Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2014, 09:52 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,539,652 times

Advertisements

I have only seen the first episode of this season.
I need to catch up. Hopefully i'm not disappointed i've been watching sicne season 1 but sometimes the sotryline is a bit boring, we need some spice! =/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2014, 02:50 PM

1,723 posts, read 4,080,212 times
I just watched the sneak peak and I think I need to catch up.

What mess of Emily's is he referring to? I thought it was about the guy she had in the basement, but didn't he get killed by his boss or something?

I'm beginning to think Revenge is one of those shows that's best watched on Netflix or Hulu where you can watch episode after episode. I keep getting lost and confused with this show.

Old 12-30-2014, 06:50 PM

665 posts, read 626,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedeee View Post
I just watched the sneak peak and I think I need to catch up.

What mess of Emily's is he referring to? I thought it was about the guy she had in the basement, but didn't he get killed by his boss or something?

I'm beginning to think Revenge is one of those shows that's best watched on Netflix or Hulu where you can watch episode after episode. I keep getting lost and confused with this show.
The mess David is referring to is Kate Black's (villian Malcolm Black's daughter/FBI agent) dead body in Grayson Manor.

I'm not sure how they'll deal with Daniel's body. But since Daniel will have a funeral, I'm assuming at a minimum, that the general public in the Hamptons and the media will know Daniel died [just not the true circumstances that led to his death].

Nolan released the guy that was in Emily's basement. Nolan had the guy swallow a tracking device by giving the guy water to drink.

David found the basement guy at the airport and confronted him and gave the guy something to give to Malcolm Black. David told him to make sure Malcolm got it [envelope, I think... it's been so long... my memory, you know ] or David would hunt the basement guy down again.

Old 12-31-2014, 06:25 PM

Sneak Peek 2: "Epitaph"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6ln_7DxQY8

Old 01-04-2015, 05:21 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,094,562 times
"Epitaph" on tonight!

Old 01-04-2015, 07:25 PM

1,723 posts, read 4,080,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
"Epitaph" on tonight!
Thanks for the reminder!

Old 01-05-2015, 11:19 AM

Oh my. The plane is a decoy. Malcomb Black is already doing his Revenge. Now Ems needs to fight off both Black and Margaux. How long will Margaux last in the show? I wonder what it says in that envelope that Louise stole? She is not going to destroy it.

Old 01-05-2015, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
[snip] I wonder what it says in that envelope that Louise stole? She is not going to destroy it.
In the envelope is the picture of Emily that Vic gave to the bad guys. Vic wrote on the pic, "The answer is Emily Thorne." Kate Black (Malcolm Black's daughter)/FBI agent was given the pic and figured out that Emily Thorne is really Amanda Clarke; thus why she went to Grayson Manor to kill Emily.

Because Daniel died saving Emily from Kate, Vic has no one to blame but herself for Daniel's death because Vic set off those chain of events!

Old 01-05-2015, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaMermaid View Post
In the envelope is the picture of Emily that Vic gave to the bad guys. Vic wrote on the pic, "The answer is Emily Thorne." Kate Black (Malcolm Black's daughter)/FBI agent was given the pic and figured out that Emily Thorne is really Amanda Clarke; thus why she went to Grayson Manor to kill Emily.

Because Daniel died saving Emily from Kate, Vic has no one to blame but herself for Daniel's death because Vic set off those chain of events!
Thanks, Bella.

Of course Victoria has no one to blame but herself but she'll never admit that.

Old 01-05-2015, 12:57 PM

8,583 posts, read 15,953,925 times
Why would Nolan let Louise out of his sight in his house ???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV