U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-27-2011, 12:41 PM

1,015 posts, read 1,358,865 times
Another good episode last night - just lots going on. From Zachary Quinto (the fluffer), to Addie's pretty girl costume, the crotch grabbing, Moira's mom, the crazy Dr., fainting nurse, Hayden at the door and the hit and run. Way too much to process - I need to watch it again.

One thing for sure, I'm more convinced that everyone is dead than ever!
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2011, 01:11 PM

3,490 posts, read 1,534,878 times
Lots went on in last nights' epi. I thought Addy was a ghost, I was wrong. Now I'm not sure Constance is a ghost either. Apparently because it was Halloween the dead could walk with the living, that's why Tate could have coffee with Ben. WHO is the guy in the black rubber suit? And I wonder what the sonogram tech. saw when she fainted? I wonder if the baby daddy is rubber suit guy? The back story about the doctor, his wife and their baby was really creepy. I wonder of the baby is the thing living in the basement?
I like this show but just when they answer some questions more arise.
Oh, and I loved seeing Zachary Quinto again.

Old 10-27-2011, 01:45 PM

1,015 posts, read 1,358,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I thought Addy was a ghost, I was wrong.
I still think she is/was. Yes, a ghost can walk among the living on Halloween. But there's a caveat - if you die outside of the place you were killed and buried, no more ghost. That's why Constance was trying to drag her back onto the property. I think???

Quote:
Oh, and I loved seeing Zachary Quinto again.
He was awesome! Glad he "came out"!

Old 10-27-2011, 02:16 PM

7,212 posts, read 7,192,052 times
I want to know when he is going to bang the hot/old maid

Old 10-27-2011, 04:16 PM

1,445 posts, read 806,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy S in PBC View Post
I still think she is/was. Yes, a ghost can walk among the living on Halloween. But there's a caveat - if you die outside of the place you were killed and buried, no more ghost. That's why Constance was trying to drag her back onto the property. I think???
But...a ghost is dead. So if Addy really was a ghost, would she die again?

Constance made the statement (referring to Violet) "That girl has another cupcake coming." Does that mean that Constance really intended the cupcakes for Violet? If so, why?

Old 10-27-2011, 04:23 PM

12,951 posts, read 7,429,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
But...a ghost is dead. So if Addy really was a ghost, would she die again?

Constance made the statement (referring to Violet) "That girl has another cupcake coming." Does that mean that Constance really intended the cupcakes for Violet? If so, why?

Oh yeah, they were meant for Violet all along. IDK why though.

Old 10-27-2011, 04:28 PM

12,812 posts, read 9,991,246 times
Constance and Addy weren't ghosts because they existed outside the house (and the yard.)

Old 10-27-2011, 04:34 PM

15,734 posts, read 15,982,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Constance and Addy weren't ghosts because they existed outside the house (and the yard.)

The dead burned guy who is always bothering the husband ("I want my $1,000!") exists outside the house and the yard too.

Old 10-27-2011, 05:33 PM

12,951 posts, read 7,429,639 times
I think the only ghost (so far) that is trapped at the house is Moira, since she is buried in the back yard. I bet all the others were given a "proper burial" and are free to roam around.

Old 10-27-2011, 05:37 PM

5,740 posts, read 6,017,811 times
Quote:
And I wonder what the sonogram tech. saw when she fainted?

That the baby is the thing that the doctor made from his dead baby.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV