Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 02:32 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,222,387 times

Advertisements

I watched it. I will definitely watch it again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2011, 06:51 AM

3,131 posts, read 11,620,835 times
we watched and will probably watch again. It wasn't off the charts, but was ok. I am having trouble with her red hair too. I remember her as blond from without a trace! I do like the undertoe of her trying to remember about her sisters murder. something to keep each episode tied together and not just individual episodes.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:59 PM

5,163 posts, read 3,630,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J'aimeDesVilles View Post
It struck me as Mentalist-esque as well. Or Eleventh Hour, or that show that used math to solve crimes (can't recall the name.)
Numbers.

Old 09-24-2011, 02:33 AM

13,809 posts, read 26,484,614 times
Quote:
It struck me as Mentalist-esque as well. Or Eleventh Hour, or that show that used math to solve crimes (can't recall the name.) Although all those seemed a bit lighter, even humorous at times. Unforgettable came across as a bit dark to me.
I think Eleventh Hour was a bit dark in a way. Maybe not as dark as this, but the main guy struck me as fairly brooding.

Quote:
Caught the Aussie as well.
That's what it was. I think I told someone "this time she's doing a character with an accent I can't quite place." It's funny the lead guy on "Without a Trace" was also Australian, but when I've seen him interviewed he had little or no accent. (Unlike Simon Baker, The Mentalist, who sounds quite Australian in interviews I've seen and in their "stay tuned for next week" deal) The guy on WoaT said he lost his after a time, but "regains it" when visiting family back home.

Anyway as for the show it was kind of interesting. Although I felt like some of the memory tricks sort-of ended up slowing down the flow too much. Or didn't flow right or whatever. Sometimes I like a slower paced show though so we'll see. Her character's fine, not sure of the other characters yet. The "dark secret of her sister's murder" part seems a bit like a "hook" I've seen it several other shows but that could be okay I guess.

Old 09-24-2011, 12:10 PM

4,054 posts, read 5,622,798 times
I'm on the fence about this one. Getting tired of crime shows and this one didn't exactly impress me much. Will see how I feel about the next episode.

Old 09-26-2011, 07:58 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,119,715 times
Watched this last night. It was okay. Will have to wait a few more weeks to see if it really impresses me.

Old 09-28-2011, 04:13 PM

Did anyone watch again last night? I liked it. I thought for sure the kid was terrified of the Uncle. Good twist.

The last scene was "Awwwwww..."

Old 09-29-2011, 06:28 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,400,309 times
I did. I didn't think it was as riveting as the premier (which is to be expected) but it still held my attention and I will keep watching it.
tami - you mean the scene with her mom?

Old 09-29-2011, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoNan View Post
I did. I didn't think it was as riveting as the premier (which is to be expected) but it still held my attention and I will keep watching it.
tami - you mean the scene with her mom?

No, RN, I mean the scene where Carrie is back in her and her sister's bedroom playing Super Hero and it faded to black.

The scene with her Mom was a nice moment. I took it as Mom still doesn't remember Carrie as her daughter, but she loves her as a person who spends time with her.

Old 09-29-2011, 08:03 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,400,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
No, RN, I mean the scene where Carrie is back in her and her sister's bedroom playing Super Hero and it faded to black.
Ahhh. Yes that was sweet. They've ended both of the shows on a nice note. I hope they continue with that practice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV