Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 10:52 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,159,097 times

Advertisements

Is Saul Jewish? If so, why was he praying for the body?

The ads when this first was promoted said to watch closely, so I don't trust ANYONE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2011, 04:47 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,647,635 times
Wow, it was great last night! I have watched it twice and can't wait to watch it again. Finally a show that has replaced Damages for my nbr one. Poor Brody, but he has become my "crush" of the decade.

Old 11-14-2011, 01:22 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,885,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
Wow, it was great last night! I have watched it twice and can't wait to watch it again. Finally a show that has replaced Damages for my nbr one. Poor Brody, but he has become my "crush" of the decade.
Definitely a great episode... I'm curious to see how the plot will unfold now that the mystery of the first few episodes has been unveiled already. Part of the reason I really like the show was the mystery. I hope it keeps that element.

I do feel a little cheated that they said Walker was killed before so I never considered him as the possible "turned" POW.

Old 11-14-2011, 02:25 PM

1,483 posts, read 3,155,992 times
Quote:
Ahh-Damian Lewis has been one of my favorite actors for a long time now. So hands off LMAO
Seriously though - last night's episode was fantastic! All of the scenes with Damian and Claire Daines were brilliantly acted!!!

Old 11-14-2011, 07:36 PM

Didn't they show the other guy as dead, though? I know I saw the previews of him running around so obviously he is not, but still.

There has to be more to this. For months the ads said to watch closely, or something like that.

Old 11-15-2011, 04:48 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,647,635 times
So who slipped the razor blade?

Old 11-15-2011, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Exactly. There is more to it than what we see. Saul flunked that polygraph test. I half-expected him to show another side when talking to the girl on the way back from Mexico. He may have and they haven't shown it.

Or it was Brody who is beautifully playing the long game.

Or someone else.

Old 11-15-2011, 02:59 PM

And speaking of polygraph tests, how did Brody pass? The guy asked if he cheated on his wife and it didn't indicate he was lying. He knows how to pass the test but why? And what else is he lying about?

Old 11-15-2011, 06:45 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,885,885 times
Quote:
I think it can be assumed he already had it on him... I don't think that will be important to the story the rest of the way out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
I half-expected him to show another side when talking to the girl on the way back from Mexico. He may have and they haven't shown it.
I was expecting that too... but since he did not and he was able to get her to draw the picture of Walker, I think we can assume he is on the good guys team.

Although, by bringing Walker into the picture the show has shown a propensity to lie us... so go figure! That's why the walker thing is such a problem for me. I don't like suspense shows or movies to lie to me. Then I can't trust what I'm watching... It leaves too many implausible scenarios.

Old 11-16-2011, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
I think it can be assumed he already had it on him... I don't think that will be important to the story the rest of the way out.

I was expecting that too... but since he did not and he was able to get her to draw the picture of Walker, I think we can assume he is on the good guys team.

Although, by bringing Walker into the picture the show has shown a propensity to lie us... so go figure! That's why the walker thing is such a problem for me. I don't like suspense shows or movies to lie to me. Then I can't trust what I'm watching... It leaves too many implausible scenarios.
Far too many assumptions. You know what they say about "assume." And you don't know they are lying. Maybe it is what Brody thought he saw. I'm not taking anything at face value right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV