U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM

7,328 posts, read 7,005,338 times

Advertisements

I'm so sad it's ending. Boo hoo. I really enjoy it so much. The recap at the beginning wasn't clear, and I've forgotten because it's been a while, so can anyone remind me why Jessica lost her law license? I'm really looking forward to Pearson now!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM

7,280 posts, read 7,785,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
I'm so sad it's ending. Boo hoo. I really enjoy it so much. The recap at the beginning wasn't clear, and I've forgotten because it's been a while, so can anyone remind me why Jessica lost her law license? I'm really looking forward to Pearson now!
In a nutshell Deputy DA Malik exposed her involvement in Mike's fraud so she was disbarred

Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM

6,647 posts, read 8,230,952 times
I watched the first episode of Season 8, saw it was just awful, and stopped. Same dialog, same recycled crap.

Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM

5,474 posts, read 4,895,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
Ive been on the fence as to whether it it time to end it. I feel like there is so much more story to tell but they have been doing it for a very long time and the show is going to get to the point of being no longer profitable (if it isnt there already)

Plus "Pearson" is getting ready to debut so I guess the story will continue there
Most cable network shows come to an end between 6-8 seasons, I believe. So 10 seasons is a long but good run. Don't forget the spin-off show. It won't be the same but hopefully, the cast will make pop up appearances now and then.

Suits Spinoff Starring Gina Torres Has a Title

Quote:
The pieces of USA's previously announced Suits spinoff are falling into place as the show lands on its official title this week. Starring Gina Torres reprising her role as the fearless Jessica Pearson, the new series will share that main character's name: Pearson.
https://www.usanetwork.com/suits/blo...es-has-a-title

Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM

13,516 posts, read 11,211,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I’ll give Heigel’s character a chance too.
I don’t miss Jessica at all. All she ever did was sit in her office, looking beautiful and saying no.
I really won’t miss Mike or Rachel very much.
The show is all about Harvey, Donna, and Louis, for me.
Just sayin...I love this show! I'll miss the tension of Mike getting in trouble, tho.
Jessica's clothes were right from a fashion show, wowsa.

Old Today, 09:49 AM

Quote:
In a nutshell Deputy DA Malik exposed her involvement in Mike's fraud so she was disbarred
Thanks. Why no one else at that firm was disbarred is beyond me, but that's television for ya.

Old Today, 02:21 PM

7,280 posts, read 7,785,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Thanks. Why no one else at that firm was disbarred is beyond me, but that's television for ya.
They specifically went after Jessica as she was the name of the firm

Old Today, 08:17 PM

Quote:

They specifically went after Jessica as she was the name of the firm
Makes sense, I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or