Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2011, 08:27 AM

574 posts, read 1,064,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBoating View Post
Because so many of the pro and teen female dancer are skinny/100% flat tummies.......not hard to see that! The show is about dancing, but when these HOT/HARDBODIED looking ladies step out on the dancefloor, it can be hard not to think "how can a plump/chunky lady dance like this?"
Not hard at all. Kirstey Allie did a great job. I only focus on grace and the ability to get steps right. Seen lot's of skinny people dance like crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2011, 02:54 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liondandy View Post
If the dancing doesn't kill some of these 'stars', then climbing the stairs to the stardome after dancing will. The new set is huge but flawed. Whoever thought making the stars climb those stairs after dancing was a good idea? Ridiculous..........

...........A little upset with the Carson guy....flirting with Mak. LOL too funny. And his dancing was quite entertaining.
That's the first thing I thought about when I saw those stairs too! How inconsidrate to make them climb a set of stairs like that when they are still out of breath from dancing. I think the set designer must have an evil streak.

I just love Carson flirting with Maks, {of all people-LOL!}, seriously cracking me up....I hope Carson stays awhile.

Glad Ron Artest was the first to go.....he really gave me the creeps. {{{shiver}}}

Unless they improve quite a bit, or someone else gets worse......Canalis should be the next to go, then Kardashian, IMO.

Old 09-22-2011, 03:03 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Unless they improve quite a bit, or someone else gets worse......Canalis should be the next to go, then Kardashian, IMO.
In either order would be fine with me

Old 09-22-2011, 03:40 PM

363 posts, read 583,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
That's the first thing I thought about when I saw those stairs too! How inconsidrate to make them climb a set of stairs like that when they are still out of breath from dancing. I think the set designer must have an evil streak.

I just love Carson flirting with Maks, {of all people-LOL!}, seriously cracking me up....I hope Carson stays awhile.

Glad Ron Artest was the first to go.....he really gave me the creeps. {{{shiver}}}

Oh, I totally agree. If Carson gets to stay awhile, this flirting could get interesting. I'll look forward to watching the show just to see what happens. Maks - a manly man and Carson - a girly man.

Old 09-22-2011, 04:19 PM

I was wondering what happened to Louis Van Amstel this year.....so I goolged it.

Louis van Amstel: Not Being on DWTS Season 13 Was Not My Choice - Dancing With The Stars

I had just assumed Louis wasn't on the show this year by his own choice.....busy doing something else or some personal reason, etc.

Then I read this........and now I am pissed!

WTH happened? Does anyone know?

Old 09-22-2011, 04:33 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,416,751 times
Hmmm....I wonder if Louis wanted too much $$$.

And there was another article on the Louis van Amstel page about Bill Clinton's having turned down DWTS. I'd LOVE to see him on the show!

Bill Clinton Says He Turned Down 'Dancing With the Stars' (VIDEO)

Last edited by TFW46; 09-22-2011 at 05:06 PM..

Old 09-22-2011, 04:53 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post

And there was another article on the Louis van Amstel page about Bill Clinton's having turned down DWTS. I'd LOVE to see him on the show!

Bill Clinton Says He Turned Down 'Dancing With the Stars' (VIDEO)I'm

......I had totally forgotten about Louis

Old 09-22-2011, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post

Bill Clinton Says He Turned Down 'Dancing With the Stars' (VIDEO)I'm
I didn't think of that.

If he was getting a swelled head.....I wouldn't be so pissed.

Old 09-22-2011, 05:01 PM

How about Slick Willie Clinton and Monicawhat'zername on the same show

Old 09-22-2011, 05:04 PM

I'm reasonably sure that they make the selections once the Stars have accepted and are signed, sealed and wating to be delivered. THEN you start down the list of Pros and some make it and some don't.
I would guess #1 would be sex of the pro....#2 Availability of the pro #3 price of the pro #4 FAN suport of the pro.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV