Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2016, 12:33 PM

2,837 posts, read 2,694,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No2Monsanto View Post
Wait, what about the prison storyline made it unbelievable to you? Just curious...
For one thing the access that Harvey had to Mike. No system like that allows the prisoner's lawyer to enter the cellblock and wander around like that. Meetings with counsel would take place in specific locations used for that and secondly Harvey just ran out to chat with Mike on any whim at all. I think there would be more of a schedule he would have to comply with.

I also have the feeling that since they are supposedly not allowed, cell phones would be hidden better than the TV show disclosed. Sure a few might get in, but their use would be hidden better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2016, 09:15 PM

11,788 posts, read 12,025,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post

To this day I would prefer Mike/Jenny over Mike/Rachel.
My thoughts exactly.

Old 09-11-2016, 10:25 AM

1,236 posts, read 1,398,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the searchers View Post
For one thing the access that Harvey had to Mike. No system like that allows the prisoner's lawyer to enter the cellblock and wander around like that. Meetings with counsel would take place in specific locations used for that and secondly Harvey just ran out to chat with Mike on any whim at all. I think there would be more of a schedule he would have to comply with.

I also have the feeling that since they are supposedly not allowed, cell phones would be hidden better than the TV show disclosed. Sure a few might get in, but their use would be hidden better.
Oh yeah, Harvey did seem have unusual privileges.

Old 09-11-2016, 05:35 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,730,943 times
Does anyone kow which designers is responsible for the clothes?

In my opinion the ones responsible did a tremendous job. Love the outfits.

Old 09-11-2016, 07:20 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,722,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Does anyone kow which designers is responsible for the clothes?

In my opinion the ones responsible did a tremendous job. Love the outfits.
As I mentioned on the previous page the men wear Tom Ford and the women wear multiple designers. Their stuff can be found here.

https://wornontv.net/suits/

Old 09-12-2016, 06:36 PM

For those interested the below link has the names of all of the music used broken down by each episode and what is going in the episode when the song played. I have found some really good obscure songs there.

Suits Music Soundtrack - TuneFind

Old 09-14-2016, 08:32 PM

2,837 posts, read 2,694,072 times
Spoiler
talk about a cliff hanger! After tonights show I did a search for info on Gina Torres who plays Jessica and found this.

"It looks like Jessica Pearson won't be sticking around for much longer, as Gina Torres could be leaving Suits at the end of her contract.

Although the chances of a seventh and eighth season are looking positive, Torres's character is getting "phased out" when the show returns for its sixth season later this year, reports Deadline.

The actress has already booked a leading role in a new drama pilot for ABC.

The Death of Eva Sofia Valdez, a revenge drama with a supernatural twist, follows the titular character as she goes from rags to riches in Miami as an immigrant."

It was a finale that had lots of final decisions and twists.

Suits did pretty good tonight.

Old 09-14-2016, 10:35 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,738,262 times
Agreed, hopefully Suits will get back on track. Finally some levity!

Old 09-15-2016, 06:06 AM

This will definitely answer some question folks have

Spoilery Link

Old 09-15-2016, 07:56 AM

More spoilery stuff

Link

This doesnt spoil anything upcoming (in case anyone was worried). It just spoils the last episode if you havent see it yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV