Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2013, 04:02 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,433,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Before Juliette lost her memory, tried telling Juliette everything and she freaked out on him. Remember he took her to the trailer, showed her the books and all, she just wanted to get away from him even back then because she thought he was talking crazy. But I agree, wish they'd be done with it one way or another. Death has it's place rightfully in this show.
True, but I think she feels differently now and wants to know. Having the Spanish lady cure her of her Nick hallucinations has probably convinced her she needs to know what's going on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2013, 04:53 PM

313 posts, read 402,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Juliette has never added anything to show. I'd like to see her killed off by something spectacular!
Totally agree! I can't stand the simpering cow look she sports. At least before it was most the time, but now it's every single epi pretty much!

I say kill her off, please. Or if not, then have her and Nick reconcile and be done w/ it. I was so hopeful when she crashed her car. Hubby was joking we won't be so lucky b/c she was in a Subaru, so she'll survive! And she did. Hope springs eternal though..

It was fun to see Monroe and the other guy watching the game and trying in their own way to cheer up Nick. So cute, love those two!

Loved seeing the Capt join the group..I wouldn't mind one bit if he is in on the rest of their investigations. Nice to see him back to "normal" & be his handsome non-creepy self.

Old 04-28-2013, 04:59 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,459,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
True, but I think she feels differently now and wants to know. Having the Spanish lady cure her of her Nick hallucinations has probably convinced her she needs to know what's going on.
I do agree with what you are saying, I did warm up to her for the first time during this last episode. I know one thing, Nicke better start showing some love toward the Capt or he's going to be put on the same list with Juliette for a while. I know, Capt was responsible for Auntie, but water under the bridge. (only because of my crush that is) Who says love isn't blind.

Old 04-28-2013, 10:59 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,165,804 times
I agree that this last episode was the first time I actually started to warm up to Juliette. I still don't understand why she isn't telling anyone except the Spanish lady what is going on with her. I loved seeing Nick, Monroe, and Renard team up in this last episode. Of course, I would watch an episode of Renard just sitting at his desk, but what I would REALLY love would be some more "Shirtless Rage!"

Old 04-29-2013, 12:14 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,568,915 times
My Directv guide says Tuesday is "Endangered: Juliette has romantic memories of Nick". Hmmmmm.

Old 04-29-2013, 08:03 AM

313 posts, read 402,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
Of course, I would watch an episode of Renard just sitting at his desk, but what I would REALLY love would be some more "Shirtless Rage!"
LOL! I'm in.

Old 04-29-2013, 08:51 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Juliette was cursed by the cat. I don't think cat scratch fever is what she got from the cat. I believe Alinda put a spell on the cat that was transfered over to Juliette by the scratch.
Of course the cat was used as a vehicle for Adalind's curse. Plus what kind of "normal" cat can be on the ceiling (in the herb shoppe)? We were never lead to believe it was "just" a "simple" case of cat-scratch fever.

Old 04-29-2013, 09:15 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
My Directv guide says Tuesday is "Endangered: Juliette has romantic memories of Nick". Hmmmmm.
Here is how DISH describes the episode:

"Cow mutilations and reports of glowing creatures lead Nick to question the existence of aliens."

Old 04-29-2013, 04:50 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,433,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willsson View Post
In Nick's defense, every time they try to bring up the Grimm topic, something happens to interrupt them, or Juliette's eyeballs start spinning, and finally got cat scratch fever. Wikipedia says, 'The disease usually resolves spontaneously, with or without treatment, in one month.' But bejeebies, this woman's making a career out of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah
Juliette was cursed by the cat. I don't think cat scratch fever is what she got from the cat. I believe Alinda put a spell on the cat that was transfered over to Juliette by the scratch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Of course the cat was used as a vehicle for Adalind's curse. Plus what kind of "normal" cat can be on the ceiling (in the herb shoppe)? We were never lead to believe it was "just" a "simple" case of cat-scratch fever.

Yes, that is correct. I was just letting Willsson know that Adalind's cat was used to put a curse on Juliette and it was not Cat Scratch Fever that was causing Juliette's problems.

Old 04-29-2013, 07:56 PM

4,794 posts, read 12,370,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
Thanks for reminding me! I got to get in in my head it is on Tuesdays now. I might have missed it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV