Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2014, 09:56 AM

5,097 posts, read 6,346,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supplies View Post
I check out Revenge every few months, nothing's changed much, I feel like I've missed nothing.

absolutely correct...nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2014, 10:17 AM

2,288 posts, read 3,237,488 times
Thursday I finally got a dvr through Directv. Somehow messed up even though I set Revenge to tape, it didn't. If anyone knows of a site to watch it, I'd appreciate a message. TIA I've googled and couldn't find one, and I don't know any "secret" ones. lol Not happy to hear the next epi. wont be on till March.

Old 01-20-2014, 10:18 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,046,139 times
I am SO HAPPY that SO MANY people have given up on this show. That will leave only the true diehards left to watch it.
The morons who worry about the size of the character's mouths will be gone.
The morons who think that they can do a better job of script writing will be gone.
The morons who are just plain morons will be gone.
Hallelujah.

Gail O'Grady was introduced last night as the FIRST Mrs. Grayson. We'll see where that development leads.

Old 01-20-2014, 12:04 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,544,666 times
Oh i forgot to add to my previous post. Does anyone else think that Emilys dad IS indeed still alive??Sometimes I just wonder...

Old 01-20-2014, 01:11 PM

2,971 posts, read 3,417,559 times
It wouldn't surprise me at all, Royal!

Old 01-20-2014, 01:16 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,075,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalChubsta View Post
Oh i forgot to add to my previous post. Does anyone else think that Emilys dad IS indeed still alive??Sometimes I just wonder...
You know I was thinking the same thing but really I could see the writers bringing him back and Emily and her dad teaming up and doing away with the graysons but hey in Hollywood anything is possible right ? I mean some of us should go out there and write for this show surely some of us could come up with better storylines and plots than some of these people they have writing for Hollywood these days .

Old 01-20-2014, 01:18 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,187,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
I am SO HAPPY that SO MANY people have given up on this show. That will leave only the true diehards left to watch it.
The morons who worry about the size of the character's mouths will be gone.
The morons who think that they can do a better job of script writing will be gone.
The morons who are just plain morons will be gone.
Hallelujah.

Gail O'Grady was introduced last night as the FIRST Mrs. Grayson. We'll see where that development leads.
I'm a moron because I keep watching.

Old 01-20-2014, 01:28 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I'm a moron because I keep watching.
Me too! I'm right with you Tami! Love this show. Even though it gets a little silly at times. Don't know what I will do until March!!!

Old 01-20-2014, 01:38 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,400 times
10 reasons I'm disgusted with last night's episode (yet I'm still going to watch) :

1) Jack will be in a serious relationship with Margot.

2) Emily did not defend herself when Daniel pushed her onto the bed (at the end).

3) It seems like Conrad slept with Emily in the Southfork Inn while she was knocked out. That seems creepy to have slept unintentionally with her new father-in-law.

4) Patrick is buying the story from Victoria about his dad.

5) Aiden is sleeping with Nikko (Takeda's daughter).

6) Takeda's daughter's fake accent is horrible and annoying.

7) Where was Charlotte last night? And what is the FIRST Mrs. Grayson going to be up to?

8) Daniel sleeping with Sarah, just disgusting looking at them in bed together.

9) Aiden just completely useless at this point to everyone.

10) And last but not least, what is Nolan doing nowadays? I'm disappointed that he is not so proactive anymore, just focused on Patrick and their emotional roller coaster ride.

Anyhow, I love this show, just wished they didn't leave us all hanging with these awkward moments just described. Will see in a couple months in March!!

Old 01-20-2014, 02:02 PM

665 posts, read 628,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
10 reasons I'm disgusted with last night's episode (yet I'm still going to watch) :

[snip]

6) Takeda's daughter's fake accent is horrible and annoying.

7) [snip] And what is the FIRST Mrs. Grayson going to be up to?

[/snip]
6) Stephanie Jacobsen's (Niko) family moved to Australia when she was 12. Believe it or not, that is her accent.

Here is a mini interview with her:

7) As for Gail O'Grady (Stevie, Conrad's first wife), Sunil Nayar says, "We're pretty excited about the part and she brings with her secrets that will also blow you guys away that are going to be great."

NYPD Blue Alum Gail O'Grady Joins Revenge - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV