Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2014, 03:02 PM

4,760 posts, read 13,826,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaMermaid View Post
Severed "ear"?
Seriously? Emily/Aiden/Nolan wouldn't do that for real, would they?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2014, 03:04 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
Seriously? Emily/Aiden/Nolan wouldn't do that for real, would they?
To some, yes. To Charlotte, no.

Old 05-02-2014, 06:16 PM

665 posts, read 628,309 times
Gideon is Margaux's brother who will be showing up soon.

Emily/Nolan/Aiden wouldn't actually cut off body parts of Charlotte, but they would use fake/real severed body parts to "convince" the Graysons that Char was truly being harmed in order to force a confession from Conrad/Victoria.

I froze the sneak peek and the item in the box appeared to be flesh colored and shaped like an ear or part of a tongue. From that short clip, I can't say for certain what is actually in that box; but whatever it is, it is definitely designed to make the Graysons feel that Char's abductor is serious about harming/killing her.

Old 05-02-2014, 06:23 PM

Javier is the guy that lived with Nolan. Javier also created that MyClone app.

Old 05-02-2014, 09:34 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
Gideon....Margeaux's brother. Got it. TY, BM.

Old 05-04-2014, 11:12 PM

8,619 posts, read 10,146,663 times
YAY!! Great episode!!

Old 05-04-2014, 11:38 PM

1,723 posts, read 4,097,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
YAY!! Great episode!!
yep. I agree. It was a very suspenseful episode.

Old 05-06-2014, 12:54 AM

977 posts, read 1,109,517 times
So did the ring that belonged to David Clarke come from Victoria, since she seemed to be the one using the guy who was in the cabin? Why would she send (or have someone else send) those letters to Charlotte?
Wasn't that an incredible performance by the actor playing Conrad? He sure turned from a suave sophisticate to a snarling devil, didn't he?
And evidently Aiden decided to release Charlotte with the recording pin, but left Jack to do it when he got called to help Emily? But then when they were all discussing it afterwards (I think it was Nolan and Emily?) it seemed Emily knew about it, so was that her plan all along? (She did talk about how she thought Charlotte just had to be exposed to the truth and her strength of character would demand action)
Do you think Conrad will try to warn Victoria or Daniel about Emily? He seemed to be all in favor of it being Vickie's turn to fall when Emily confronted him in the jail. (I was wondering how the heck she got into the jail to see him like that anyway, but guess she sneaks in a lot of improbable places)
They couldn't pull off 1/2 of the attempts without Nolan's computer expertise! Wow, I'm impressed!

Old 05-06-2014, 02:24 AM

8,583 posts, read 16,010,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artangel View Post
So did the ring that belonged to David Clarke come from Victoria, since she seemed to be the one using the guy who was in the cabin? Why would she send (or have someone else send) those letters to Charlotte?
Wasn't that an incredible performance by the actor playing Conrad? He sure turned from a suave sophisticate to a snarling devil, didn't he?
And evidently Aiden decided to release Charlotte with the recording pin, but left Jack to do it when he got called to help Emily? But then when they were all discussing it afterwards (I think it was Nolan and Emily?) it seemed Emily knew about it, so was that her plan all along? (She did talk about how she thought Charlotte just had to be exposed to the truth and her strength of character would demand action)
Do you think Conrad will try to warn Victoria or Daniel about Emily? He seemed to be all in favor of it being Vickie's turn to fall when Emily confronted him in the jail. (I was wondering how the heck she got into the jail to see him like that anyway, but guess she sneaks in a lot of improbable places)
They couldn't pull off 1/2 of the attempts without Nolan's computer expertise! Wow, I'm impressed!
Artangel..

I just watched it tonight..I think the way it happened with Charlotte was what they all planned and it just seemed Jack was acting on his own..Emily was explaining to Jack (I think) that the press conference request was just to be sure the satellite thing was near the house

Can't figure out cabin man..What do we know so far except the letters to Charlotte & the ring ??

Old 05-06-2014, 02:46 AM

I believe Vic and cabin guy (I think his name is Brandon) are working together on Vic's behalf to flush out Emily. Vic suspects Emily of not being who she presents herself to be. Vic also knows that Emily is not motivated by money, but is rather targeting people who wronged David Clarke.

If Vic puts out the idea that maybe David is alive (by mailing letters to herself and Charlotte; and waiting to see if Charlotte takes the bait and goes to Emily with the info or to someone in Emily's circle; and supplying David's ring), if Vic's suspicions are correct about Emily, then Emily would presumably want to find out for sure if David is really dead or not.

Vic already knows from having tested Charlotte's hair and Carl's blood, that Char and Carl are NOT related by blood through Jack's late wife Amanda; therefore, Vic knows that Jack's late wife is NOT the real Amanda Clarke (Vic never believed she was the real Amanda anyway).

If Vic can catch Emily in the act of trying to find out whether or not David is truly dead, then Vic will know just how personal of an emotional attachment Emily has to David. Thus, it would lead Vic closer to discovering that Emily is the real Amanda Clarke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV