Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2014, 10:03 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,766,516 times

Advertisements

Collie

If David knew Emily was Amanda he wouldn't have punched Nolan when he went to see him later. He'd have told him it was all an act. He truly believed Nolan stole Amanda's money. David was in the dark till the end of last week's episode when Em confronted him with the pictures.

So David finally knows Emily is Amanda. Now what? Punishing Victoria for the part she played? I have no clue. Will Em help him stay a step ahead of the cops? Jack and his partner will eventually put 2 and 2 together and figure things out. And I don't know about the rest of you but the obsessed pycho girl (it took me weeks to realize she was Judi Silver from Magic City) storyline is BORING.

How long can this show keep going? I can't see it going on for years like a daytime soap so another year? Two?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2014, 11:12 AM

2,971 posts, read 3,419,564 times
It's fun to read the wiki on the Count of Monte Cristo, on which the show is supposedly based.

Will Emily end up doing what the count did?

Emily would be the Count, the Graysons would be the Danglars, yet Victoria is like a composite of Mademe Danglar and the Villeforts.

David seems like a composite of a Villefort and something else, but who knows. It's just fun to compare.

Old 11-14-2014, 12:58 PM

665 posts, read 628,309 times
Another "Contact" Sneak Peek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlCUW3TGQLY

Old 11-14-2014, 01:14 PM

1,723 posts, read 4,097,295 times
Em's doesn't look too happy.

Can I slap David now? Please?

Old 11-14-2014, 09:11 PM

665 posts, read 628,309 times
Sons of Anarchy's Tommy Flanagan Joins Revenge

Spoiler
Flanagan will play the powerful and dangerous Malcolm Black, a high-functioning psychopath with a long memory for those who have crossed him. Self-made, cold and calculating, he is relentless when it comes to protecting both his family and his fortune.

He’ll first debut in Episode 11, AKA the show’s midseason premiere (specific air date TBD, but early 2015).

‘Sons of Anarchy’ Actor Tommy Flanagan Joins ‘Revenge’ Season 4 as Villain | TVLine

Old 11-14-2014, 11:53 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,786,973 times
Thumbs up Revenge's James Tupper on David's Plan to Unite Team Clarke

I found the below article/interview to be a good read on what's going to unfold on future episodes of Revenge. David hints of things we can expect in his relationships.

"Revenge's James Tupper on David's Plan to Unite Team Clarke, Battle With Victoria and 'Never' Shave His Beard"

By Andy Swift / November 14 2014

http://tvline.com/2014/11/14/revenge-david-emily-working-together-season-4-spoilers/‘Revenge’: Will David & Emily Work Together? — Season 4 Spoilers | TVLine

Old 11-15-2014, 01:11 AM

8,583 posts, read 16,010,730 times
In that interview he said Sammy the dog was already 12 years old when he left the Hampton's but
Emily got Sammy as a gift on her 9th birthday...

Then 17 years later she returned I thought..

Old 11-15-2014, 08:29 AM

884 posts, read 1,062,508 times
I have been utterly confused by a lot going in this show lately, so I'm just going to bring my questions and points I've been pondering about the show at this point:

1) Where are they going with Louise and Margeaux and their involvement in all of this? They both just seem so out of tune with the rest of the show at this point....almost useless.

2) What is the point of Victoria being electrocuted at the end of last episode?....we all know she will survive, so why do the writers seem to want to make us think otherwise?....just like in a prior season, she was on the plane that was supposed to crash and she still survived, and the episode last season when the lady from the "Initiative" almost shot her and she was miraculously saved....oh so many near-death experiences for Victoria (they are getting dry and repetitive)

3) It appears that Louise and Nolan will have some kind of odd "relationship" (and I don't mean a romantic one ) after their last bar encounter in the last episode? What was that about? Louise told Nolan he can get whatever he wants before leaving the bar and Nolan was left sitting with a smirky grin on his face. That just left me confused.

4) What is the role of Jack's cop partner (Ben)?....I still don't get his obsession with this case.

Last edited by elizabeth_cali; 11-15-2014 at 08:29 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 11-15-2014, 01:04 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,010,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
2) What is the point of Victoria being electrocuted at the end of last episode?.....oh so many near-death experiences for Victoria (they are getting dry and repetitive)

3) It appears that Louise and Nolan will have some kind of odd "relationship"
I think it is just lazy writers using a formula over & over ...

Sorta like Lassie when Timmy would get in a pickle every episode and lassie would go get help...

Nolan is cast as a genius but always falls for every naive scam..

Old 11-15-2014, 01:22 PM

1,723 posts, read 4,097,295 times
Quote:
What is the point of Victoria being electrocuted at the end of last episode?.
I would guess V will suffer from amnesia. The writers haven't used that one yet and amnesia would come in handy for V right about now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV