Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2013, 04:19 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times

Advertisements

well what a bunch of shockers last night huh ? that is all Im going to say .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2013, 07:47 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
I'll second that!! Along with charlotte and declan.
You got one of your wishes.

That was some finale.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:39 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,407,499 times
It sure was! I may have to watch it again on Hulu just to catch everything.
I did not understand the Padma thing, is she still alive?

Old 05-13-2013, 09:11 AM

5,097 posts, read 6,345,505 times
Well, I sat and watched and all I could say was.... What a mess of a show!!!!!!

Yes, Declan gone... but really heart injury?? Really? A healthy robust young man with a heart failure? Poor writing... should have been a head injury... more realistic but then there wouldn't have been the sweet talk with the drug addict pregnant rich girl. bye Bye Declan.

So, now the whole Grayson clan needs to go home and in the quiet of the night, the house is blown up by some nut job which sends them all, bits and pieces flying into the sea.

Nolan is screwed and will become someone's girlfriend in prison.

amanda/emily will go to the villa in europe, wherever it is, dress all in black, gain 100lbs and wear a black scarf, lose a few teeth, get a basket and rosary and live out her life in a small village.

After losing his wife, now brother and finding out that Emily is really amanda, Jack goes psychotic and is experiencing auditory hallucinations and is locked away in a nuthouse.

Ashley...will be found in the corner going in circles repeating the same thing over and over... her battery is dead.

See you all next fall!!!

Old 05-13-2013, 09:22 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoNan View Post
LOL, bravo, brava!

Apparently yes, Nan and digging a hole so deep for poor Nolan. She must be part of the "Initiative" too. I forget what this "secret group" is all about now but it's kind of boring.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:47 AM

LOL Brava! That Ashley IS rather Stepford-ish come to think of it!

Tamiz, (if I understood it correctly) there is no 'Initiative', it's just Conrad and his coven of investors pulling strings to create wealth. Even Victoria was impressed!

Poor Nolan, he is so screwed.

I kind of liked the Edith/Falcon chick. She is an interesting character. I hope they bring her back.

Old 05-13-2013, 11:02 AM

32,944 posts, read 3,925,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoNan View Post
I think she could either be alive or dead. Back when she was being held captive and being videotaped, we saw Trask (I believe it was him) tell Padma that there is "one more thing" she has to do. So, maybe that "one more thing" was to make the videotape (before she was killed), that we saw at the end of last night's show. OR....she is alive and the video they were playing for Nolan was live, or more recently made. AND.....maybe, just maybe what she said about Nolan is true - I do NOT want that to be the case though. Speaking of Nolan, throughout the show it looked like doubt was supposed to be cast upon Nolan during some interactions. A few times I thought Nolan seemed a bit iff-ey by the things he was saying and his actions.

I am not convinced Declan is dead....just saying. But hey, I don't think David Clarke is dead either.

I still like the show, but I don't see how they can go on after season 3 and I'm hoping it's the last.

As a side note: Poor New York, having an explosion staged there.

Old 05-13-2013, 11:49 AM

1,075 posts, read 1,771,662 times
Well, umm, that was a total mind-fork.

Random thoughts...

So the Initiative is really just a bunch of rich guys who scheme nefarious plots in order to get richer? As opposed to what? They were never presented as having any other motivation. It's no wonder that Conrad would have wanted in - it's just surprising that it took him so long. I actually feel bad for Helen now. Thanks, show!

Takeda started his Dojo of Revenge because his fiancee was Flt 197. Makes sense. What doesn't make sense is why he kept that a secret. Is there a limit to how many people can seek Revenge for the same crime, like how there can only be one Sith master and apprentice? It all confused Takeda so much he lost all his hair and aged 10 years.

Poor Jack is left with no family but Carl. And who names a baby Carl these days? Didn't he and the fake Amanda get a book of baby names. I'm sure he will totally forgive Amanda for lying to him all this time, letting him marry and make a baby with another woman based on the feelings he had for her. Oh, and why couldn't Declan have just been blown to bits in the explosion?

Trask put Padma up to making the home video shortly before she was (allegedly) killed. Which means Conrad et al were already planning to frame Nolan. Somebody didn't take kindly to all the little dolphin-cameras!

If the Falcon was as good a computer whiz as Nolan (Streetfighter 2 loss notwithstanding), couldn't she have just made her own version of Carrion?

Old 05-13-2013, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AV8n View Post
Well, umm, that was a total mind-fork.

Random thoughts...

Oh, and why couldn't Declan have just been blown to bits in the explosion?
You're right! There was no point in having him die slowly in the hospital, and then Jack coming in and finding an empty room. And no one official meeting him, bringing him to see his brothers body, allathat. Bet Declan is alive and will be used next season as leverage against Jack.

Old 05-13-2013, 12:45 PM

32,944 posts, read 3,925,477 times
To add to my last post (#1367) - I just went back to re-watch the end and Padma is wearing a different outfit in the video that Nolan is watching than she is in the last time we saw her "alive" on, that surveillance video with Trask.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.K. - Does anyone think that Daniel picked up that gun and shot Aiden and maybe killed him? Or maybe only wounded him? When Daniel and Aiden were fighting they showed Daniel's shirt cuffs - no blood. When Daniel got to campaign headquarters he said he needed to borrow a shirt and they showed blood on his right cuff. Hmm, who's blood is that??

Soooooo, did Aiden get shot and/or killed by Daniel? We'll have to wait until September.

Last edited by geebabe; 05-13-2013 at 01:13 PM.. Reason: spelling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV