Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2016, 04:29 AM

43,659 posts, read 44,393,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I have missed a few episodes. Where is Ridge and please tell me the show isn't loosing this actor because I really LOVE him as Ridge.
Liam and Quinn just boggles my mind.

I am kind of surprised that whats her name from Australia disappeared so completely.
Ridge is supposedly out of town on business.

Ivy (from Australia) has disappeared.

I am wondering if once Liam recovers his memory and Steffy is now with Wyatt, will they bring back Hope's character?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2016, 09:34 AM

23,015 posts, read 34,383,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I have missed a few episodes. Where is Ridge and please tell me the show isn't loosing this actor because I really LOVE him as Ridge.
Liam and Quinn just boggles my mind.

I am kind of surprised that whats her name from Australia disappeared so completely.
I read that Ivy is going to come back. I still don't see that actor as Ridge, I wish the other one would come back.

Old 02-19-2016, 10:31 AM

I think Rick is behaving like a child in regard to the painting after hearing Ridge's explanation. But I agree that Ridge should have asked either Eric or Rick before swapping the paintings.

Old 02-19-2016, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I think Rick is behaving like a child in regard to the painting after hearing Ridge's explanation. But I agree that Ridge should have asked either Eric or Rick before swapping the paintings.
The whole thing was boring today.

Old 02-20-2016, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
The whole thing was boring today.
Rather like real life which includes boring days?!

Why isn't Bridget going to see other Forrester/Logan family members during her visit?

I am glad to see that Wyatt is finally asking people if anyone has seen Liam. Can we assume that Wyatt will discover Liam at his mother's cabin?! Also do you think that it will come that Deacon found out that Quinn had Liam and didn't say anything to anyone?

Old 02-21-2016, 08:32 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Not sure how long I watch the show but I believe it is close to 25 years and I tape it so I can fast forward and see the show quickly.
Lately I keep thinking when will this show end and honestly I wouldn't be suprised if it gets cancelled sooner than later.

The way it was for 2 decades has now turned into such a different show with half the time the story line getting so absurd that I wonder if more people feel like me.
Are the writers going to have Liam shipped off to Australia and hit his head again or have it be some weird nightmare or have Qwen have a baby by Liam and Steffi be pregnant by her son...meanwhile Caroline is pregnant by Thomas and married to his dad...and Ridge not even to be seen anymore.
Than we have a transgender. What will be next. A Muslim fashion designer designing bathing suits and Brooke having a tresome with Kate and Bill. That's the only thing we haven't seen yet or a sex offender showing up.

Old 02-22-2016, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
meanwhile Caroline is pregnant by Thomas and married to his dad...and Ridge not even to be seen anymore.
Ridge has been on the last few episodes. I wonder if he planned the strategy so that he and Caroline could move into his childhood home. Also since Thomas lives there I wonder if that will force out the baby's true paternity somehow.

Old 02-22-2016, 04:20 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Ridge has been on the last few episodes. I wonder if he planned the strategy so that he and Caroline could move into his childhood home. Also since Thomas lives there I wonder if that will force out the baby's true paternity somehow.
I'm behind, approx.. 5 episodes so that would probably the ones that Ridge shows up again.

I was getting used to this Ridge as I didn't mind him after he was started to date Caroline as it was so unnatural to see him with Brooke.

They probably will make it like the baby needs a blood transfusion or some other surgery for which only Thomas can be the donor.

Old 02-23-2016, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I'm behind, approx.. 5 episodes so that would probably the ones that Ridge shows up again.

I was getting used to this Ridge as I didn't mind him after he was started to date Caroline as it was so unnatural to see him with Brooke.

They probably will make it like the baby needs a blood transfusion or some other surgery for which only Thomas can be the donor.
Well Ridge in reality is the baby's grandfather. So there is a good chance he could be match for any type of surgery the baby might need. But you are right that could be a possible scenario.

Old 02-23-2016, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Well Ridge in reality is the baby's grandfather. So there is a good chance he could be match for any type of surgery the baby might need. But you are right that could be a possible scenario.
I don't think so, that's too obvious. I think it will come out another way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV