Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 10:31 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
That woman is a Class A-1 assshole. To talk about Jenni's looks, then to say how many BJs she had to give her husband, and then saying Jeff must know about giving BJs, etc.... I would have upped the price big time and told her to get on her knees and give good ol' hubby a few more BJs if she wants Jeff Lewis Design to design her home.

About Sarah.... I know that was so hard for Jeff. I think he handled it very well and Sarah obviously knew it was time for her to go. Hopefully, she learned something from this experience and will do better in her next job.
no freaking kidding. They should add that ballsy broad to one of the housewife shows. D'amn--she was brutal and class free
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2011, 11:50 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,116,346 times
Quote:
That woman is a Class A-1 assshole. To talk about Jenni's looks, then to say how many BJs she had to give her husband, and then saying Jeff must know about giving BJs, etc.... I would have upped the price big time and told her to get on her knees and give good ol' hubby a few more BJs if she wants Jeff Lewis Design to design her home.

About Sarah.... I know that was so hard for Jeff. I think he handled it very well and Sarah obviously knew it was time for her to go. Hopefully, she learned something from this experience and will do better in her next job.

Im in the same line of work as Jeff, crazy clients like that are not uncommon, although this one is a bit psychotic. Its a marathon dealing with people like that. He did pretty well with her, and Jenny was overly professional.

I think Sarah knew what was happening and just was holding out until it did. Finding "key" employees is the never ending search for employers.

Old 08-03-2011, 12:35 AM

3,113 posts, read 8,378,530 times
Quote:
I don't think it's so much about doing "better in her next job" as it is her finding something she's better suited too. She's right, the clients did love her, and there are jobs where that's the main thing, not just a nice side benefit. Jeff even said it - she's not good at the administrative tasks - but she's definitely charismatic. She'll find a way to exploit her assets!

Old 08-03-2011, 12:37 AM

3,113 posts, read 8,378,530 times
Has anyone seen the new promo where Jeff and Zoila trade places, and she bosses him around? She looks really good in it!

I wondered why she wanted a face lift, but after seeing her new look, I get it now. She looks great!

Old 08-03-2011, 06:33 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,382,136 times
It was said to see Sarah being let go but I completely understood why and thought it went really well. I was surprised she took it so well. I did thin kit was funny that Gage was all about letting her go episodes ago but when it came down to it he tried to give some excuse out at the car, I guess to make her feel better.

That client Stacey is horrendous! I cannot imagine behaving that way and for no reason at all. She obviously has some personal snarky issue with Jenni (she must be intimidated by her cute looks and personality) and had to throw shade her way. She's the type that needs to stir up trouble for those she feels threatened by. And Jenni was so absolutely professional about the whole thing. She's extremely likable. There is no reason to hate on her. And she has gorgeous hair unlike ugg-mugg Stacey!

Old 08-03-2011, 01:58 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,478 times
Really sad about Sarah . But surprised at how detached Zoila seemed about it. maybe it was the painkillers? And did I hear right that Gage seemd a bit choked up? I guess he felt bad for all the negative things he had said about her. They will all miss her. I think she handled it very well and I hope she has another job already. I think she was good for them in so many ways even though she dropped the ball more than she should have.

Will be happy to see Trace go. He has the personality of a wet rag. Can't stand him.

That client is hideous (vomit smiley). And really who is she to talk about the way anyone looks? She looks like a witch and certainly acts like one too. She dresses bad, her clothes are bad, her hair and makeup are bad...yuck. She is jealous.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
Has anyone seen the new promo where Jeff and Zoila trade places, and she bosses him around? She looks really good in it!

I wondered why she wanted a face lift, but after seeing her new look, I get it now. She looks great!
That promo was so funny! And yes, Zolia looks great!

Old 08-10-2011, 08:06 AM

Great show last night! By bye Trace!

Old 08-10-2011, 08:25 AM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Great show last night! By bye Trace!
The look on Trace's face was priceless. He didn't care at all. Like he knew he would get fired one day. I'll wait until Jeff is tired of me. Gage looked as if it was a pink elephant in the room. Awkward!

The crazy client lady. Stacey is a bytch, but I think she's playing into the camera as well. She loves attention, so she's dogging on Jenny. Hopefully, next episode Jeff will stop her insults toward Jenny.

Old 08-10-2011, 08:31 AM

18,468 posts, read 31,630,721 times
If I was jenni, i would have gone right back at her, professional or not, no one deserves to be treated like that by anyone. Job or no job, that bytch needed a good smack....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV