Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2011, 02:10 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,708,537 times

Advertisements

well, I'll be the lone dissenter. I think the teams who "didn't want to be mean spirited" were stupid. It's a race for a million dollars, not tea time w/ Miss Manners. At least the dad and son were PLAYING the game (even they were clueless, lol).

The first team was SO STUPID for not getting rid of the snowboarder when they had the chance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2011, 02:20 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,784,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
well, I'll be the lone dissenter. I think the teams who "didn't want to be mean spirited" were stupid. It's a race for a million dollars, not tea time w/ Miss Manners. At least the dad and son were PLAYING the game (even they were clueless, lol).

The first team was SO STUPID for not getting rid of the snowboarder when they had the chance.

I love the snowboarders but gotta agree with ya.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:56 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTGirlNoMore View Post
Yeah, I have to agree about what Cindy said (the snowboarders, being mean). First, they did nothing wrong. Second, like she wouldn't do the same thing?

What? What did Cindy say? i missed that part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I love the snowboarders but gotta agree with ya.

I'm with Pip, Nicole.

Old 11-07-2011, 03:25 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,784,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
What? What did Cindy say? i missed that part.

I'm with Pip, Nicole.

she called them meanies, or something of the sort because they raced them to the mat.
MY take on that was....works both ways. BOTH teams raced for first place ...soo....

Old 11-07-2011, 06:45 PM

422 posts, read 1,362,092 times
I love the snowboarders as well. I like Amani and Marcus (although I am NOT a fan of the colts so I have a bit of trouble to like him..LOL)

Old 11-08-2011, 08:48 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
she called them meanies, or something of the sort because they raced them to the mat.
MY take on that was....works both ways. BOTH teams raced for first place ...soo....

Well, gee whizz.....it's a RACE forcryingoutloud!!!!

Old 11-08-2011, 08:51 AM

2,727 posts, read 6,151,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Well, gee whizz.....it's a RACE forcryingoutloud!!!!

Exactly. It's a race - did you think the snowboarders were gonna slow down/step aside and let you win???

Old 11-08-2011, 08:52 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times
Quote:
MY take [and I am NOT a phan of the 2nd place bimbo] is that it was kinda said jokingly....like you would if you were teasing someone......

Old 11-08-2011, 09:21 AM

4,361 posts, read 6,528,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
MY take [and I am NOT a phan of the 2nd place bimbo] is that it was kinda said jokingly....like you would if you were teasing someone......
Of course it was.

It IS a race after all.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:30 AM

1,378 posts, read 4,360,404 times
I also thought it was a joke. If she had cursed at him, that would have been different.

Yes, who cares if you make someone mad? This isn't Survivor, where you need to make friends and people vote you off.

The task the football team did was hard. Carrying people on your shoulders? Could the old couple have done that? Or any female pair? Not a fair challenge, IMO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV