Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 02:35 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,946 times

Advertisements

I would not pay 58 cents for that wedding dress let alone $58,000!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2011, 03:15 PM

4,586 posts, read 7,710,432 times
It's gaudy just like her.

Old 11-16-2011, 04:00 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,285,430 times
Oh-em-gee, the 80s called and they want their over-the-top dress back. Good golly that is an awful mess.

I am sorry but Kim has the personality of a golf announcer. What they heck is going to be interesting about her life? I don't even like watching her on the show she is on now. I have to practically fast forward. If this is going to be a Bravo show this is a major misstep for them.

Hey, check out this photo. She even looks dim in photos!

Kim Zolciak

Here's another pic of that monstrosity.

http://www.bornrich.com/real-housewi...ing-dress.html

Last edited by hiknapster; 11-16-2011 at 04:09 PM..

Old 11-17-2011, 02:02 AM

5,864 posts, read 15,244,428 times
All the women get paid for the Housewives show. Nene probably gets paid the most from the show. The Celebrity Apprentice winner's winnings went to the charity of their choice but all of the contestants were paid very well for being on the show. Also appearances on other shows brings money in.

Old 11-19-2011, 10:03 AM

1,885 posts, read 3,402,679 times
Maybe it's me, but I'm totally over NeNe.

I was thrilled to see Sheree put her in check for counting her stacks when the real issue is under her own roof. This past summer, I remember hearing on the radio that NeNe's oldest son was arrested again- this time for stealing disposable razors at Wal Mart.

NeNe's Son Arrested At Walmart! | AskDrO.com

At any rate, I love Sheree, Kandi, Phaedra, and even Kim. Cynthia is OK, but on the point of boredom I agree. The show certainly hasn't lost any steam in terms of popularity though; even eclipsing RHBH season 2 premier.

'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Draws Biggest Premiere Ratings for Franchise - Hollywood Reporter

Old 11-19-2011, 01:09 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Oh-em-gee, the 80s called and they want their over-the-top dress back. Good golly that is an awful mess.

I am sorry but Kim has the personality of a golf announcer. What they heck is going to be interesting about her life? I don't even like watching her on the show she is on now. I have to practically fast forward. If this is going to be a Bravo show this is a major misstep for them.

Hey, check out this photo. She even looks dim in photos!

Kim Zolciak

Here's another pic of that monstrosity.

Real Housewives star Kim Zolciak buys $58,000 Used Wedding Dress
The Atlanta housewives is not my favorite but I watched a couple of episodes last night.

I cannot stand Kim most of all. Ugh. And that dress is hideous! And she absolutely can't sing! And she thinks she is all THAT. How in the world she got that guy to marry her is beyond me.

I liked NeNe on CA but - to a point. Her loud belligerance can get old FAST.

My favorite was the lady who wrote the song for Kim - so far - but her new business plan is a little out there.

Unfortunately my teen-age son came in when they were at the adult-toys store and it was too embarrassing to keep watching with him in the room so I changed the channel.

Old 11-20-2011, 06:24 PM

4,275 posts, read 7,631,148 times
How much you want to bet Nene will be the next Housewife to declare bancruptcy? How did she get money from Celebrity Apprentice???? She lost and that money goes to charity!

Old 11-21-2011, 12:16 AM

1,786 posts, read 3,461,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
How much you want to bet Nene will be the next Housewife to declare bancruptcy? How did she get money from Celebrity Apprentice???? She lost and that money goes to charity!
No. My bet is on Sheree. Where in the WORLD is she getting the money to do a complete tear-down of a house and the further finances required to fund the new built Chateau Sheree? Am I having a senior moment, or wasn't her car being repossessed last year .... ?

Old 11-21-2011, 06:57 AM

7,367 posts, read 5,482,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
No. My bet is on Sheree. Where in the WORLD is she getting the money to do a complete tear-down of a house and the further finances required to fund the new built Chateau Sheree? Am I having a senior moment, or wasn't her car being repossessed last year .... ?
No, you are not having a senior moment. I remember that too. I was wondering myself where she is getting this money?
Cynthia's husband is a jerk! He must have wanted publicity for his new bar so he trash talked the other housewives in that newspaper article. No wonder her sister and mother did not want her to marry this guy.
I'm not a fan of Kim's but that was too bad the smack down ruined her baby shower.

Old 11-21-2011, 07:53 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,087,284 times
<in my best Tyler Perry's Medea voice>

Last night was an episode of angries black mens Apollo did not look happy about his rerun-in with the law and when Peter walked in, oh excuse me, sauntered in 5 hours late for the baby shower extravaganza, with the chip on his shoulders - I thought Apollo was gonna shank him. (I hear that one does learn some life skills while in the slammer). Anyway, my money was on Apollo since a) he could shank you b) he is younger c) he has more muscles and d) Phaedra could take out Cynthia with a flick of a finger if she had to.

So why would Peter make such comments to a magazine

Why would HeNe be looking for a $9 million house in Miami when she is renting in Atlanta, I mean Hater-Ville

Chateau Sheree For real Yes if you get your car repossessed it's hard to build a chateau. Maybe she would be okay with a love shaque instead

Brielle is going to be just like her momma. Did she go into her mom's closet to dress herself for the baby shower At least that is her own hair. It is isn't it? I did think her speech was touching at the baby shower. Kroy seems to be a genuine and nice guy (with the azz of death too) The pregnancy photos, I hate to say, were worse that Phaedras Who knew that Olan Mills or Glamour Shots was shooting preggie photos now

Last edited by George Chong; 11-21-2011 at 08:11 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV