Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 01:45 PM

4,036 posts, read 9,243,923 times

Advertisements

So did anyone watch the latest Bravo train wreck last night?

I did. I missed like about 10 minutes admittadly but my take?

Talk about obnoxious vapid and self absorbed!

Its basically a co-ed version of the real housewives. So yes...I admit with great shame that I will probably tune in next week.

I mean it had almost the exact formula of a housewives. Anybody ever notice how they'll the first 45 minutes of the first housewife episode introducing the cast and then put in some inane drama at the last 15 minutes of the show?

The later being the crap that Courtney (who I already totally don't like) gave to Neill about being out on a Wednesday night. I was ready to go off. I'm like yelling at the tv and everything. She's jealous that ol' boy, who isn't all that cute in my opinion, isn't with her. Besides he's too much of a ladies man for someone who wants the white picket fence and kiddies before she's even 30 but obviously that's just my opinion.

Implying that someone you just met is a bad mother because she went out to dinner is just so foul.

Am I the only one that think its a lot like the awful Miami Social?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2011, 01:55 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrence81 View Post
So did anyone watch the latest Bravo train wreck last night?

Talk about obnoxious vapid and self absorbed!
The main reason I could not even watch it. Just the commercials annoyed me.

But its also the same reason I watch all the RHW franchises . Go figure.

Old 08-16-2011, 03:25 PM

1,594 posts, read 3,057,032 times
Terrible, painful to watch.

Old 08-16-2011, 06:58 PM

422 posts, read 1,362,452 times
I didn't watch as I didn't want to get sucked into another reality show. I seem to watch enough already

Old 08-16-2011, 07:56 PM

10,030 posts, read 9,505,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlblueyes View Post
I didn't watch as I didn't want to get sucked into another reality show. I seem to watch enough already
Don't worry this show has little chance of sucking you in. Gramirez is correct, painful to watch.

Old 08-17-2011, 11:26 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,333,785 times
LOL I liked it. A++, will watch again next week.

Old 08-18-2011, 12:10 AM

2,702 posts, read 6,028,976 times
These people all look sweaty and gross.

Old 08-18-2011, 01:44 PM

1,300 posts, read 3,603,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
These people all look sweaty and gross.
Well, it's Texas... it's sweaty and gross here! As an animal lover, I was pleasantly surprised to see one of them using her (or more likely her family's) money to save animals from death row. I'm glad they show this because the situation with animal shelters (at least in Houston) is so horrible.

Courtney was really obnoxious, but also kind of funny.

Old 08-19-2011, 08:37 AM

4,036 posts, read 9,243,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-CityRelo View Post
Well, it's Texas... it's sweaty and gross here! As an animal lover, I was pleasantly surprised to see one of them using her (or more likely her family's) money to save animals from death row. I'm glad they show this because the situation with animal shelters (at least in Houston) is so horrible.

Courtney was really obnoxious, but also kind of funny.
I found Courtney to be the worst of the bunch actually.

Tara was kinda snobby but yes I loved what she was doing for the poor dogs as well.

Old 08-19-2011, 01:51 PM

1,543 posts, read 2,996,132 times
I could not help that when they got into an argument at dinner. One of the girls went to the bathroom and you could hear her vomit. GROSS. What is the deal with women when they are upset? Especially when its their fault they get yelled at. They either all cry or vomit. Women are generally snakes and this show proves that. I actually like the guys more than the women. The girl that vomits, she wants to have kids? Yeah, good luck with that. You are ruining your entire body by vomiting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV