Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2013, 04:03 PM

36,420 posts, read 16,030,417 times

Advertisements

Wow, just Wow!! I'm so sad for Nolan. What a mess, yes the whole Declan heart disease was bad!

I thought the blood on Daniel was on his stomach, guess I missed that.

Well I'll still watch, but I'm seeing this ending next season. Way too much stuff happened in the finale.

Oh ^^Ha ha Brava, that was funny stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2013, 04:42 PM

32,944 posts, read 3,928,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasmtairy View Post
Wow, just Wow!! I'm so sad for Nolan. What a mess, yes the whole Declan heart disease was bad!

I thought the blood on Daniel was on his stomach, guess I missed that.

Well I'll still watch, but I'm seeing this ending next season. Way too much stuff happened in the finale.

Oh ^^Ha ha Brava, that was funny stuff.
Nope, it was definitely on his shirt cuff, right side.
How did you all like how Ashley let Conrad go out on stage even after Emily told her that Jack was planning to kill Conrad and to not let him go out there. That Ashley is a sneaky one, for sure. She's had enough of the Grayson's also.

Old 05-13-2013, 05:12 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,584 times
I just loved the finale last night! Exciting! Wow! Looking forward to next season. Can't wait to see what's going to happen with Patrick that appeared at Victoria's door at the end. Also, what is going to happen to Charlott'es baby? Is Regina going to disappear....hope so. Liking the fact that stupid Emily finally admitted to Jack that she is really Amanda.....so sad that it took him to lose a wife and brother before she would admit to him who she was. I can't wait to see how all this pans out!!!! Loved it....will rewatch the episode and post more later after a "fine tooth comb" watching LOL! I always watch it twice to really get it.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:05 PM

32,944 posts, read 3,928,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
I just loved the finale last night! Exciting! Wow! Looking forward to next season. Can't wait to see what's going to happen with Patrick that appeared at Victoria's door at the end. Also, what is going to happen to Charlott'es baby? Is Regina going to disappear....hope so. Liking the fact that stupid Emily finally admitted to Jack that she is really Amanda.....so sad that it took him to lose a wife and brother before she would admit to him who she was. I can't wait to see how all this pans out!!!! Loved it....will rewatch the episode and post more later after a "fine tooth comb" watching LOL! I always watch it twice to really get it.
Me too!! From the beginning of Revenge to now they have sure developed the characters a lot. Conrad has sure turned out to be way more evil than before. I'll keep an eye out for your future posts.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:05 AM

3,755 posts, read 4,801,691 times
Overall the finale was pretty good, not as good as last season's though. I can't help but feel the writers/producers have continued to have sloppy writing this season.

Was there really a need for Aiden to kill Takeda? The whole small side plot between Charlotte and Regina was out of left field and a bit much.

Who did Jack see in the conference room?

Old 05-14-2013, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAM88 View Post
Overall the finale was pretty good, not as good as last season's though. I can't help but feel the writers/producers have continued to have sloppy writing this season.

Was there really a need for Aiden to kill Takeda? The whole small side plot between Charlotte and Regina was out of left field and a bit much.

I agree with your statements about Takeda.....I mean really? But I guess Takeda was not who we really thought he was, or maybe had his own agenda all along.

I was trying to figure out who saw Jack in the conference room also....will rewatch and see if I can figure it out.

Old 05-14-2013, 09:35 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,709,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAM88 View Post

Agree with all of this and had the same questions.

Also, why was Declan at Grayson Global?

I'm wondering if Daniel killed Aiden to get them both out of the picture as far as Emily goes, now that she's told Jack that she's really Amanda.

BTW, if I were Emily I'd pick Aiden over Daniel or Jack any day. Jack is not very smart and Daniel is just icky.

I was happy with the explanation of The Initiative. At least greed is a plausible motive and it's not going to become more and more outlandish.

Old 05-14-2013, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Agree with all of this and had the same questions.

Also, why was Declan at Grayson Global?

I'm wondering if Daniel killed Aiden to get them both out of the picture as far as Emily goes, now that she's told Jack that she's really Amanda.

BTW, if I were Emily I'd pick Aiden over Daniel or Jack any day. Jack is not very smart and Daniel is just icky.

I was happy with the explanation of The Initiative. At least greed is a plausible motive and it's not going to become more and more outlandish.
My guess is that Declan was at Grayson Global because he was trying to find Charlotte since he just found out that she was pregnant, he was going to try to talk to her since he figured she be there for the big Conrad campaign event.

Did Daniel kill Aiden? I know that Aiden shot at Daniel, which is why he had blood on him at that campaign event and asked Conrad for a change of shirt. I thought I saw Aiden arrested at the border of Canada for the whole bombing fiasco at Conrad's Governor campaign. Aiden was falsely accused and in jail by Daniel at the scene, and Aiden got away. Unless I missed something, I think Aiden is still alive.

Old 05-14-2013, 10:36 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,709,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
My guess is that Declan was at Grayson Global because he was trying to find Charlotte since he just found out that she was pregnant, he was going to try to talk to her since he figured she be there for the big Conrad campaign event.

Did Daniel kill Aiden? I know that Aiden shot at Daniel, which is why he had blood on him at that campaign event and asked Conrad for a change of shirt. I thought I saw Aiden arrested at the border of Canada for the whole bombing fiasco at Conrad's Governor campaign. Aiden was falsely accused and in jail by Daniel at the scene, and Aiden got away. Unless I missed something, I think Aiden is still alive.
Aiden was released and Nolan was arrested for the bombing. Aiden and Daniel ran into each other at Emily's and fought. That scene ended with Daniel on the ground looking at gun that was on the floor. Then we see Daniel showing up at campaign headquarters asking for a clean shirt and we see that he had blood on the sleeve. We didn't see Aiden after that. I don't remember Aiden shooting Daniel but I was also watching The Voice so I might have missed it.

Old 05-14-2013, 10:42 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
I think I missed a lot!!! I don't remember anyone being shot (taking care of the darn dog!)

My heart just breaks for Nolan!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV