Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2012, 08:39 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,705,006 times

Advertisements

Loved Juliette Sims and Jamar and hope they both move on.

James Massone (Sp?) was ok, but I cannot get past his hair. Please, oh please let him ungrease it, or at least ditch the headband for his next performance. I can't even look at him, even though he has an ok voice and is arguably cute.

What was Pip thinking trying to be a rocker? Has he looked in the mirror lately? You can't look 12, wear a bow tie and try to rock out. Which is too bad, because he's a pretty good singer.

Erin Martin--I don't think she'll be picked by the public to move on, but that means she'll get to sing again. Wonder if Ceelo will give her another chance...

Old 04-10-2012, 08:58 AM

10,229 posts, read 16,297,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Loved Juliette Sims and Jamar and hope they both move on.

James Massone (Sp?) was ok, but I cannot get past his hair. Please, oh please let him ungrease it, or at least ditch the headband for his next performance. I can't even look at him, even though he has an ok voice and is arguably cute.

What was Pip thinking trying to be a rocker? Has he looked in the mirror lately? You can't look 12, wear a bow tie and try to rock out. Which is too bad, because he's a pretty good singer.

Erin Martin--I don't think she'll be picked by the public to move on, but that means she'll get to sing again. Wonder if Ceelo will give her another chance...
Yeah, I have to agree about James and Pip. James put on such a confident, good performance ~ but that headband's gotta go! And I remember Pip saying that he'd like to do more rock, but he just doesn't have the edge for it. I do like him, but I think last night will nip all his efforts to the quick.

I did NOT like Cheesa last night. Liked her okay until then but she didn't perform the disco song all that well. Never saw her as winning material.

Don't see Tony making it as the winner, either.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:33 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,489,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
And I'm OK with that.

I guess it's safe to take the cotton out of my ears now?
Yes it's safe, and she'll probably be saved by the audience so it'll be safe to listen to the results show too. I imagine that Erin woman will be singing to try to save herself tho, so proceed with caution.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:42 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,489,451 times
Christina was awfully hard on the mousketeers guy, gutsy of her to bash someone from her past, but I think she was right. Love her new look the last few shows. She really is a pretty woman.

Still love Blake, claiming he wanted to throw his panties on the stage. Then he was quick witted enough when someone said James was pitchy, to cut in that yeah he made him want to pitch his panties onto the stage. I bet he's a riot to be married to.

Glad CeeLo is back to his self. I was a bit worried after the show where he wore a wig and acted loopy.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:31 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,832,878 times
Spoiler
Mathai, Tony, and Pip???

What was America drinking ..... errrrrrrrrr ..... thinking last night???

I am SO out of sync with what everyone else apparently likes. Methinks I need to find a different show to watch.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:36 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,297,759 times
The audience picks of Ceelo's group was completely right-on for me but I was really hoping he'd pick Tony over Cheesa (honestly, I really don't like her low-note singing). But Adam's group . .

PIP????

Last edited by Bluesmama; 04-10-2012 at 11:02 PM..

Old 04-10-2012, 11:08 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,542,738 times
I was wondering if Vote For the Worst managed to push Pip through....but after checking their site just now, it looks like they tried to get Erin Martin through.

My boyfriend James made it through of course, and also my other fave, Juliet.

I think Adam's team is pretty weak.

Old 04-11-2012, 07:23 AM

758 posts, read 1,639,842 times
I can't believe Adam saved Katrina after that horrible No Doubt rendition. If that's the best she sounded all competition...she didn't belong in the competition in the first place. And I'm bummed Ceelo picked Cheesy (oops, I mean Cheesa) over Tony. I actually would have picked Erin over Cheesa, because at least Erin is unique(ly bad), rather than just another big voice singer...who is FAR from the best big voice in the competition.

Old 04-11-2012, 08:27 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,705,006 times
Very happy to see Jamar and Juliet moving on. James I can take or leave (the hair, the hair!) and Cheesa--meh. But I can't say I would have picked Tony over her. And Erin Martin....no.

Not crazy about anyone on Adam's team. I thought Karla Davis did a better job than Katrina. Mathai, Pip, Tony....just can't get excited about any of them.

Old 04-11-2012, 08:47 AM

1,995 posts, read 3,376,742 times
I really like Mathai's voice (team Adam). I kept hearing it in my mind in the morning after watching the show. It reminds me of Minnie Ripperton.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV