U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-15-2011, 08:23 PM

9,436 posts, read 4,438,626 times
I'm just going to say that I think the correct couple got sent home tonight and, YES, I am getting a little tired of Bruno!

I used to think he was funny but . . . now just mildy annoying.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2011, 08:55 PM

10,834 posts, read 3,702,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
YES, I am getting a little tired of Bruno!

He passed the "mildly annoying" point with me sometime this season and has now reached the fingers-on-the-chalkboard-massively-irritating stage.

Too bad he can't be voted off.

Old 11-15-2011, 09:11 PM

1,987 posts, read 2,042,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Then hit the off button.
i did

Old 11-15-2011, 11:20 PM

15,920 posts, read 4,613,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I'm just going to say that I think the correct couple got sent home tonight and, YES, I am getting a little tired of Bruno!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
He passed the "mildly annoying" point with me sometime this season and has now reached the fingers-on-the-chalkboard-massively-irritating stage.

Too bad he can't be voted off.
He does that pursed lip gay thing too obvious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
i did
Not hard to do!

Old 11-15-2011, 11:21 PM

7,851 posts, read 12,245,589 times
No, I wasn't surprised either. I was a little surprised that JR was so low on the voters-at-home, though. I am not sure how the whole % thing is set up.

Be kinder than necessary for everyone is fighting some kind of battle.

Old 11-16-2011, 12:46 AM

3,116 posts, read 3,879,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Why does Rikki have flesh colored mesh and not the spray tan???
I have no way of knowing "why" they are using it on Ricki - but that kind of mesh can act as a compression garment, and make certain body parts appear firmer.

They show Ricki's bare arms in rehearsal, and she looks fine to me! But she herself has stated that she once weighed 260 pounds, and she freaks out over the lifts, so it wouldn't be surprising if she had other body image issues. And lots of women fret over loose skin on their arms.

Old 11-16-2011, 12:51 AM

The local news on ABC in Los Angeles is reporting that Hope skipped the press after the taping today. She tried, and talked to one reporter, and then left in tears. It's only the fourth time in the history of the show that a contestant has been unable to do the press immediately after being eliminated.

So if anyone thought she didn't care, or was ready to be voted off, it appears she cared a little more than she let on...

Honestly I think going out in fourth place is the hardest of all - to be so close to the finale - and just barely miss it? And in her case it was even worse because it was so clear she would be the one to leave tonight - it's not like anyone thought JR was really in danger.

Old 11-16-2011, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
No, I wasn't surprised either. I was a little surprised that JR was so low on the voters-at-home, though. I am not sure how the whole % thing is set up.
He is now in the PERFECT place to win the whole thing. Everyone who thought it was horrible that he was in danger tonight, will vote like mad next week. It will definitely cause a surge in votes for JR - and it's the finale - so it's perfect timing!

Old 11-16-2011, 01:39 AM

27,913 posts, read 20,426,780 times
JR, Rikki and Kadashian were on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and when asked by Jimmy who they thought would win ,JR said he thought that Kadashian would win because the Kadashians have a huge world wide fan base.
I have a feeling Rikki may surprise everyone and win it.

Old 11-16-2011, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
JR said he thought that Kadashian would win because the Kadashians have a huge world wide fan base.
Honestly I think JR was just being polite...

If you remember, Kim was out in the fourth week, in her season. That world-wide fan base wasn't big enough to keep her in the game, and I doubt it's big enough to push Rob to the win. In fact, in my opinion, the only reason Rob is still around is because he has made new fans, on his own, based on how he's done on this show.

I'm sure that built-in fan base was a big help in the beginning weeks of the season - but now? I think Rob is where he is based on his own performance. He's a very charming underdog - and I can't help but root for him!

In fact, this is one of the only seasons I can remember where I could support any of the three finalists winning. I can't even say that I have a favorite. In the end I think JR will take it, but I think Ricki definitely would deserve it, if she wins. And I would love to see Rob step up next week, and take the mirror ball trophy from both of them!

Whoever wins, I think it'll be a great ending!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV