Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2017, 01:16 PM

7,743 posts, read 15,832,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee W. View Post
Wu and Hank didn't deserve that, especially that close to the end! Can't he just bring them back with the stick? This isn't going to be a very good series finale. A good one ideally finds enough drama without killing off the main characters! I don't care about Adalind, Diana, Juliette/Eve and Renard...they could go, but not the others! But remember, Juliette was supposedly dead way before and wasn't really. And why would one part of the original stick save injured people, while the rest kills people? Not logical!
It's not clear that Bad Dude knows that Nick has the miracle stick. If he doesn't, Nick needs to hide that fact. I'm hoping that Bad Dude leaves then Nick brings it out to save his friends at the start of next episode. The staff is being used to kill people, Rosalie, Eve and Monroe already uncovered some history of it being used to kill. Probably one of those mystic power things that goes with the intention of the user.

I had thought it was being set up Adalind dies. But was very surprised about Hank and Wu. Those two are the light hearted aspects of the show, bringing in the laughs. Hank's recent self love debacle was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. "Why am I crying?"... Just killed me. Lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2017, 07:18 PM

8,746 posts, read 9,435,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkpoe View Post
It's not clear that Bad Dude knows that Nick has the miracle stick. If he doesn't, Nick needs to hide that fact. I'm hoping that Bad Dude leaves then Nick brings it out to save his friends at the start of next episode. The staff is being used to kill people, Rosalie, Eve and Monroe already uncovered some history of it being used to kill. Probably one of those mystic power things that goes with the intention of the user.

I had thought it was being set up Adalind dies. But was very surprised about Hank and Wu. Those two are the light hearted aspects of the show, bringing in the laughs. Hank's recent self love debacle was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. "Why am I crying?"... Just killed me. Lol.
It was indeed.

Old 03-25-2017, 10:43 PM

2,831 posts, read 4,484,833 times
did diana lose any of her powers? she seems more...idk, normal child like than she ever has before. meek mild & afraid just doesn't suit her imo. i woulda thought she could turn burned up man into a pile of ash & therefore save the day.

Old 03-26-2017, 12:08 AM

4,055 posts, read 5,626,484 times
Maybe they're setting this up where Kelly saves the day...somehow. So far, he just seems like a normal baby, but who knows what he'll be capable of?

Old 03-26-2017, 12:25 AM

5,432 posts, read 8,120,249 times
Monster quy: First appears naked in the present world. Then steals clothes from some unfortunate guy. Then breaks into the police station and raises heck.

I guess they couldn't afford Arnold to reprise his role so they hired some other dude who looks like a poor man's Terminator. Or maybe Arnold is now too old. Since the whole Wesen thing seems to be German, he would even have had the right accent.

Last edited by karlsch; 03-26-2017 at 12:34 AM..

Old 03-26-2017, 04:58 AM

2,905 posts, read 1,969,507 times
Any hope I had of the network changing it's mind and renewing the show went out the window. Considering Nick and Adalind's romantic goodbye I knew something was going down, probably Nick dying while taking out skullman. Still could happen.

Sounds like I'm in the minority of this but I don't believe Hank and Wu will be brought back by Nick's magical healing stick.

Old 03-26-2017, 06:54 AM

15,701 posts, read 16,994,040 times
I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but it sure sounds like I am not going to get the happy ending I was hoping for.

Old 03-26-2017, 07:17 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,401,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlsch View Post
Monster quy: First appears naked in the present world. Then steals clothes from some unfortunate guy. Then breaks into the police station and raises heck.

I guess they couldn't afford Arnold to reprise his role so they hired some other dude who looks like a poor man's Terminator. Or maybe Arnold is now too old. Since the whole Wesen thing seems to be German, he would even have had the right accent.
Haha, I was thinking the same thing - especially when he was repeating the words the impending victims were saying, to learn the language.
And even mimicking their death screams as he walks off into the night.

I am holding out for Lee W.'s suggestion about Kelly. I mean there must be a reason for dragging that baby around every episode with nothing to do but be cute and cuddly. Yeah. I like that. Do that one

Old 03-26-2017, 09:45 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,130,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but it sure sounds like I am not going to get the happy ending I was hoping for.
No, you are not. At least until Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMNan View Post
Haha, I was thinking the same thing - especially when he was repeating the words the impending victims were saying, to learn the language.
And even mimicking their death screams as he walks off into the night.

I am holding out for Lee W.'s suggestion about Kelly. I mean there must be a reason for dragging that baby around every episode with nothing to do but be cute and cuddly. Yeah. I like that. Do that one
Yeah, probably right about Kelly saving the day. Why else would Diana have that dream about Skullman wanting BOTH her and her half-brother?

Old 03-27-2017, 08:31 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,007,107 times
saw the previews of the next and final show and I saw where adaline is saying run really high pitched at someone not sure who but that was enough to make my blood run cold anyways ...LOL .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV