few years ago so I don't know much of the history of Brooke but from what I read, she bounced back and forth between men, too. Makes me wonder if they're trying to do the same thing with the next generation - Hope. I get so mad sometimes I say I'm never watching again but I tune in the next day for more lunacy in LA LA land.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:52 AM

Well it looks like the storyline is going to show that Quinn somehow was involved in the death of Ricardo M. (the original owner of the Hope Diamond) and it will come out that Quinn also shoved Ivy into the Seine to prevent Liam from getting to Hope in time. So Hope will not be that happy being married to the son of a murderer or potential murderer although I don't know that it will make her divorce Wyatt and go back to Liam (should he still be available).

Old 08-14-2014, 01:54 PM

6,461 posts, read 6,096,745 times
Quote:
I've always wanted Hope with Liam but I'm so tired of them coming close and then being separated either by outside influence or their own stupidity. Watching the past couple of days leaves me disappointed, once again.

I wasn't a viewer until a few years ago so I don't know much of the history of Brooke but from what I read, she bounced back and forth between men, too. Makes me wonder if they're trying to do the same thing with the next generation - Hope. I get so mad sometimes I say I'm never watching again but I tune in the next day for more lunacy in LA LA land.
I need a break. I just think marrying one brother who has hurt you terribly because the other is late...is lame. A diamond is a stupid reason to throw away a relationship, and no business would do business with a thief and a liar.

I also think the whole retaliation helicopter business was idiotic.

" On no! He dumped me in the ocean. That's so terrible I am going to kidnap him and do the same thing." Errr..what? I don't see Katy dumping him , and that's much more psycho than an impulsive dumping.

Old 08-14-2014, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
I need a break. I just think marrying one brother who has hurt you terribly because the other is late...is lame. A diamond is a stupid reason to throw away a relationship, and no business would do business with a thief and a liar.

I also think the whole retaliation helicopter business was idiotic.

" On no! He dumped me in the ocean. That's so terrible I am going to kidnap him and do the same thing." Errr..what? I don't see Katy dumping him , and that's much more psycho than an impulsive dumping.
It is also idiotic for Liam and Ivy to have a relationship after he saved her from drowning as it would be repeating a similar situation where Steffy was saved by Liam (also from drowning in a tub) and then she falling in love with Liam (which looks like what Ivy is doing now falling for Liam).

Old 08-14-2014, 08:30 PM

10,312 posts, read 9,439,551 times
I agree. There is some pretty stupid writing going on right now. One too many almost weddings between Hope and Liam. And surely they can't be pushing Liam and Ivy together so quickly. I know it's a soap but good grief, don't treat viewers like they're stupid.

I have to mention the epi from today and Ricardo's video that Deacon was watching. I missed seeing it the first time around but caught it today. Did it sound like Ricardo was sending a message to Wyatt about his mom? All those subtle hints ...

Quote:
Wyatt I can only imagine how surprised you were. I am too. My heart was never Fuller then when I was caretaker of the diamond. It was only out of my reach once, when I loaned it to you. You have shared passion and reverence for the Quintessence of this gem. I am at her mercy. As you will be. The Mother of all diamonds, she's yours.
Some pretty interesting words in his message that point to Quinn as being the one responsible for his death.

Surprised…I am...Fuller….Quintessence…I am at her mercy….the mother…she's yours.

Old 08-14-2014, 08:45 PM

21,416 posts, read 29,533,607 times
[quote=HereOnMars;36089495]I agree. There is some pretty stupid writing going on right now. One too many almost weddings between Hope and Liam. And surely they can't be pushing Liam and Ivy together so quickly. I know it's a soap but good grief, don't treat viewers like they're stupid.

I have to mention the epi from today and Ricardo's video that Deacon was watching. I missed seeing it the first time around but caught it today. Did it sound like Ricardo was sending a message to Wyatt about his mom? All those subtle hints ...

Some pretty interesting words in his message that point to Quinn as being the one responsible for his death.

Surprised…I am...Fuller….Quintessence…I am at her mercy….the mother…she's yours.[/QUOTE

Yes I believe he was trying to say it was Quinn

Old 08-14-2014, 09:07 PM

6,461 posts, read 6,096,745 times
Quote:
I agree. There is some pretty stupid writing going on right now. One too many almost weddings between Hope and Liam. And surely they can't be pushing Liam and Ivy together so quickly. I know it's a soap but good grief, don't treat viewers like they're stupid.

Surprised…I am...Fuller….Quintessence…I am at her mercy….the mother…she's yours.
You just blew my mind. good catch!

Old 08-16-2014, 07:35 AM

Well it seems that Quinn did murder Ricardo and have him bequeath the Hope Diamond to Wyatt so he can get Hope back as yesterday's episode ended with Quinn threatening to kill Deacon who has figured this out. I am surprised that this came out so quickly. The question is will Deacon & Quinn strike a deal to keep this information secret or will it come out and what will Hope do when she finds out how she was manipulated to marrying Wyatt and that his mother is a murderer?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or