Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2012, 11:21 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,766,516 times

Advertisements

Ladies and gents, we now know the identity of the guy from the season premier. He's Emma's baby daddy. Wonder when he'll arrive in Storybooke. Snow & Emma get a step closer to returning. I just wish the writers didn't drag it out. I don't know about the rest of you guys but I kinda felt sorry for Hook when Emma chained him. I understand why but I still sympathize
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2012, 11:50 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
Ladies and gents, we now know the identity of the guy from the season premier. He's Emma's baby daddy. Wonder when he'll arrive in Storybooke. Snow & Emma get a step closer to returning. I just wish the writers didn't drag it out. I don't know about the rest of you guys but I kinda felt sorry for Hook when Emma chained him. I understand why but I still sympathize
I really liked last night's eppie! We found out about Henry's daddy and Emma's story. Was that just so cool with August telling Neil Emma's fate? I loved the "if anything should change", "I'll send ya a postcard" scene. He DID get a postcard, didn't he?

I was almost thinking Emma would fall for Hook during the show! Loved, loved, Jorge's giant. I felt so bad for him when he was under that cage and said he was "all alone". I could feel his lonliness.

Old 11-05-2012, 12:06 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,446,688 times
I thought Hook was a creep. Emma did the right thing leaving him there because he couldn't be trusted. What's with his coming on to her while their lives were in danger? What a stupid thing to do.

He will be okay. The giant won't hurt him. I felt sorry for the giant. Everything he had that was near and dear to him was gone. I always felt sorry for the giant in the Jack The Giant Killer story anyway. He was a thief who stole the giant's possessions. I loved Jorge Garcia as the giant.

I hope Henry's dad gets to meet Henry. He seems to genuinely love Emma. Do we know who he really is? Could he be Balefire maybe? I wonder if we will see August again. He is still protecting Emma.

I was wondering if Red was going to turn into a wolf again. Now we shall see next week accordning to the previews. I was just discussing this with a friend of mine who also watches the show before last nights episode. She was wondering why Jiminey Cricket didn't turn into a cricket when Storybrooke woke up.

Old 11-05-2012, 03:55 PM

4,062 posts, read 5,644,863 times
Emma just doesn't trust Hook...and neither do I. This episode was better...not the part with Mulan and Aurora, because I just don't like them! But most of the rest was good. Loved the giant! For the backstory. first of all, couldn't they have done a better job of making Emma look 17? No way she looked that young! Hated the ugly glasses! But the back story on Emma was pretty good and I'm happy that the two really cared about each other! Somebody said he was "Neal", but I didn't really hear his name. In any case, there's still a possibility he's Baelfire...that would be nice! And August...kind of mean splitting them up, but I guess he felt he had to. Yeah, he's going to go find them! So they better get Emma and Snow back home! If the whole family is together, that could kind of make up for their mistakes so far this season. That's what I want, anyway! And what was that August had that could instantly convince the guy to let Emma go?

Old 11-05-2012, 05:15 PM

7,368 posts, read 5,481,324 times
I liked Emma's backstory and I hope they show us what was in that wooden box that August showed Neal. It was nice seeing Jorge again. I always liked him on Lost. I am guessing the dream Henry and Aurora had has something to do with Regina's mother. We shall see....

Old 11-05-2012, 10:32 PM

977 posts, read 1,109,517 times
Why would Sleeping Beauty (aurora) and Henry, grandson of Snow White and Prince Charming, have the same nightmare? When would they have been together? Can nightmares be magically implanted in the mind by someone evil?

I keep getting confused. The writers are mixing Disney with true fairytales. I think that's been commented on before, but I can't say I like it.

Old 11-05-2012, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee W. View Post
Emma just doesn't trust Hook...and neither do I. This episode was better...not the part with Mulan and Aurora, because I just don't like them! But most of the rest was good. Loved the giant! For the backstory. first of all, couldn't they have done a better job of making Emma look 17? No way she looked that young! Hated the ugly glasses! But the back story on Emma was pretty good and I'm happy that the two really cared about each other! Somebody said he was "Neal", but I didn't really hear his name. In any case, there's still a possibility he's Baelfire...that would be nice! And August...kind of mean splitting them up, but I guess he felt he had to. Yeah, he's going to go find them! So they better get Emma and Snow back home! If the whole family is together, that could kind of make up for their mistakes so far this season. That's what I want, anyway! And what was that August had that could instantly convince the guy to let Emma go?
That would be me. I saw his name on his driver's license. Didn't catch the surname though. I did, but don't remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artangel View Post
Why would Sleeping Beauty (aurora) and Henry, grandson of Snow White and Prince Charming, have the same nightmare? When would they have been together? Can nightmares be magically implanted in the mind by someone evil?

I keep getting confused. The writers are mixing Disney with true fairytales. I think that's been commented on before, but I can't say I like it.
I don't think the nightmares are being implanted by anyone. Snow, Sleeping and Henry have all been under Regina's spells and a side effect after/if coming out of the spell is nightmares. Maybe they have to do with Red Riding Hood turning back into the wolf next week. Those could be her eyes they all see glowing at them from the corner.

I don't like all this mixing of Disney and "real" fairy tales either and just some fictional characters too! (ie:Frankenstein)

Old 11-06-2012, 12:30 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,083,908 times
Yeah i was also wondering why sleeping beauty and henry had the same nightmare ? What is up with that ? I guess we will find that out later but jeeze are the writers making things difficult for us to keep up with .. not a good thing as far as viewers go . I think hook is a creep and he cannot be trusted and Emma was right to keep him under the control of the giant for 10 hours . Yes I felt sorry for the giant too . I just hope these writers get things together so that we viewers can understand what they are writing ... Please . Well that is my two cents .

Old 11-06-2012, 03:07 PM

It almost feels like a whole new bunch of writers are at work on OUAT. There is no cohesivness anymore. We are all over the place and I'm not liking it very much. The original premise of the show is gone...the spell has been broken. Why did they do that? The show was going along just fine as it was and could have been drawn out for another season. The writing now feels like a writer has a certain longing for their fav character to come to life so they do just that and here we go again on another, not part of the original story, ride again. I'm losing interest quickly.

Old 11-06-2012, 03:26 PM

2,075 posts, read 5,122,918 times
His name is Neal Cassidy Neal Cassidy - Once Upon a Time Wiki
I am glad that August/Pinocchio made an appearance. My eyes liked seeing him again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV