Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 04:39 PM

1,280 posts, read 2,437,956 times

Advertisements

I would imagine Spartacus will return around the same time next year, so I look for sometime around late January, 2013
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2012, 06:38 PM

3,032 posts, read 5,248,699 times
Maybe she landed on the baby and will be back for another season

Old 03-31-2012, 11:11 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,391,993 times
Just saw the last episode of the season. The killed off all the villians. They are going to have to develop a whole new batch of them for the last season. There is only Illithia left.

Old 03-31-2012, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
Just saw the last episode of the season. The killed off all the villians. They are going to have to develop a whole new batch of them for the last season. There is only Illithia left.
Thinking about it, I wonder if they are setting up Gannicus to switch sides. It was the look he was giving Sparticus at the end that makes me wonder.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:39 PM

7,333 posts, read 5,451,945 times
Quote:
Nope, Illithia is dead too. I read an interview with the show's producer and he confirmed she was dead, not passed out.
I will be watching Game Of Throne's tonight.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:51 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,761,800 times
Illithia's dead? Wow. It really looked like she fainted. Guess it must have been a heart attack or something after seeing Lucretia do a jack knife off the cliff with her baby. As far as the rest of the finale goes? I thought the end of season 1 was a blood bath but "Kill Them All" has nothing on this. Sad to see Oenomaus and Mira die. On the other hand, we got to see all the villains meet their end especially that back stabbing weasel Ashur.

Can't wait till next year (provided the Mayans are wrong that is). I got the feeling it'll be the last

Old 04-01-2012, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Nope, Illithia is dead too. I read an interview with the show's producer and he confirmed she was dead, not passed out.
I will be watching Game Of Throne's tonight.
I'm surprised. I would have bet that she was still alive. Usually, when people die on this show it is a lot more blood and maybe some vital organs hanging out!

Old 04-02-2012, 03:49 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,805,866 times
Quote:
I'm surprised. I would have bet that she was still alive. Usually, when people die on this show it is a lot more blood and maybe some vital organs hanging out!
Yall didn't see the trail of blood behind her as she crawled along the hallway? I'm no doctor, but I imagine the improv c-section with the kitchen knife did a number on her.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:21 PM

16,061 posts, read 26,674,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
Yall didn't see the trail of blood behind her as she crawled along the hallway? I'm no doctor, but I imagine the improv c-section with the kitchen knife did a number on her.
Exactly. I didn't realize there was another episode left until I read this thread. I liked the fact the woman (cannot remember ANYONE'S name) slayed the ******* who raped her.

The season was okay, not great.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
One of the last shots was of Illithia's eye being partially open. I thought that might be a sign that she was still alive. I guess she just died that way. It will be interesting what villians they will introduce for the last season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV