Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2016, 05:55 PM

2,920 posts, read 1,984,560 times

Advertisements

Ahhh shoot, only got to see about 15 minutes of the episode. My PVR that I record with gave a notice of a bit error when I was watching the recording. I'll try watching it again, sometimes it works the 2nd or 3rd time around. Even the first 15 minutes was hit and miss as my antenna wasn't picking up the signal perfectly so I missed some of the dialogue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2016, 10:56 PM

3,550 posts, read 1,549,250 times
It's back.
Adalind: "I love you."
*crickets*
Ok so he doesn't love her, but having sex with her was gentlemanly thing to do. He obviously didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Nick and Monroe are in this deep.

Old 03-05-2016, 09:50 AM

126,274 posts, read 19,045,264 times
Absolutely enjoyed the show last night. Start to really like Adalind with Nick together.Monroe and Rosalie are my 2 favorite actors. Monroe's German is pretty good ( I am German so I know ) Love Nick and Monroe are going on a field trip to the Schwarzwald. But I do hate the "To Be Continued "...sigh...

Old 03-05-2016, 10:38 AM

7,367 posts, read 5,481,324 times
Well, they finally went there with Adalind and Nick. Is he suppose to forget she tried to kill his family and friends? I hope they used protection!

I think Renards new girlfriend had the mayor candidate killed.

I can't wait to see what Nick and Monroe find in that underground church. And if it's the keys what their significance is. We've waited a long time for this mystery to be solved.

Old 03-05-2016, 12:56 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,277,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Well, they finally went there with Adalind and Nick. Is he suppose to forget she tried to kill his family and friends? I hope they used protection!

I think Renards new girlfriend had the mayor candidate killed.

I can't wait to see what Nick and Monroe find in that underground church. And if it's the keys what their significance is. We've waited a long time for this mystery to be solved.
I'm so not on board the Nick /Adalind train. I am glad that Nick has reservations about her.

Yeah, Renards lady got a call right before the shooting? Uh huh. Renard also leaked police info. Hope it doesn't come back to bite him.

Nick/Monroe couldn't tell the priest was shady?

Old 03-05-2016, 01:28 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,463,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
I'm so not on board the Nick /Adalind train. I am glad that Nick has reservations about her.

Yeah, Renards lady got a call right before the shooting? Uh huh. Renard also leaked police info. Hope it doesn't come back to bite him.

Nick/Monroe couldn't tell the priest was shady?
Yeah, that felt completely bogus. I'm not feeling the Adalind Nick connection either, on the other hand I'm happy to see team Monroe and Nick again.

Old 03-05-2016, 07:07 PM

4,062 posts, read 5,644,863 times
I FF whenever those two are alone together. It's so revolting...ugh! So I missed something, that's okay. I did see the Nick/Monroe trip!

Old 03-05-2016, 09:40 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,044,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almrausch View Post
Absolutely enjoyed the show last night. Start to really like Adalind with Nick together.Monroe and Rosalie are my 2 favorite actors. Monroe's German is pretty good ( I am German so I know ) Love Nick and Monroe are going on a field trip to the Schwarzwald. But I do hate the "To Be Continued "...sigh...
Me too, especially since they have a child together, I would like to see it all work out between them.

Just like Juliette, Adalind is not the same person she used to be.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:57 AM

4,062 posts, read 5,644,863 times
Well, the treasure hunt went better than I thought! Hmm...since they were spotted by the locals, how do they know someone won't figure out what they found and track them down? At least now the assassination s/l revealed what it was all about, but I can't imagine Renard going along with that! Ah, and the Hex is back at last! Good, maybe Meisner could turn her into a robot like he did with Juliette...at least, then she'd be of some use...although I still don't care for Eve (silly plotline!). Loved it when Monroe was cured! The Magic Stick, what else can it do? Suppose it's magic can only be used for good and a grimm has to be present, that would be excellent! In a world like ours, I'd like to see something that can't be used for evil!

Old 03-12-2016, 12:30 PM

1,872 posts, read 3,408,403 times
So do you guys think that was Adalind that bent that dude's fingers backwards, or baby Kelly?
I'd hate to think she was going back to being a Hexenbiest after all that.
And, why did she double over and clutch her stomach - don't tell me she's pregnant again!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV