Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2013, 06:17 AM

8,003 posts, read 11,723,401 times

Advertisements

Kayanne...according to that site I was reading, we're going to find out that there was more to David Clarke than we have recently been led to believe! It sounds like next season will reveal a whole new set of bad guys for us, one The Initiative line has played out. I'm with you....I love having some friends to discuss this show with!

Kelly...good theory! I wonder if that had something to do with it!! Also, you know....with everything that The Initiative "seems" to know, it would be interesting to find out that they know EXACTLY who Emily/Amanda is!
As for finding someone alive for a change, let's not forget that ole Victoria came back from the dead! LOL

Aha....here's a bit of information. Let's see if they stick with this!

http://www.etonline.com/tv/132182_Mi...ans/index.html

Last edited by beachmel; 04-03-2013 at 06:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2013, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Just saw the last episode. I never thought there was any chemistry between Nolan and Padma so I found all of his grieving to be awkward.

Who told the police that Padma was dead?

I'm very tired of "the initiative" story line and now there's the Falcon too. It's better when you actually know who the bad guys are.

I used to like Daniel and Emily together, but I like Aiden and Emily much better together.
I'm not sure it said anything about how the police came to find Padma. I'm guessing it was the "motion detectors", that Trask mentioned, that alerted the police. I remember hearing those sirens in the background. I was sure Aiden was busted, but then......he IS a "ninja" right?

I definitely like Aiden and Emily together and according to that link, it doesn't look like Daniel and Emily are going to be an item....well, not on SCREEN anyway.

Old 04-03-2013, 09:11 AM

32,944 posts, read 3,928,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post

Aha....here's a bit of information. Let's see if they stick with this!

'Revenge' Creator Previews Finale Shockers | ETonline.com
beachmel - Thank you so much!! That was a very interesting interview with the creator, Mike Kelley. What better item to read than the creator's? Really insightful and fun.
I am so looking forward to more of Revenge!

Last edited by geebabe; 04-03-2013 at 09:22 AM..

Old 04-03-2013, 09:17 AM

32,944 posts, read 3,928,374 times
Quote:
I'm not sure it said anything about how the police came to find Padma. I'm guessing it was the "motion detectors", that Trask mentioned, that alerted the police. I remember hearing those sirens in the background. I was sure Aiden was busted, but then......he IS a "ninja" right?

I definitely like Aiden and Emily together and according to that link, it doesn't look like Daniel and Emily are going to be an item....well, not on SCREEN anyway.
Yes, the motion detectors Trask spoke of was my take also, on how the police arrived there. Not only did Aiden get out of there, he did it with a dead guy! (Trask in the East River...)
Yup, he IS a Ninja!!

Old 04-03-2013, 09:19 AM

You are most welcome! I was so excited to find that page again. I had to go through my browser history, but thank goodness.....it was THERE! LOL Wasn't that a great interview!?

Old 04-03-2013, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geebabe View Post
Yes, the motion detectors Trask spoke of was my take also, on how the police arrived there. Not only did Aiden get out of there, he did it with a dead guy! (Trask in the East River...)
Yup, he IS a Ninja!!
OH YEAH! He did it WITH Trask! Hahaha......go Aiden! LOL (okay.....GO writers).

Old 04-03-2013, 09:23 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,707,497 times
Quote:

I remembered about the "motion detectors" when I was going to sleep last night (yes, it's embarassing to admit I was thinking about it that much), but then it made me laugh. I know that the writers have to create tension, but why would the the big, scary Initiative have what amounts to an alarm system installed in the building where it keeps its kidnap/murder victims? I know Trask was saying that it would look like Aiden murdered Padma, but still....silly.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the show and after reading the Mike Kelly interview, looking forward to next season.

Old 04-03-2013, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
I remembered about the "motion detectors" when I was going to sleep last night (yes, it's embarassing to admit I was thinking about it that much), but then it made me laugh. I know that the writers have to create tension, but why would the the big, scary Initiative have what amounts to an alarm system installed in the building where it keeps its kidnap/murder victims? I know Trask was saying that it would look like Aiden murdered Padma, but still....silly.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the show and after reading the Mike Kelly interview, looking forward to next season.
You're not the only one who's a bit embarrassed by an "obsession" with this show. I'm the same way. Haha. Yes, now WHY would the American Initiative have motion detectors, LINKED up to the police dept. no less) in a storage facility where they're keeping murder victims? Haha....

YES...that interview with Kelly made me even more excited about what's to come next season.

Old 04-03-2013, 10:20 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
Sounds like Kelley has a definite end game for this show. Maybe 1 or 2 more seasons?

Old 04-03-2013, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Sounds like Kelley has a definite end game for this show. Maybe 1 or 2 more seasons?
I sure hope so!! I'll bet the cast hopes so too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV