Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2013, 12:55 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,348,476 times

Advertisements

Not a soap opera... umm, yes, it is. Just an evening time slot. But just as bad as those on daytime.

Charlotte HAS BEEN annoying for the entire time. I would agree that she is even more annoying now... omg, I never thought that could be possible. At least they killed Declan off.

I agree, it is boring. Once again, I said to myself... "am I really watching this drivel yet again"? The whole Conrad and Victoria snarkiness is soooooooooooooooo old. And when have you ever seen a mother look at her adult son with such lust? Whew, down Victoria, he's your son.

I think PBS is looking much better for 9pm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2013, 03:09 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,508 times
I wonder exactly what information Nolan got from Patrick's ex-wife while in Florida to make that kiss occur between Nolan and Patrick? Someone here predicted that Patrick and Nolan may end up "hooking up".

And yes Charlotte is extremely annoying.

So now that Conrad has discovered he has no Huntington's disease, he's definitely going to become another backfired plan of Emily's. It seems that Jack made a very accurate statement on last night's episode when he told Emily that he is not going to sit back and allow Conrad to get away with murder again, after killing his wife and brother, while Emily's plan's keep derailing. I couldn't agree more, and he was so smart to catch the fact that the car that Paul/Conrad had the accident in had tampered brakes, more than just a sabotaged air bag. Jack may actually be a pretty good help to Emily if she would allow him, because Emily's plan's sure are derailing again.

Looks like Victoria is starting to have no one on her side (besides maybe Charlotte) for the time being. Aiden, Patrick, and everyone else seems to have turned on her again.

Overall, pretty good episode last night. Love the drama/action of this show!

Old 10-23-2013, 04:59 PM

8,814 posts, read 21,278,987 times
Do you think that Patrick is using Nolan or is it the other way around ?

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 10-23-2013, 07:21 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,743,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
Both.

Old 10-23-2013, 09:34 PM

74 posts, read 141,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
Patrick seems so conniving, but I think Nolan will get hurt in the end. He doesn't seem to get attached too much emotionally, nonetheless, they will both enjoy their time together

Old 10-24-2013, 06:52 AM

37 posts, read 36,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
Not a soap opera... umm, yes, it is. Just an evening time slot. But just as bad as those on daytime.

Charlotte HAS BEEN annoying for the entire time. I would agree that she is even more annoying now... omg, I never thought that could be possible. At least they killed Declan off.

I agree, it is boring. Once again, I said to myself... "am I really watching this drivel yet again"? The whole Conrad and Victoria snarkiness is soooooooooooooooo old. And when have you ever seen a mother look at her adult son with such lust? Whew, down Victoria, he's your son.

I think PBS is looking much better for 9pm.
+1 Everything said here.

Old 10-24-2013, 11:37 AM

2,156 posts, read 3,332,775 times
I avoided watching this show for two seasons because I felt that Emily would be the type of person who falls short on my scale of what it is required of her to live up to the "REVENGE". But having nothing to watch and still had Netflix, I gave it a shot. YEP, I was right. Emily is a little weakling, all bark, no bite. Heck, even Amanda has killed someone and it wasn't even her father that got framed.

Emily is lucky she is going up against the Graysons and not the Lannisters from Games of Thrones. She would get eaten, spit out, and gutted had she put up her wits against the Lannisters. Emily's revenge is just child's play.

She does all this barking and when it's time to make them really, really pay. She disappoints. Kinda like my chihuahua. I think I'll have to check out Dexter to see if it can live up to something Emily/Revenge failed to live up to. This show will be lucky if it even survive after this season. Takeda is right about her, she doesn't have what it takes to get revenge.

Old 10-24-2013, 01:22 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,544,976 times
I think they are using each other with the exception that I think Nolan this time around knows probably not to get attached AND he's already got dirt on Patrick just in case. Aiden is annoying me just like Charlotte. He can't stand the fack that Jack is Emilys true love and soul mate! And whats up with Margot UGH!

Old 10-25-2013, 05:02 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalChubsta View Post
I think they are using each other with the exception that I think Nolan this time around knows probably not to get attached AND he's already got dirt on Patrick just in case. Aiden is annoying me just like Charlotte. He can't stand the fack that Jack is Emilys true love and soul mate! And whats up with Margot UGH!
I couldn't agree more! Thanks for your post!

Old 10-25-2013, 05:23 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
I'd like to see Emily kick Daniel to the curb. Wow, all her "threads" are just falling apart, aren't they? IDK how or if she survives the first opening minutes of this season. The list of suspects just keeps getting longer. I don't think it's Jack now. He seems to have gotten comfortable with who Emily really is. I wonder if it'll be someone whose life she already ruined with her Revenge? Like Mason?

I sure hope this series doesn't just "go away" and not end it for us faithful.

Last edited by Beretta; 10-25-2013 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: portions reference deleted posts removed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV