Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 11:34 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times

Advertisements

This show has lost steam and needs to clean house a la RHONYC. Get rid of the dead weight and add some new and interesting women to the mix.

Sheree is boring and broke
Khandi is boring
Kim is boring and broke (but I guess she will have NFL money, which is not society money)
Phaedra and her funeral home storyline is creepy
Cynthia is boring and broke
NeNe (who is going to blow through her "Trump money" before the year is gone and whom I really just do not like) is the only one with the koo koo crazy drama that keeps the show alive

I think that one of the problems is that real high society women would NEVER do that show (or any of other the RH shows) so it must be hard to recruit new housewives who actually have the clout to pull it off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2011, 11:47 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
This show has lost steam and needs to clean house a la RHONYC. Get rid of the dead weight and add some new and interesting women to the mix.

Sheree is boring and broke
Khandi is boring
Kim is boring and broke (but I guess she will have NFL money, which is not society money)
Phaedra and her funeral home storyline is creepy
Cynthia is boring and broke
NeNe (who is going to blow through her "Trump money" before the year is gone and whom I really just do not like) is the only one with the koo koo crazy drama that keeps the show alive

I think that one of the problems is that real high society women would NEVER do that show (or any of other the RH shows) so it must be hard to recruit new housewives who actually have the clout to pull it off.

I think it's about over for all the housewife shows. Boring,boring,boring.
But you're absolutely correct in your description of the Atlanta ladies.
THE Most boring is Cynthia. Watching the proverbial paint dry is more entertaining than anything Cynthia could do. Damn--how can someone be so dull?? Pretty--but dull!
I love Khandi but she can't carry this show alone.
Kim is just trashy. They should have dumped her and given Sweetie top billing. Kroy is a catch though. I doubt he and Kim will last so she better enjoy the ride (in every possible way) while she can.
NeNe is just a big,ole bully. And ugly. And BIG.
Phaedra annoys the crap outta me. I find it odd that she would go to someone that is about to become her competitor and tell the guy as much then ask him to mentor her. Damn, she's weird
Sheree is the most sensible of the bunch,besides Khandi. And I think Sheree is a good mom; but great tv she does not make.

Old 11-14-2011, 12:13 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
THE Most boring is Cynthia. Watching the proverbial paint dry is more entertaining than anything Cynthia could do. Damn--how can someone be so dull?? Pretty--but dull!
Kim is just trashy. They should have dumped her and given Sweetie top billing. Kroy is a catch though. I doubt he and Kim will last so she better enjoy the ride (in every possible way) while she can.
Phaedra annoys the crap outta me. I find it odd that she would go to someone that is about to become her competitor and tell the guy as much then ask him to mentor her. Damn, she's weird
Sheree is the most sensible of the bunch,besides Khandi. And I think Sheree is a good mom; but great tv she does not make.
Agree.

Kroy seems like such a great guy (and he's really cute!) but he DEFINITELY can do so much better than Kim. I mean Kim, really? He is going to regret letting his DNA swim in her pool in about 6 more months. I think that Kim got preggers on purpose (she seems like the type to put pinholes in the condoms) because she knew that he was a good old fashioned guy who would honor his responsibilities.

Also, what has ALWAYS bothered me about the Atlanta Housewives is that they seemed to have pulled from the bottom of the barrel when recruiting for the show. They had a real opportunity to show the real lives of Atlanta's Black elite but they casted the show for utter buffoonery by starting with the wives of athletes and social climbing wannabes. And not to mention ALL of the gay guys (in high heels, lipgloss et al) who hang around waiting for opportunities to hook up on the "down low" with these women's husbands/boyfriends.

Old 11-14-2011, 07:30 AM

1,594 posts, read 3,056,815 times
Kroy seems like a nice guy, but I can't imagine what he sees in Kim. She is total trash and doesn't deserve a guy like him. (IMO)

Old 11-14-2011, 12:33 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,085,863 times
still like them better than the nj wenches(xcept theresa)

Old 11-14-2011, 07:56 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,276,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I couldn't agree more! LOVE this post!

Except Phaedra. She use to drive me crazy. All the crazy things she would do and say. Yet every one of the housewives of Atlanta says they like her. I couldn't figure it out.

This year it was far too obvious although I kind of thought this last season, too. Near the end, anyway. She just loves to ham it up and I'm sure she and the producers love cooking up new ideas. She isn't going to go into the funeral business. It's all staged. Mr. Willie surely loves the publicity, too. But she's a hoot and smart. She knows enough to keep it interesting without ticking off too many people.

I guess Linnethia never got that memo.

Old 11-14-2011, 09:29 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,276,538 times
Oh goodness, I am watching WWHL from last night, the one with Nene and Tatyana Ali and Andy Cohen asked my question. Again! Why is it that he always picks my questions when Nene is on? Is it because I am one of the very few that isn't swearing at her? Not that I don't want to...

But my question was for Tatyana this time.

I'm tempted to try to call in. He and I are getting some sort of camaraderie going.

Kidding.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:27 AM

5,864 posts, read 15,240,802 times
So, people think Cynthia is boring? That's because she's not ghetto like the others. I love NeNe because she keeps it real, she knows where she's from, she has nothing to hide and she's capitalizing on her Housewife fame and the others are hating!

Kim is my least favorite by far. Total trash. She needs a total makeover, wig and all. How on earth does she think anyone is jealous of her? Why???

Sheree pretends she's 'elegant and sophisticated', according to her!!! Please just get out there and get yourself a JOB and stop trying to live off of your ex-husband! Little local Atlanta theater will get you nowhere.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:09 AM

18,468 posts, read 31,630,721 times
Nene, just needs a good smack in the face. Doesn't this chick ever shut up?
Her voice is so annoying.

Old 11-15-2011, 03:13 PM

410 posts, read 742,904 times
I think Kandi is the most real of all of them. She is successful all on her own, she actually works hard, and she doesn't hide who she is. It doesn't seem like she's fake to the other girls either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV