Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2012, 07:22 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,627,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
I learn so much from the ladies of Atlanta.

1. The Dalai Lama is Italian.
Did Teresa Guidice move to Atlanta?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2012, 07:28 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,081,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
Did Teresa Guidice move to Atlanta?
I know right

I had to replay the scene three times to make sure that I heard what I heard HeNe and JailMar (my new name for Marlo) were speaking to the jewelry designer at the fundraiser. The designer continued on about the design being from an ancient source and the Dalai Lama and JailMar said and Bravo even subtitled it "The Italian" Guess she didn't learn much in jail

Old 01-09-2012, 11:09 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Marlo is a "socialite" huh Just because you are social and drink lite beer does not make one a socialite I wonder how many other socialites in Atlanta have a rap sheet I mean, she was arrested and spent time in the slammer Maybe she will run for President

2. Attending a charity event but not donating a penny is called being supportive.
3. Peter and Cynthia's marriage is in jeopardy. I know, big shock huh
4. Moscato wine is popular with AA. I don't get it - it's super sweet to me and I have 2 AA friends who love it too.
5. You can go to Kim's house and eat off her Versace plates in her dining room anytime as they are always out on display I thought that was so 70's.
6. You can spread your legs to rich men and become a socialite

imagine my surprise to learn all the above too.

Peter is a real jackazz.

Old 01-09-2012, 11:21 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,262,993 times
Quote:
Marlo is a "socialite" huh Just because you are social and drink lite beer does not make one a socialite I wonder how many other socialites in Atlanta have a rap sheet I mean, she was arrested and spent time in the slammer Maybe she will run for President

2. Attending a charity event but not donating a penny is called being supportive.
3. Peter and Cynthia's marriage is in jeopardy. I know, big shock huh
4. Moscato wine is popular with AA. I don't get it - it's super sweet to me and I have 2 AA friends who love it too.
5. You can go to Kim's house and eat off her Versace plates in her dining room anytime as they are always out on display I thought that was so 70's.
6. You can spread your legs to rich men and become a socialite
Your posts are always so good but this has to be one of the best!

Moscato wine has alcohol in it. Far more than O'Doul's or whatever that near-beer is named. Don't even get me started on AA.

I agree with Pippy. Peter is a MAJOR arse. Whenever a guy says, "Well you knew I was like this when you met me" it is a red flag. It means, "Don't like me? Bounce."

Old 01-09-2012, 11:40 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Peter is a MAJOR arse. Whenever a guy says, "Well you knew I was like this when you met me" it is a red flag. It means, "Don't like me? Bounce."

can we say "awkward!!!" when the pastor asked Peter what he loves about Cynthia and Peter didn't answer; at least not right away.
That meeting would have come to a swift end if I were Cynthia and next stop would have been a divorce atty.
For the life of me I cannot find one redeeming quality in Peter.

Old 01-09-2012, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
can we say "awkward!!!" when the pastor asked Peter what he loves about Cynthia and Peter didn't answer; at least not right away.
I am sure that Cynthia will say that it was edited out

I liked it when the Pastor had to "translate" for him. Peter - we grant you the following award:

http://www.penn-olson.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/douchebag.jpeg (broken link)

Now divorce Cynthia so she can go back to NYC and you can marry HeNe.

Old 01-09-2012, 03:30 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,262,993 times
Quote:
I am sure that Cynthia will say that it was edited out

I liked it when the Pastor had to "translate" for him. Peter - we grant you the following award:

Now divorce Cynthia so she can go back to NYC and you can marry HeNe.
Now isn't THAT is the truth?

Peter and HeNe deserve each other. The only reason she hangs around Cynthia is because she can boss her around while panting after Peter.

Old 01-09-2012, 03:47 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
I knew when I saw Marlo something looked a little "off" about her.

She has a very creepy air about her.

MTO WORLD EXCLUSIVE: The Newest Member Of The Atlanta Housewives Is A KILLER!!! (Learn how She CAUSED A Woman's DEATH) - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2012

Old 01-09-2012, 04:21 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
This is just a snooze fest season! The only interesting thing this season is Cynthia. And I hope she is going to get rid of Peter quick!

Old 01-09-2012, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I knew when I saw Marlo something looked a little "off" about her.

She has a very creepy air about her.

MTO WORLD EXCLUSIVE: The Newest Member Of The Atlanta Housewives Is A KILLER!!! (Learn how She CAUSED A Woman's DEATH) - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2012
<looking over my shoulders>

Oh crap! Killer Atlanta Socialites
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV