Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2013, 10:46 AM

6,471 posts, read 6,670,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
I sure hope so!! I'll bet the cast hopes so too!
I don't hope so.....I want LOTS more!

But I always felt like it wasn't a premise that could be dragged out for a long, long time. Soon enough, revenge will have been fully exacted, justice will prevail, loose ends will be tied up, and hopefully Mike Kelley will thrill us with another series that's even better!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2013, 10:48 AM

32,944 posts, read 3,925,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
I never thought there was any chemistry between Nolan and Padma so I found all of his grieving to be awkward.
I might be in the minority here, but I thought they did have chemistry. It was a more gentle, soft, quiet kind of chemistry/love. I found Nolan's grieving appropriate because he had convinced me he really did care about her.
I do enjoy all the sides of Gabriel Mann's acting.

Old 04-03-2013, 12:49 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,719,353 times
@ Kayanne...Oh, I'd LOVE for their to be at least a couple more seasons, but to be honest with you, it seems as if you're darn lucky to get 2 or 3 good seasons out of a show, doesn't it? Hey, if they can keep us interested for a couple more, I would be thrilled. As you said though, if Kelly can give us something as good, he'd make me happy.

@ Geebabe, honestly, it just seems to me like Nolan is so lonely and desperate for someone to get close to....someone he can really trust. I almost bawled when Emily was there for him, told him she wasn't leaving him alone and he said, "I love you too, Ems" OMG....tear jerking moment. I really think Nolan did a phenomenal episode, for sure.

Old 04-03-2013, 12:57 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geebabe View Post
I might be in the minority here, but I thought they did have chemistry. It was a more gentle, soft, quiet kind of chemistry/love. I found Nolan's grieving appropriate because he had convinced me he really did care about her.
I do enjoy all the sides of Gabriel Mann's acting.
Maybe it was just me who didn't like Padma then.

Old 04-03-2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Maybe it was just me who didn't like Padma then.
No, I doubt that. I didn't care for Padma much one way or another, but I think her redeeming quality was her relationship with Nolan. I tried to see what he saw.

Geez, listen to me. I sound like these are people in my life. Yikes!

Old 04-03-2013, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geebabe View Post
No, I doubt that. I didn't care for Padma much one way or another, but I think her redeeming quality was her relationship with Nolan. I tried to see what he saw.

Geez, listen to me. I sound like these are people in my life. Yikes!
I know! I'm the same way. Last night I was asking myself why I'm talking to people I don't know about people who aren't even real.

Old 04-03-2013, 02:10 PM

Quote:
@ Geebabe, honestly, it just seems to me like Nolan is so lonely and desperate for someone to get close to....someone he can really trust. I almost bawled when Emily was there for him, told him she wasn't leaving him alone and he said, "I love you too, Ems" OMG....tear jerking moment. I really think Nolan did a phenomenal episode, for sure.
Yes and hopefully the writers will give that to Nolan in season 3 (not much time left in season 2). They even left it open for Nolan to be in love with a boy or a girl. Hmmmm.....

It was a phenomenal episode for Nolan even at the end with that detective nosing around. I said it already that I know I will miss Revenge this summer, for sure.

Last edited by geebabe; 04-03-2013 at 02:28 PM..

Old 04-03-2013, 03:43 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,719,353 times
@Marlow........LMAO!!! Hahaha.....talking to people I don't know about people who aren't realy. That's so fricking hilarious.......AND TRUE!! Well, at least we're not talking to people who aren't REAL about people we don't KNOW! .....AH......always an upside!

@Gee.....Yes, I would love to see Nolan's character developed a little bit more. His character has so much depth and sensitivity, but much of this show has been spent seeing him at Emily's beck and call. If nothing happens to him, I think they're going to bring him out just a bit more. It will be easier to express some toughness now that he's gone through some hard times.

It's going to be interesting....I mean, will more and more people side with Emily against the Initiative and the Graysons, seeing just how hard she's working....OR, are the people she's had on her side, going to start abandoning her, because so many innocents have been "hurt in her quest to get revenge"?

Old 04-03-2013, 03:46 PM

Quote:
@Marlow........LMAO!!! Hahaha.....talking to people I don't know about people who aren't realy. That's so fricking hilarious.......AND TRUE!! Well, at least we're not talking to people who aren't REAL about people we don't KNOW! .....AH......always an upside!

@Gee.....Yes, I would love to see Nolan's character developed a little bit more. His character has so much depth and sensitivity, but much of this show has been spent seeing him at Emily's beck and call. If nothing happens to him, I think they're going to bring him out just a bit more. It will be easier to express some toughness now that he's gone through some hard times.
You are so right about that!!!

Old 04-04-2013, 07:15 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
okay now im wondering if emily will find victorias son who she adopted out ....hmm .So victoria even lied to conrad about the baby she was supposed to have aborted , wow this woman will resort to anything like a common gutter rat . Im glad to see emily know that she did not burn down the house they all stayed in as kids and she got the foster mom busted that was great . Okay now im sounding like I really know these ppl ugh ...LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV