U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-16-2011, 04:03 PM

13,215 posts, read 10,869,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
It just seemed like Constance wanted to make Violet sick. Why? Don't know yet.
If it weren't for Constance making Addy spit in them, I'd think that she had some sort of premonition that Violet would take too many pills and need to throw up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2011, 04:05 PM

6,777 posts, read 8,806,216 times
Wow, good point! She put the ipecac in the cupcakes to SAVE Violet by making her puke when she would later overdose! Interesting.

Old 11-16-2011, 04:09 PM

15,856 posts, read 17,105,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracySam View Post
Wow, good point! She put the ipecac in the cupcakes to SAVE Violet by making her puke when she would later overdose! Interesting.
But ipecac is supposed to cause immediate vomiting, not wait in the system for days/weeks, etc. for an opportune time like after an overdose.

Old 11-17-2011, 09:38 AM

575 posts, read 210,065 times
And the weirdness just keeps on coming.

Old 11-17-2011, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
But ipecac is supposed to cause immediate vomiting, not wait in the system for days/weeks, etc. for an opportune time like after an overdose.
Hmm, I was thinking it all happened the same night (since Halloween lasted 2 whole weeks in our time). Oh well, I liked the idea when the other poster brought it up. guess not.

Old 11-17-2011, 10:35 AM

New info we learned last night:

--The "guy next door" who Constance had the affair with was Larry Harvey.
--We met the 3rd of Constance's 4 children, Beau, a deformed young man kept in the attic.
--In 1994, Larry killed (mercy killing) Beau at Constance's request because she was going to be tried for criminal child neglect after Tate's school shooting.
--We still have not seen Constance's 4th child, who we know is deformed or disabled in some way.
--Larry didn't kill his family with fire. His wife set the fire, killing herself and their 2 girls after Larry told her he's in love with Constance and wanted to be with her in the house- "It was her house before it was ours." Larry was burned trying to save them, and then he went into a burn center, and later to a psychiatric institution.
--In 1926, Nora killed Dr. Montgomery and then herself, out of guilt "we are damned for what we did to those girls and their babies." (Did they kill the girls who went there for abortions?)
--Dr Montgomery re-assembled their dead baby Thaddeus and revived him with "the beating heart of one of the girls." This is what drove Nora to the murder-suicide.
--Vivien is having twins.
--Moira gives the best BJs--so much so that the sleazy guy (who wanted to buy and tear down the house) will drive across town in the middle of the night to "get some."
--Constance, Moira, and Larry, even though they all don't like each other, can work together to kill the sleazy guy, and therefore save the house.
--They made sure the sleazy guy actually died off the property so they would have to deal with him coming back as a ghost.
--More ghosts are revealing themselves to Violet, because, as Tate says, she has "evolved." (Beau, one of the nurses).

Unanswered question that doesn't fit in the timeline:
How did Constance and Larry meet? In 1994 it all happened. Tate had his school shooting and was killed by police in his & Constance's house, the murder house. So the murder house belonged to Constance then. Later Constance already knows Larry, but she's still living in the murder house, and she has Beau up in the attic. Larry tells his wife he wants to leave her and be with Constance, in the murder house. At this point, the Harveys own the murder house and Constance lives next door. But they know the house used to be hers. So if Constance sold the house to the Harveys and moved next door, how did she already know Larry when she still llived in the house? Maybe she met him elsewhere and urged him to buy the house so she would still have access to it now that she was stuck moving next door?

Last edited by TracySam; 11-17-2011 at 10:43 AM..

Old 11-17-2011, 10:44 AM

1,722 posts, read 2,576,481 times
Quote:
Hmm, I was thinking it all happened the same night (since Halloween lasted 2 whole weeks in our time). Oh well, I liked the idea when the other poster brought it up. guess not.
The cupcakes were in episode 2. Remember when Bianca ate one and got sick? Then Tate attacked her with the axe.

Old 11-17-2011, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNative View Post
The cupcakes were in episode 2. Remember when Bianca ate one and got sick? Then Tate attacked her with the axe.
Gotcha. The other poster got me all excited about the ipecac being to help and not hurt Violet.

Old 11-17-2011, 10:50 AM

1,722 posts, read 2,576,481 times
Quote:
Gotcha. The other poster got me all excited about the ipecac being to help and not hurt Violet.
LOL.

I don't think Constance was trying to help Violet but rather scare her somehow? I think at that point in the story she wanted Violet to stay away from Addie and Tate but has since changed her mind. I don't know...

Old 11-17-2011, 10:52 AM

13,215 posts, read 10,869,352 times
I wasn't trying to imply that Constance baked the cupcakes to save Violet at that very moment, more like Constance seems to have a sixth sense about things, and maybe she sensed that Violet would try to kill herself and take Tate away from her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV