Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2015, 02:00 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,551,477 times

Advertisements

^^^ And in the "no-time zone" of Arizona. While the U.S. is on daylight time, we're on Pacific time; and when the U.S. is on standard time, we're on Mountain time, otherwise known as Mountain Standard time year round. It's a pain when trying to remember if my kids are two or three hours ahead, but I like not going through the changing of the clocks and the headaches of "springing forward" or "falling back".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2015, 11:13 AM

8,091 posts, read 15,396,863 times
Finally March 20th is here!

Apologies to West Side Story ...
♪♫
Tonight, tonight,
Won't be just any night,
Tonight, tonight, I'll see my Grimm tonight.

Today
The minutes seem like hours,
The hours go so slowly,
And still the sky is light . . .
♫♪

Old 03-20-2015, 03:43 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,138,331 times
tami gives Gandalara a standing ovation!

Thanks for the head's up about the time, kan.

Yippee!!!

Old 03-20-2015, 07:39 PM

16,061 posts, read 26,692,634 times
Great episode!!

Old 03-20-2015, 08:35 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,376,800 times
Once again, Wu had me laughing. His ironic comments are great.

Old 03-21-2015, 09:10 AM

13,395 posts, read 13,457,370 times
I don't know what it is, but the fun factor seems to be gone from the show. Maybe it's all the Adalind/royal family stuff. Now with the new development, she is never going to go away.

Old 03-21-2015, 09:14 AM

7,343 posts, read 5,459,117 times
Way to come back from a break! And an appropriate episode for the Easter season....not! And why wasn't Peter's sister named Flopsy or Mopsy? Well, I was glad Chloe stabbed the Rabbit Hunter in the foot with that pole and Hank shot him.

Poor Juliette and Nick, they are really in for it. He's got to accept her being a hexenbiest and that won't be easy. Too bad she couldn't have turned into a cute little fox like Rosalee instead of the ugliest, scariest Wesen there is. And it has to be hard for Juliette accepting how she is now. She couldn't even enjoy the sight of her engagement ring on her finger because her arm turned all Hexenbiesty.

And then there's Adalind. This woman can not catch a break. More baby mama drama. I wonder if the royals are going to want a hexengrimm?

Old 03-21-2015, 09:57 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,138,331 times
IDK why, I was not impressed with the episode last night. Maybe too much time had passed in between.

So the wabbit hunter was going to rip off that couple by giving them a female foot?

That scene when Juliebeist wanted Nick to kiss her was so icky. I hope they can find a "cure" pretty soon.

I think Adalind is being truthful with Sean for once.

Wu was great as usual.

Old 03-21-2015, 10:05 AM

5,432 posts, read 8,127,722 times
I thought they tried to get way too much into one show.

Old 03-21-2015, 10:50 AM

8,748 posts, read 9,440,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlygal View Post
I don't know what it is, but the fun factor seems to be gone from the show. Maybe it's all the Adalind/royal family stuff. Now with the new development, she is never going to go away.
I kind of have felt that way for a while, but last night, seems Adalind is the one bringing it back, she was quite funny all out of sorts. I was dying laughing at her crazy faces.

I also was wondering why the mystical, magical, lady didn't open the door like she does before everyone else knocks like she did with the others. Or did she just want to keep Adalind waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Way to come back from a break! And an appropriate episode for the Easter season....not! And why wasn't Peter's sister named Flopsy or Mopsy? Well, I was glad Chloe stabbed the Rabbit Hunter in the foot with that pole and Hank shot him.

Poor Juliette and Nick, they are really in for it. He's got to accept her being a hexenbiest and that won't be easy. Too bad she couldn't have turned into a cute little fox like Rosalee instead of the ugliest, scariest Wesen there is. And it has to be hard for Juliette accepting how she is now. She couldn't even enjoy the sight of her engagement ring on her finger because her arm turned all Hexenbiesty.

And then there's Adalind. This woman can not catch a break. More baby mama drama. I wonder if the royals are going to want a hexengrimm?
Yeah, I too used to want Adalind and her whole story to go away, I especially didn't want to see the baby thing happen, but, now it's turning out to look like good comedy for the show from where I'm seated.

The royals aren't related to this new baby there's no royal connection, so, there's no need for them to want a part of it.

I was happy to see, Nick, try to be there for Juliette, but she was all up in his face really pushing him to the edge. I wouldn't want to kiss that side of her either, she doesn't make that face when she and Renard are between the sheets that I recall, so not like she has to make it when she and Nike are kissing, just when he gives her flack and she wants to give him attitude does she have to make that mug.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV