Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2014, 08:10 AM

36,412 posts, read 16,020,348 times

Advertisements

I love this show and can't wait for the next episode.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2014, 11:30 AM

884 posts, read 1,062,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
Margaux is on my last nerve..

Every scene with her has her walking by an office, stopping with a turned head, looking bewildered,
then her short quips that show how cute she thinks she is...

Who will Emily end up with?? Aiden is fickle, Jack is unsteady and always tells "all" the first chance he gets..
Nolan is bi isn't he..He has been her best ali..

I wanted Aiden to be a tad more in love with her than to cheat 10 minutes after she broke up
Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes to all of the above. Margot sure is completely annoying on this show, I was hoping she would somehow have fallen over the boat on the honeymoon trip while walking with her silly head turned the wrong way. She also looks like she needs to be fed a real meal....she looks like she will break in half any second she's so thin (it looks unhealthy).

Aiden has proven to be a pure disappointment both to Emily and Takeda's daughter. Why is he such a liar or withholder of vital information? Didn't he realize he couldv'e endangered Emily by putting Takeda's daughter around Emily knowing his history with both of them. (I mean women talk and when they do, it could be deadly).

The whole kiss between Aiden and Takeda's daughter in the same spot as her father being killed by (Aiden) was just a disgust. I couldn't do that knowing my father was killed in that same spot,and Aiden's little deceitful self knowing he was the one who murdered her father. This WILL surface and boy is Aiden's little behind going to be toast.

Old 01-14-2014, 11:50 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,004,288 times
Emily isn't worthy of Aiden. Aiden has put up with a ton of crap from Emily. That doesn't mean Aiden is an angel. I'll bet Takeda's daughter is there for her own revenge. She will want to kill Emily for stealing her father from her childhood and Aiden for killing her father.

I hope the writers aren't thinking we're pining away hoping Emily and Jack get back together. Jack deserves better than Emily and the French girl (who is so annoying). It doesn't bother me that he can't keep a secret. He comes from a world where secrets aren't the norm. I only have a problem with his inability to rationalize situations. He needs a normal down to earth girl, like Amanda. Even in the bloopers, it was obvious the real life actor liked the Amanda actor best. They had chemistry.

Emily and Daniel should stay together for eternity. They deserve each other.

Old 01-14-2014, 01:54 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Loved the bloopers, Hope. Thanks!

Old 01-14-2014, 02:34 PM

670 posts, read 1,172,114 times
Thanks for the bloopers, Hope! Madeleine Stowe as Victoria is such an evil shrew it's fun to see the real person laughing and goofing up.

Old 01-14-2014, 11:00 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,003,675 times
I bet Aiden will get killed defending Emily from Takeda's daugher..

Then Jack & baby jack & Emily will sail away with a Golden Ret puppy...and news that she is pregnant..
(by Jack, or Daniel, or Aiden lol)
The problem is that they have caused us to dislike Jack and make him seem stupid.
He seems completely unable to care for Emily and keep her safe..

Only ending possible now is for Emily to die...

Old 01-14-2014, 11:45 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,004,288 times
Quote:
...and news that she is pregnant..
Since this show repeats storylines, I'll bet she is able to have children and Victoria just doctored the medical records.

Quote:
The problem is that they have caused us to dislike Jack and make him seem stupid.
He seems completely unable to care for Emily and keep her safe..
Less unable and more disinterested, which really makes him the smart one!

Quote:
Only ending possible now is for Emily to die...
Perfect! While giving birth to a baby girl who grows up wanting revenge on the Graysons!

Old 01-15-2014, 12:00 AM

8,583 posts, read 16,003,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Since this show repeats storylines, I'll bet she is able to have children and Victoria just doctored the medical records.

Less unable and more disinterested, which really makes him the smart one!

Perfect! While giving birth to a baby girl who grows up wanting revenge on the Graysons!
I think you are on to something...
Jack & Emily will die and little Jack and little emily will come back together after 18 years in JV (with the puppy) and the infinity box...Nolan will be "grandpa"

Old 01-16-2014, 02:21 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,317 times
Quote:
I think you are on to something...
Jack & Emily will die and little Jack and little emily will come back together after 18 years in JV (with the puppy) and the infinity box...Nolan will be "grandpa"
I'm loving all the theories I'm reading here! Awesome imaginations. If only the writers would be so imaginative. However, I must say I have noticed the major improvement in the episodes since the show returned in 2014.

I'm still wondering why Emily was just so believing of Victoria, when she informed her that due to the location of the bullet wounds Emily wouldn't be able to have children. It seems that someone of Emily's character should have instantly raised suspicion, considering the source (Victoria....the biggest deceiver there is).

I sure hope Emily does not give up completely on her Revenge plan, I'm wondering what she is up to by blaming Lydia for the shooting. Jack may never forgive her for making him look like a fool.

Old 01-17-2014, 01:19 PM

670 posts, read 1,172,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes to all of the above. Margot sure is completely annoying on this show, I was hoping she would somehow have fallen over the boat on the honeymoon trip while walking with her silly head turned the wrong way. She also looks like she needs to be fed a real meal....she looks like she will break in half any second she's so thin (it looks unhealthy).

Aiden has proven to be a pure disappointment both to Emily and Takeda's daughter. Why is he such a liar or withholder of vital information? Didn't he realize he couldv'e endangered Emily by putting Takeda's daughter around Emily knowing his history with both of them. (I mean women talk and when they do, it could be deadly).

The whole kiss between Aiden and Takeda's daughter in the same spot as her father being killed by (Aiden) was just a disgust. I couldn't do that knowing my father was killed in that same spot,and Aiden's little deceitful self knowing he was the one who murdered her father. This WILL surface and boy is Aiden's little behind going to be toast.
Yes Yes Yes to everything you wrote!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV