Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2012, 11:46 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,433,203 times

Advertisements

I think Regina is blaming Snow for her true love's death because deep down inside she feels guilty for causing it herself. If she hadn't said anything to Snow in the first place, Snow would have had nothing to tell her mother. It was bad judgement on Regina's part.

But I agree that Regina's mother would have never let Regina leave with the stable boy. Her mother had powerful magic and would have been able to track them down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2012, 07:28 AM

18,717 posts, read 31,070,580 times
...of course, part of me wonders why Regina's mom didn't just marry King Leopold herself. The king's priorities seemed to be finding someone who would take care of Snow. Seems to me someone with magic powers could have easily enchanted him and then there wouldn't have been the whole need to manipulate Regina. (I know, I know, just go with the story.... )

Old 04-05-2012, 10:46 PM

4,062 posts, read 5,642,357 times
Well, whoever he is, they promised that we will know all about him by the end of this season. That makes me really happy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caladium View Post
August is the one who is careful to not tell lies right? So that makes him Pinocchio and I think he has some trouble walking because his legs are still wooden

Old 04-05-2012, 11:41 PM

977 posts, read 1,109,149 times
Caladium, Regina's mother was already married to Regina's father when the King came to visit them after his child(Snow White) was saved. Guess she could have offed her hubby, but that probably wouldn't have helped at that point, as Regina was the one who actually saved Snow, and thus won the King's gratitude and affection.

Old 04-06-2012, 02:11 PM

380 posts, read 376,682 times
Fred needs to do something gallant when he hears Kate is alive. Something to make Charming feel despicable about the way he's treating Snow.

Edit. Whoops. Forgot that Fred doesn't know he loves Kate yet or even has met her. Plus these two are secondary characters.

Old 04-06-2012, 08:22 PM

977 posts, read 1,109,149 times
Refresh my poor memory, please....who is Fred? Kate? My mind is coming up blank....and that happens in too many subjects these days, darn it!

Old 04-07-2012, 05:38 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artangel View Post
Refresh my poor memory, please....who is Fred? Kate? My mind is coming up blank....and that happens in too many subjects these days, darn it!
Kate would be Kathryn, David's wife that Regina is trying to hang her murder on. Now that she's back....

I can't recall who Fred is either. Just remember he was a knight in shining armor that got made into gold by Kathryn's father, King Midas. (I think)

Old 04-07-2012, 06:44 AM

509 posts, read 1,261,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Kate would be Kathryn, David's wife that Regina is trying to hang her murder on. Now that she's back....

I can't recall who Fred is either. Just remember he was a knight in shining armor that got made into gold by Kathryn's father, King Midas. (I think)
Yes, and in the fairytale, Kathryn really wanted to marry Fred but no one could remove the spell of the gold on Fred. Until Charming, who understood what it was to be really in love, told Kathryn he would defeat can't remember what? and bring back Fred (Kathryn's true love, to life). Which of course he did and Kathryn was so grateful to Charming for doing that and let him go so that Charming could find his true love.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:57 AM

4,062 posts, read 5,642,357 times
So sad that David and Kathryn were somehow made to get back together again in Storybrooke. Of course, since he somehow became such an jerk, he shouldn't be with any woman. Maybe they'll bring Kathryn and Fred together...that would be nice!

Old 04-23-2012, 05:57 AM

1,080 posts, read 2,255,842 times
What an episode last night! I really enjoyed that one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV