Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2011, 08:09 AM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times

Advertisements

Ron Artest legally changed his name to Metta World Peace.........

Who does that?

Lets pray he gets voted off tonight, he was actually painful to watch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2011, 08:39 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
#1 voted off tonight I hope...the Laker dude. I agree, another Master p.

Never heard or seen most of the cast of "stars" before last night but I enjoyed most of their efforts.

Nancy Grace, JR and Chaz all have the biggest smiles that just made me smile along with them. Carson's routine made me clap at the tv and I am no fan of his.

Babbling Brooke got married! Put her foot in mouth already when she asked JR if he thought 8 years ago, being in Iraq, did he ever think he'd be on the DWTS ballroom floor and he answered "Yes" and she said "REALLY??" What a dummy.

Old 09-20-2011, 09:07 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,087,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBoating View Post
Wife and watched it last night and not too bad.......not too bad at all! Thought we'd be watching more of MNF/Giants-Rams game, but found DWTS season opener pretty interesting!
Sort of surprised to see that Nancy Grace is that chunky, but then again, only have seen her from the waist up at her desk on her show. She was good though! One thing for sure, being chunky sure doesn't mean a person can't dance!
Rikki Lake looked good/danced good as well and she is chunky as well.
The pro soccer player looked darn good and can dance......cool!
There was one gal last night that was really SMOKIN' HOT lookin on the dance floor......just don't remember her name.
As far as Chaz goes, I'll just say "ok" and leave it at that. Any other comments could pi** some folks off!
sigh--my best to all of them for trying--and your chunky comments will annoy others---umm like myself

Old 09-20-2011, 09:23 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
sigh--my best to all of them for trying--and your chunky comments will annoy others---umm like myself

Don't worry, LB, your chunky comments don't bother me and I AM chunky now. I just can admit it and am comfortable in my own skin. I do not delude myself.

aa, you musta been real annoyed last year when the "F" word was bantered about with Kirstie on the show. Chunky is better than FAT.

Old 09-20-2011, 09:26 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
did anyone notice how David Arquette has the look of a 1950's leading man????I told my wife.....Picture LLoyd bridges in Seahunt......or Errol Flynn

I personally think he'll do well....

the ....whatzizname Metta world disater or whatever it is is ACTUALLY a bigger waste of life on this planet then Master PEE

Old 09-20-2011, 09:35 AM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
did anyone notice how David Arquette has the look of a 1950's leading man????I told my wife.....Picture LLoyd bridges in Seahunt......or Errol Flynn

I personally think he'll do well....

the ....whatzizname Metta world disater or whatever it is is ACTUALLY a bigger waste of life on this planet then Master PEE

ya think?????

I like Carson, as I met him several years ago at the "pride pier dance" in NY several years ago, I got a kiss on the cheek......
He is nice.

Old 09-20-2011, 10:56 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoNan View Post
Good show - Last year, I thought the cast was, meh, and it turned out to be a great season. Hopefully this year's awesome cast (with a few exceptions) will be one of the best ever.
*happy dance* because Derek is back. I love to watch him, and missed him last season.
Mark's hair looks better with some volume on top.
Maks's brother: should we start calling him Mini-Maks immediately or what!?

Cool that Courtney and Coco were in the audience for David. I hope to see his sisters in the audience at some point too. I liked his dancing, though he seemed nervous. I think he will put on a good show once he relaxes.

The few exceptions I mentioned above: The Laker, The Kardash Brother, The George's ex-Girlfriend. The Laker and the K-Bro have somewhat of a fan base. I think the Geo-Ex will be the first to go.
I believe one of his sisters is also transgender....but unlike Chaz.....she changed from male to female.

Old 09-20-2011, 11:00 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
I believe one of his sisters is also transgender....but unlike Chaz.....she changed from male to female.
OK.....I had to go look. Yep, one of them is transgender.

Alexis Arquette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 09-20-2011, 12:03 PM

8,952 posts, read 20,372,776 times
Why annoyed? Even though Nancy and Rikki are chunky, I said they both done good! Wife and I are chunky as well, but we don't have the money to take the weight off like celebs do! We are in our early 60's, so we can blame it onto AGE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post

Old 09-20-2011, 12:26 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
[/u][/b]

ya think?????

I like Carson, as I met him several years ago at the "pride pier dance" in NY several years ago, I got a kiss on the cheek......
He is nice.
He seems like he'd be a riot.....he and Bruno should get along GREAT
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV