Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2013, 01:46 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,254,661 times

Advertisements

Apparently every station/city broadcast something different. Portland had the episode where the captain drinks the magic potion, kisses Juliette and she awakens. Then, Rock Central.
Grimm is being moved to Tuesday night at 10:00 following the Voice. I like Friday night better because the lack of worthwhile programming on Friday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2013, 02:26 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,254,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
NOTHING was on here, even after they captured the kid, on ANY channel other than cable. We got another local press conference and then Obama, then back to Brian Williams.
Given the events, and that transmission would not have been made, I would think they'd simply wait until next week instead of missing part of the country. Having been watching the Vikings the night before and when it ended found coverage of a war scene in Waterford, (staying up until they pulled back) I don't think the episode could have been properly appreciated anyway. I doubt any of the 'primetime' shows were even transmitted that night.

Old 04-20-2013, 02:48 PM

126,271 posts, read 19,041,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post
Given the events, and that transmission would not have been made, I would think they'd simply wait until next week instead of missing part of the country. Having been watching the Vikings the night before and when it ended found coverage of a war scene in Waterford, (staying up until they pulled back) I don't think the episode could have been properly appreciated anyway. I doubt any of the 'primetime' shows were even transmitted that night.
Here in Canada we watched Friday's new show,, Ring of Fire''. Was a good one

Old 04-20-2013, 05:19 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,212,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almrausch View Post
Here in Canada we watched Friday's new show,, Ring of Fire''. Was a good one
Ahhhhhh, so that's how I was able to find it. It had been broadcast, therefore on the 'now available' list.

Old 04-21-2013, 02:37 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,571,496 times
I read they're moving Grimm to Tuesday and showing Ring of Fire, but I thought it was going back to Friday after that. I didn't know it was permanent. That's a major problem as I have NCIS and Hell's Kitchen at 7:00, NCIS LA and DWTS at 8:00 on Tuesday. Now Grimm????? I only have one DVR so I can only do two shows at a time. I'm in trouble....

Old 04-21-2013, 07:12 AM

4,344 posts, read 5,796,878 times
We also like it on Fridays. Really because there is not much else on that evening and we look forward to it. Our DVR is also very busy that night.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:17 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,254,661 times
It's in trouble for me if it competes with Justified on FX. I have VOD and lately fewer shows are available with Frontier. Dateline (ugh) will replace Grimm on Friday. I hate this one and 20/20 which used to be informative until Walters left.

Old 04-21-2013, 01:31 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willsson View Post
Ahhhhhh, so that's how I was able to find it. It had been broadcast, therefore on the 'now available' list.
I just looked for the latest episode and there is none. The last episode to view is the one where Rosalee was a jury member. So I guess here in the states they didn't broadcast a new one.

Old 04-21-2013, 02:56 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,254,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
We also like it on Fridays. Really because there is not much else on that evening and we look forward to it. Our DVR is also very busy that night.
I'll go for Friday too. I don't watch many shows, almost nothing on the main networks, but a lot on pbs. Even with them, Friday and Saturday are mostly dead time.

Old 04-21-2013, 04:06 PM

5,163 posts, read 3,655,620 times
I dont understand why they are going to move Grimm. It is doing well on Fridays, and once they start playing the bounce-around-the-schedule game with it, people are going to stop trying to find it. NBC needed to replace that horrible reality show, Ready For Love since they pulled it, but I dont think moving Grimm is the answer...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV