U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-31-2011, 06:59 AM

12,930 posts, read 7,352,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
Was it just me or did Laurence come across as a sexist pig last night?

I thought Sandy was going to smack him across the face and if she had ... I would have cheered her on

OMG, YES!!!! At one point I was amazed he was still harping about it! Maybe he can't understand Sandy comes from a civilized country and doesn't need to know how to sew.

I lost respect for Grandma and Grandmpa last night with her trying to beat the fare of their driver.
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2011, 07:58 AM

2,194 posts, read 1,434,289 times
I think it may be the end for Marcus and Amani. They seem to be struggling more as the race goes on. The speed bump will probably sink them.

Old 10-31-2011, 03:03 PM

21,794 posts, read 38,128,310 times
Is it me or AR carries bad karma.
They was in Japan last year then a Earthquake later the year.
This year they was in Thailand and now that country is facing catastrophic flooding

Old 10-31-2011, 03:50 PM

596 posts, read 449,001 times
It shows how important it is to be in the front of the plane. That moved Marcus and Amani from first to last being the last off, then getting stuck in traffic. I still think they are a tough team.

Old 10-31-2011, 04:42 PM

15,380 posts, read 22,117,934 times
WHAT is with these people....haven't they EVER watched AR....you HAVE to pay the locals for services rendered....do they think that $$$ they get is for their savings account?

Old 10-31-2011, 04:47 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,368,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
WHAT is with these people....haven't they EVER watched AR....you HAVE to pay the locals for services rendered....do they think that $$$ they get is for their savings account?
I think Bill/Cathi just were rather ignorant - not in a bad way, just in a way that I don't know if they've ever really "travelled" a lot in their lives. I don't think ther was anything malicious with their intent tho ...

I think people who have travelled before do better on this show. I have a friend who would be perfect - she's been everywhere

Old 10-31-2011, 06:34 PM

15,380 posts, read 22,117,934 times
but so MANY of them did it....on so many differant legs.....these people should have stayed in Punkin Center Colorado

Old 10-31-2011, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
I think Bill/Cathi just were rather ignorant - not in a bad way, just in a way that I don't know if they've ever really "travelled" a lot in their lives. I don't think ther was anything malicious with their intent tho ...

I think people who have travelled before do better on this show. I have a friend who would be perfect - she's been everywhere

Didn't you hear the convo going on between Cathy and Bill when they were gyping the driver?

Bill: "Shouldn't we pay the driver?"
Cathy: "No, only if he says something. Come on, let's sneak past.."

IDK about you but that is thievery where I come from. That is malicious intent.

Old 11-01-2011, 04:36 AM

4,043 posts, read 5,036,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Didn't you hear the convo going on between Cathy and Bill when they were gyping the driver?

Bill: "Shouldn't we pay the driver?"
Cathy: "No, only if he says something. Come on, let's sneak past.."

IDK about you but that is thievery where I come from. That is malicious intent.
That's pretty rotten! I missed that episode, but most American cab drivers are living hand to mouth and wasn't this leg in Africa? Wow.

Old 11-01-2011, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrien View Post
That's pretty rotten! I missed that episode, but most American cab drivers are living hand to mouth and wasn't this leg in Africa? Wow.

That's why I lost any respect for them. Can you imagine?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV