Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 01:06 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,162,620 times

Advertisements

Ok I think this is current

I know its early but I ran into this saying that Ozzy and Coach will be on with 16 new people.
Also - the Playboy with Hefner's Runaway Bride on the cover has an article or interview or something with Coach, his house, his life how Survivor has changed it. Don't know if copies can be bought because of the Runaway Bride thing - don't know that I'd want to buy a copy but I'd actually like to read the article LOL!

Coach, Ozzy returning for Survivor South Pacific + reality blurred

Supposedly filming of Season 23 started around Memorial Day so they'd be about finished now.

I wonder if the movie that Coach is in will be on Netflix sometime soon? Danielle DiLorenzo is also in it.
The movie premise
The movie is called 180, and it will premiere in Missouri on June 17. Here’s how it’s described:

“Benjamin ‘Coach’ Wade (Survivor’s Dragonslayer) blazes onto the screen as Rock-god Gavin Larson. Gavin’s band, The Zebras, is on top, living every rock and roll fantasy. That is until Gavin’s band mates perish in a fiery plane crash.

Tormented by the memory of his band and the fading of his once bright star, Gavin begins a downward spiral of denial, delusion, and self-medication. His only chance at redemption rests in the people he’s screwed and the bridges he’s burned. Gavin’s plan? To form a new band and rule the world.”

I guess Fabio was in some low budget slasher pic

http://www.realityblurred.com/realit...htmare_mansion

and of course Sugar is on the current season of celebrity rehab (poor thing wanted to hurt herself after being voted off last time and has been drunk and high forever)

Honestly this hollywood stuff is just crazy! Coach and Fabio in movies is just crazy funny.

Last edited by Giesela; 07-17-2011 at 01:51 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2011, 01:16 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,102,208 times
To be honest, I'd rather watch Russhole again than another season with Coach and Ozzy! I don't like either one of them.

Why, oh why can't we have a season with ALL new people? The only people I would really like to see on Survivor again are Rupert, firefighter Tom and Stephanie.

Old 07-17-2011, 02:25 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,162,620 times
I think the drawback of returnees is just what we have here - I can't stand Rupert and like both Coach and Ozzy! Did like Tom and Steph too.
With all new cast everyone starts new include fans. Problem is some of these mactors are so stupid to watch - that season before last was so slow and boring, they couldn't strategize their way out of a paper bag. At least with returnees you know someone is going to be thinking.
pros and cons either way I guess.

Old 07-17-2011, 11:29 PM

27,898 posts, read 29,718,726 times
Why can't they just stop it with the returnees? Out of the thousands of people who want to be on the show, it seems to me that nobody needs a second chance at the $1 million.

Old 07-18-2011, 12:18 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,353,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Why can't they just stop it with the returnees? Out of the thousands of people who want to be on the show, it seems to me that nobody needs a second chance at the $1 million.
This is what I always say. It's not like they can't find people to be on there!

Old 07-18-2011, 12:23 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,404,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
It's a ridiculous concept. I dislike it immensely. Hollywood just cannot resist dinking around with something good, working in celebrities of some sort (even past Survivor celebs, if they count).

Old 07-18-2011, 04:08 AM

10,154 posts, read 11,114,068 times
Really = another chance? Won't this be the 3rd chance for both?

Old 07-18-2011, 08:23 AM

5,469 posts, read 7,046,519 times
It could be worse. The charming, soft spoken, feminine, truck driver Sue could make a return...

Old 07-18-2011, 08:30 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,102,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
It could be worse. The charming, soft spoken, feminine, truck driver Sue could make a return...

Old 07-18-2011, 12:29 PM

1,448 posts, read 4,776,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Why, oh why can't we have a season with ALL new people?
Agree. Another season of the Coach may make me skip it this time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV