Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2016, 12:53 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,462,454 times

Advertisements

Am I the only person who didn't know Grimm returns with a new episode tonight?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2016, 01:31 PM

3,550 posts, read 1,548,826 times
Yes, TRosa, you are. Actually, I thought the new episode was going to air last Friday. I was disappointed when I found out I'd have to wait another week.

Old 01-29-2016, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinaCarlotta View Post
Yes, TRosa, you are. Actually, I thought the new episode was going to air last Friday. I was disappointed when I found out I'd have to wait another week.
I asked, but, I highly doubt I am the only one. Some saint would have informed us, at least, a day ahead. I I can't believe you all would leave the rest of us out in the cold like this. I rarely watch anything on NBC, so, I guess it's one of the reasons I didn't see the previews of its return date or anything about the episode and because I've not been as enthused, I guess I hadn't really been looking into it till just today. I was just checking to make sure I would be able to watch some other shows I might miss on demand two weeks from this Friday if it wasn't going to be returning just yet, so, imagine my surprise when I saw, return date for tonight. Anyway, it's something nice to look forward to this evening.

Old 01-29-2016, 01:49 PM

2,919 posts, read 1,983,944 times
Quote:
Me too, I thought it was going to return last Friday. Have my PVR set to record tonight's episode and will watch it tomorrow so I can fast forward through the commercials.

Old 01-29-2016, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I asked, but, I highly doubt I am the only one. Some saint would have informed us, at least, a day ahead. I I can't believe you all would leave the rest of us out in the cold like this.
I know, I'm an evil, horrible person.
Well now you're the saint for reminding those who didn't remember.

OJB, someone posted a link to imdb in late December and it mentioned a 1/22 return.

Old 01-29-2016, 02:48 PM

Quote:

OJB, someone posted a link to imdb in late December and it mentioned a 1/22 return.
For some of us, older folks, that's like dog years/months.

Old 01-29-2016, 03:15 PM

2,919 posts, read 1,983,944 times
Quote:

That must have been where I read it. Fooled me for sure.

Old 01-29-2016, 03:44 PM

Quote:
For some of us, older folks, that's like dog years/months.
LOL that made me snort

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
That must have been where I read it. Fooled me for sure.
I just wanted you to know we didn't pull that date out of thin air.
Found it http://www.city-data.com/forum/42268885-post2051.html and from a Mod no less. Tsk-tsk

Old 01-29-2016, 04:06 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,254,017 times
Quote:
Am I the only person who didn't know Grimm returns with a new episode tonight?
I saw the ad for it last night and checked to make sure it recorded. Lights off viewing only. I watched the last three in a mini binge but don't have the patience for that right now.

Old 01-29-2016, 04:08 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,254,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
Me too, I thought it was going to return last Friday. Have my PVR set to record tonight's episode and will watch it tomorrow so I can fast forward through the commercials.
It's even better if you watch it in a dark room. I make sure anything nitpicky is done and shut off the light and enjoy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV