Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2013, 08:54 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,489,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
Has it ever been revealed how Finch got his limp?
I believe he was in the hospital recovering from whatever happened when he and his wheelchair bumped into Reese for the first time. But I don't remember them showing what got him there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2013, 02:04 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,462,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
As they replayed the explosion at the end, I looked very closely to see if the former partner ran away. I didn't see her, but she can't be dead can she? The guy who gave her Finch's name might get someone else to find him I guess, but it would be better if Reese's former partner continued the pursuit.
I wondered if the lady got away, she had time, as the other agent was talking, she could have gotten out. Time will tell. Another good episode.

I switched over to "Do No Harm" after PI went off; this made for an thrilling evening. Those two will be my must see Thursday night shows for sure. Well at least till they mess with the nightly scheduled line ups.

Last edited by TRosa; 02-01-2013 at 03:19 PM..

Old 02-01-2013, 03:07 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,489,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
As they replayed the explosion at the end, I looked very closely to see if the former partner ran away. I didn't see her, but she can't be dead can she? The guy who gave her Finch's name might get someone else to find him I guess, but it would be better if Reese's former partner continued the pursuit.
I was thinking they would force Reese to kill her, like he was supposed to back when the CIA burned her (and him). But nah, I think he still has a soft spot for her, and I'd hate to see him do that. Instead, he could take her to that mexican prison he's so fond of, along with a couple ki's of heroin, and let them exact justice.

Old 02-01-2013, 03:49 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,385,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I wondered if the lady got away, she had time, as the other agent was talking, she could have gotten out. Time will tell. Another good episode.

I switched over to "Do No Harm" after PI went off; this made for an thrilling evening. Those two will be my must see Thursday night shows for sure. Well at least till they mess with the nightly scheduled line ups.
Pretty sure she went up in smoke. I watched a replay from the camera focused on the car, she got in and two seconds later it exploded.
Of course I thought she got killed by the missile too.

Old 02-01-2013, 03:52 PM

4,062 posts, read 5,644,222 times
Finch's limp might be related to him having had spinal fusion surgery (according to a doctor who did an xray on him in one episode) at some time. Now, whether that happened following the accident that was connected to him faking his death or not, I don't know. At some point, they will probably show that story in the future.

Old 02-01-2013, 06:21 PM

5,800 posts, read 6,566,607 times
See what happens when a new episode returns?

You wind up with the #2-ranked show of the night on TV's most important night, and blow everybody's doors off ratings-wise in the process.

Scorecard...

1)---'The Big Bang Theory---17,500,000 viewers

2)---'Person Of Interest'----15,600,000 viewers

3)---Two And A Half Men----13,700,000 viewers (8.4 share in total households)

4)---'American Idol'----------13,700,000 viewers (7.9 share in total households)

Old 02-01-2013, 07:22 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,462,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Pretty sure she went up in smoke. I watched a replay from the camera focused on the car, she got in and two seconds later it exploded.
Of course I thought she got killed by the missile too.
It may have seemed like two seconds, but don't forget, the guy in the car was giving this whole diatribe about how he was expecting his death to feel or something of that nature. She might have gotten out before he completed that last couple of words. The camera, panned away and back, nothing was in real time according to how they showed it. I'm not saying that she was for sure was able to get away, but if they want to have the phoenix rise again, there's an opening as far as I could see as far fetched and conveluted as it may be and I hope they don't do that, as I'm a bit sick of that card being used. It's so afternoon soap opera antics. But I put nothing past people running the networks and them ruining a good thing. They sure blew it with few shows I used to watch including, Revenge, sigh

Old 02-01-2013, 08:43 PM

19,208 posts, read 16,689,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
It may have seemed like two seconds, but don't forget, the guy in the car was giving this whole diatribe about how he was expecting his death to feel or something of that nature. She might have gotten out before he completed that last couple of words. The camera, panned away and back, nothing was in real time according to how they showed it.
Know what? I was thinking the exact same thing as you. She had enough time to run and we didn't really see anything until after the explosion. I have a feeling Cara will be back, as will Root. Finch and Reese are going to have sleep with one eye open.

Old 02-01-2013, 10:45 PM

11,635 posts, read 12,700,672 times
I think Cara will be back too and did not die.

Also wasn't thrilled at the cliched down to the very last second for Finch to stop the bomb on John from exploding. They tried to build up suspense with the 3 shots or the phone will lock. What a throwback. So Corbonite Maneuver. Otherwise, great episode.

Old 02-02-2013, 01:20 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,571,496 times
The complete history and biography of Harold Finch (Wren). Love the bird names...

Harold Finch - Person of Interest Wiki
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV