Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 05:33 PM

7,119 posts, read 8,616,095 times

Advertisements

I enjoyed the show!!It's nice to see a functioning family on reality TV for a change!!I'm willing to believe in her gift because I think she uses it to put people at ease over their loss and not trying to manipulate!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2011, 05:48 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,442,750 times
yes, and she comes off as very likeable. Nightcrawler.... I don't think it's that she's reading everyone she sees --- I'm pretty sure they're probably just cutting and editing. I would love to run into her at the bagel store and have her read me. LOL!

Old 10-12-2011, 06:46 PM

18,385 posts, read 31,499,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
yes, and she comes off as very likeable. Nightcrawler.... I don't think it's that she's reading everyone she sees --- I'm pretty sure they're probably just cutting and editing. I would love to run into her at the bagel store and have her read me. LOL!
yeah, that would make sense.

I just saw it with Steven looking for his mother Susan, tear jerker, cried when the angel wings came into play. I have a strong emotion with Angels.

Old 10-12-2011, 06:51 PM

8,804 posts, read 21,223,252 times
I hope that the whole show is not a farce & that it is not scripted. I do enjoy watching this very likeable and very believable person.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 10-12-2011, 07:46 PM

57 posts, read 161,925 times
The show is entertaining, but I'd really like to see what's been edited out. It reminded me of an incident I had last summer. As I was walking to the grocery, an elderly lady parked her mini-van nearby; her daughter jumped out of the vehicle and accosted me at the grocery entrance. The daughter told me her mother wanted to read me hand, because I was bursting in psychic energy. Not too sure what that meant. I declined the offer. Before the daughter disappeared in the grocery store, she gave me her mother's business card, which I left in the cart. Kind of creepy.

Old 10-12-2011, 07:50 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,551,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
I hope that the whole show is not a farce & that it is not scripted. I do enjoy watching this very likeable and very believable person.
I think she is the real deal. I don't think a whole roomful of people would sit in a restaurant like that last week and all be in on fake show.

I know someone who went to a medium many years ago(and on Long Island) with his sister to a group reading. He was very skeptical until the medium(a man) came out and said I need to speak to the man and woman here who are not a couple but are brother and sister.

He told them stuff about their deceased father that there is no way he could have known.

This is the last person earth(an Archie Bunker type) you would think would end up believing and he left a believer.

Old 10-12-2011, 09:32 PM

8,804 posts, read 21,223,252 times
She seems like the "real deal" to me , too. I just get so homesick; there is no one even remotely like that out here in California.

Theresa does seem to wear the same outfit everyday, though. (The black sleeveless shirt).

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 10-13-2011, 05:14 AM

4,502 posts, read 13,442,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
She seems like the "real deal" to me , too. I just get so homesick; there is no one even remotely like that out here in California.

Theresa does seem to wear the same outfit everyday, though. (The black sleeveless shirt).

What? No psychics in california?? LOL!!

She's wearing the typical Long Island mom "uniform": Capris, sandals/flats, tight sleevelss shirt.

Old 10-13-2011, 06:22 AM

18,385 posts, read 31,499,727 times
She is real.

The daughter with the drug addict father that overdosed in last nights episode is a neighbor of a friend of mine, it is real, he really did overdose years ago, and the whole story with them is true, he was found in a car.....I had goose bumps as my friend told me about this.

Old 10-13-2011, 07:17 AM

2,099 posts, read 2,989,982 times
I've watched most of the shows, although I didn't see last nights. If it is scripted, oh well. It's entertaining. Who are we to say what is and isn't real? I'll believe it until someone proves her wrong. But, I believe in ghosts too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV